Hello PFF by HausFiero
Started on: 06-02-2010 06:44 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: HausFiero on 06-03-2010 06:13 PM
HausFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post
Hello Pennocks Fiero Forums.

I'm a new member here and just thought I'd introduce myself a little bit first.

I'm 17 years old and I own an 86 fiero gt. I haven't had it long and it's stored a few hours away from me so I don't get to work on it a whole lot so I thought joining a fiero community might help quite a bit to get the most out of each visit to it. I like searching up parts, and info on fieros so I should also like just talkin fieros on the forums too. I was a member of a car forum website but I found myself talking about fieros too much so I decided i'd just go to a strictly fiero forum

Anyway, hello everyone, and I'll put another thread up talking about the shape my fiero is in and my plans for my toy
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Philero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! Pics?

------------------
Phil
Always trying to create something new!
'88 SE
'86 GT
'87 GT Extreme body mod and 2.8L Turbo Propane powered (in the garage and getting closer to being completed)

HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, nice to be here. And as for pics next time I go work on it I'll take pics and post them up. It might be a little bit though
Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post
Welcome to the addiction be careful Fieros have been known to multiply without warning.

------------------
Robb.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's A Pontiac thing What else Can I say??????
1985 Fiero GT
1998 Sunfire Turbocharged
1996 Grand Prix
now1987 fiero cp

ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariDirect Link to This Post
Multiply? All mine does is subtract (from my wallet!).

Welcome to the madness.

------------------
Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the greatest show on earth. Oh wait, that is Barnum & Bailys Circus. Anyhow, welcome.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by HausFiero:

I was a member of a car forum website but I found myself talking about fieros too much so I decided i'd just go to a strictly fiero forum

You done the right thing, seeking group therapy. Welcome!
17Car

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 17CarSend a Private Message to 17CarDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum!
Disclaimer: a desire for more fiero's, expensive engine swaps, body mods, suspension components, and various other shiny (or not) things may result from reading forum material. PFF is not responsible for any loss of funds, loss of blood, or loss of mental health that may come from attempting these modifications.
That being said, any plans for your car?
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to PFF when ya get a chance post pics ....

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Welcome young'n. Not posting pics in your introduction page is like farting in church. It just ain't right.
HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 17Car:

Welcome to the forum!
Disclaimer: a desire for more fiero's, expensive engine swaps, body mods, suspension components, and various other shiny (or not) things may result from reading forum material. PFF is not responsible for any loss of funds, loss of blood, or loss of mental health that may come from attempting these modifications.
That being said, any plans for your car?

Haha it's funny you say that actually. Looking at the different options for fieros is what made me want to buy one so bad to beging with.

Anyhow, my plans are to hopefully drop a 3800 sc in it then go from there with mods. (mods like an intercooler, smaller pulley, intake, etc. Maybe even eventually a turbo nstead but probably not)

As for the body the only thing about fieros that Im really not a big fan of is the front bumper. Unfortunately it's been hard for me to find one I really like though. I have a picture from another thread on here of a body ki I'd LOVE to have but idk if it's actually made.

Unfortunately though, I'll be honest, I don't know a ton about working on cars though. My plans were to "learn as I went"

Only real hands on experience is helping my dad a little bit working on his 65 Austin healey sprite

If I can do those things and make it look pretty clean I'll be happy with it....for a while at least...
PFF
System Bot
HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post

HausFiero

353 posts
Member since Jun 2010

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Welcome young'n. Not posting pics in your introduction page is like farting in church. It just ain't right.

Yeah I know :/ I should have already taken pica. Next time I'm down there To work on it I'll definitely take pics. It's a sun faded silver, and the gt sail windows are gone, back bumper is cracked, engine doesn't do anything, alot of the electrical stuff isn't exactly working, and transmission is a 4 spd manual but it's sort of stuck from what iv jacked around with it, and interior isn't great.... Needless to say it's pretty run down and will need lots of work and love
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

He who farts in church sits in his own pew! were ya from newbee!! welcome!!
HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:
He who farts in church sits in his own pew! were ya from newbee!! welcome!!

Advice from experience? Nice to meet ya I'm from Missouri
sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard - where ya from?

------------------

sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! I've had my Fiero since I was 12 (ten years now, wow!) so I understand starting the addiction early Good luck getting your girl on the road!
HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks man nice to be here. Hope I don't annoy people with nub questions lol :/

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock