Central Florida Fieros Summer Fest June 26 by Proud88GT
Started on: 06-04-2010 10:32 PM
Replies: 20
Last post by: Gwain on 06-28-2010 05:46 AM
Proud88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTDirect Link to This Post
It is time for our summer cruise of cars and German beer. Central Florida Fieros will be meeting at Cars and Cafe cruise which is held at Route 46 Entertainment District on June 26 from 9 to 12pm. After the car cruise we will then head to a great German restaurant in Downtown Sanford called the Willow Tree for lunch.

Address for Route 46 Entertainment District is 4316 W. State Road 46 Sanford, Fl 32771
Also check out for more information at
www.orlandoautomotiveclub.com

information for Willow Tree
www.willowtreecafe.com

Also, check out our www.centralfloridafieros.com for more information.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Proud88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
Gwain

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainDirect Link to This Post
Hey, good to see the promo.

I'm working on some of the East Coast guys to join in. Maybe we can pick up some of the "Florida lurkers" as well.

The Willow Tree's a good pick. See you in a week.

Bump

Marc

------------------
Marc in sunny Titusville, FL

• 84 SE son's car, loaded
  • 85 Coup w/V6 transplant
  • 85 GT newly on the road
  • 86 SE/GT "The Chameleon" - big plans!
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
That's a little early. If I can fix my A/C and find company I may try to attend. I'm craving for a long drive

------------------

Red: TPI V8 + 6-Speed Yellow: Nitrous 3.4 + 5 speed
304rwHP/366rwTQ

Proud88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTDirect Link to This Post
Event coming up this weekend. This is a great cruise with a wide range of different cars to see. Also, Williowtree is one of the better German restrauants in Central Florida. Great cars and great German Beer. I would like to see a large turn out of Fieros this year.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
If I can get the Freak back on the road, I'll attend.

Hey Marc, do you know if Frank is going to attend? If so, I can give him his wheel back.
Gwain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainDirect Link to This Post
I believe he's planning to. Missed a call from him last night, so I'll hear today.

Worst case is if we can figure out how to get it in my car (my wife'l be with me), I can get it back to the East Coast.

Marc

------------------

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
I sent Frank an email. I'm willing to run the wheel over to his house myself, if necessary. I'd actually rather do that than make your wife carry a wheel in her lap.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 06-21-2010).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

That's a little early. If I can fix my A/C and find company I may try to attend. I'm craving for a long drive

If you are just looking for someone to ride with you, I could be interested. My car is still not on the road yet, but getting closer! Mechanical work should be done this week, then she is off to the paint shop.... I have new quarter windows, new rounded molding and side lights all the way around, new tail lights ect... Just itching to get it painted so I can put it all on!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-21-2010).]

Proud88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Direct Link to This Post
time for me to wake up early, see everyone there.
PFF
System Bot
Zimmerator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZimmeratorSend a Private Message to ZimmeratorDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there to see Fiero and others nice cars . By the way , if one of you have a passenger side tail lamp in very good shape ( notchie ) , bring it there and I buy it to you .
Gwain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2010 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainDirect Link to This Post
By the way, for all you folks who may be just "thinking" of stopping by (either the car show or the restaurant) or otherwise excuse themselves 'cause their car's not running or torn down . . . I'll remind you the round #2 soccer game is Saturday at 2:00 where the US team starts round #2.

I "know" the German restaurant will be showing the soccer matches. I plan to pull up a chair, keep drinking German beer and watch the US in action.

If you need still another reason to attend, here it is.

Marc

------------------

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2010 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
After driving some 6000 miles so far this month (Power Tour & a trip to upstate NY and back) I'm beat driving anywhere. I'm planning on becoming a vegatable for the next week or so.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2010 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I won't make it. I'll fly to Europe midweek for 6 weeks and can't spend the last weekend away from home.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
My Fiero is drivable, so I'll be there.
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could make it, I work today until 3 pm
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

If you are just looking for someone to ride with you, I could be interested. My car is still not on the road yet, but getting closer! Mechanical work should be done this week, then she is off to the paint shop.... I have new quarter windows, new rounded molding and side lights all the way around, new tail lights ect... Just itching to get it painted so I can put it all on!

Didn't have time to fix A/C and you know is damn hot out there. Goal is to attack it this weekend. But is so hot in the garage too...
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Direct Link to This Post
my wife and i had a wonderfull time ,verry nice to meet people who drive fiero's. this is the best place for a car show i have been too, good food and verry nice cars. see youall next month.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post06-27-2010 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
...I was the last arrival ,not to many people checked out the fiero,s because it was Florida hot in our BAKE TILL DONE spot,,maybe if we attend again we can have Mitchell park his car inside at the center of the $$Italian action$$
..Mitch has an imaculate stock GT that would draw a lot of attention ,even parked with eyetalian Iron

..............FIERO GT??
........................................... AN EXOTIC YOU CAN AFFORD AND DRIVE EVERY DAY
..............FIERO NOTCHIE

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 06-27-2010).]

Gwain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainDirect Link to This Post
We started to get em organized:

Pretty soon we had a nice collection.

Then it was time to wander inside and look at some of the more exotic stuff!

There was new exotic . . .

There was old exotic . . .

Does your boyfriend know you're posing for me?

Sorry, I got distracted, back to the cars.

There was some Detroit iron.

Blacktree contemplating his next mods.

The boys give it a thumbs up.

A lot of walking, a lot of sun, a lot of cars, time to go drink German beer.

Some of you missed another good one. Thanks to Mitch for a great day.

Marc

------------------

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C