Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Jalopnik - v-8 archie fiero on "nice price or crack pipe" - go vote!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C
  

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version


Jalopnik - v-8 archie fiero on "nice price or crack pipe" - go vote! by FieroSTETZ
Started on: 06-03-2010 10:20 AM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Macs86GT on 06-03-2010 12:06 PM
FieroSTETZ
Member
Posts: 1742
From: Orange County, CA
Registered: Aug 99


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageClick Here to Email FieroSTETZSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tbone42
Member
Posts: 8414
From:
Registered: Apr 2010


Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
"and unlike most sellers he's cleaned out the dead squirrels and White Castle bags before shooting the pictures"- HILARIOUS!

Right now it is at 71% nice price, leaving 29% of voters(crackpipers) to hate on the car we love. That percentage seems skewed, usually more people than 29% hate on Fieros. I would have thought it closer to 50/50. The 350 probably has everything to do with that.

By the way, that engine looks awesome.. if I ever blow up my Duke (yeah right) thats what i am going for. All chrome and pretty.
IP: Logged
Macs86GT
Member
Posts: 2276
From: hagerstown Maryland
Registered: Apr 2008


Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
I don't like the body style, not a big fan of the bumper pad but that is still one nice fiero. If it was near me i would definitely pick it up.
IP: Logged



All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C
  

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay



Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock