Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  I made a website:). Norcalfiero is now online.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

I made a website:). Norcalfiero is now online. by 87antuzzi
Started on: 06-02-2010 11:50 AM
Replies: 17
Last post by: temulance on 06-03-2010 07:30 PM
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
No clubs in northern califronia. I figured id try to make my own. Dont know what to add to the site . Anywho, anyone in cali is welcome to join. I plan on hopefully getting a nor-cal show going in the summer months. www.norcalfieros.webs.com
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Burn it with fire! =P
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post
That should be "Fieros", not "Fiero's".
blkpearl

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkpearlClick Here to visit blkpearl's HomePageSend a Private Message to blkpearlDirect Link to This Post
Hey at least that's a start. Good job.

A friendly bump from a SoCal member.
HI-TECH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
if you want hit me up online... ill give you space for the norcal fiero's website all you need to do is buy the URL witch is like 10 bucks a year... screw that free website crap with ad's.

[This message has been edited by HI-TECH (edited 06-02-2010).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HI-TECH:

if you want hit me up online... ill give you space for the norcal fiero's website all you need to do is buy the URL witch is like 10 bucks a year... screw that free website crap with ad's.

Done. I have a site drawn up in dreamworks. I will go get the domain with godaddy.com. Anyone ever use them?
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Done. I have a site drawn up in dreamworks. I will go get the domain with godaddy.com. Anyone ever use them?

yeah i use to use them all the time.. there ok till you have a technical problem then there just useless. i use yahoo for my domain registration stuff, they actually have technical people who speak english. my yahoo messenger addy is centralvalley606
blkpearl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkpearlClick Here to visit blkpearl's HomePageSend a Private Message to blkpearlDirect Link to This Post
Homestead is better to use than Go Daddy and costs less. My hosting fee is only 7 bucks a month.
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Direct Link to This Post
What happen to the other Nor-Cal Clubs. LIke Golden Gate Fieros?
DefEddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieDirect Link to This Post
I've got like 8 or 9 websites with/from godaddy,they're all right.
Only issue i've had is when I wanted to change payment address from one account to another.
The issue was mostly mine,but felt they could have been more forthcoming.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Lol. That is what we did!

www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Lol. That is what we did!

www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com

Looks good.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. It's good enough for free. That and I don't know any html, so coding my own is not really in the works.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Up-dated. Need some input guys. Also, any ideas for a show, gathering would be friggen sweet.
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
ok.. ill do this since i got a crap-ton of space and unlimited bandwidth... but if you guys want space for a club website ill provide the space for free.. no ad's no hype, you provide a url ect... if you are interested let me know via yahoo messenger or PM.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HI-TECH:

ok.. ill do this since i got a crap-ton of space and unlimited bandwidth... but if you guys want space for a club website ill provide the space for free.. no ad's no hype, you provide a url ect... if you are interested let me know via yahoo messenger or PM.

Im just thinking about paying the webs.com. Its just as much as a domain name and you get the domain name included with the price.
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

No clubs in northern califronia. I figured id try to make my own. Dont know what to add to the site . Anywho, anyone in cali is welcome to join. I plan on hopefully getting a nor-cal show going in the summer months. www.norcalfieros.webs.com

Hmmmm...I can see why you didnt find any Northern California clubs.
After all, you probably typed "northern califronia" in Google. (see your post above)
No wonder nothing came up.

All kidding aside, GGF is coming up on our 10th anniversary I believe.
Oh, and news of our death have been greatly exaggerated.

Kit
temulance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for temulanceSend a Private Message to temulanceDirect Link to This Post
After I get my car in good shape I want to try to get something going in SW Florida. Ft.Myers/Cape Coral/Naples. If you need any help with your site, PM me..... here are just 2 of many sites I have made. One is my wifes Jewelry site... http://www.kalindscharms.com and the other is my church site.... http://www.theeaglesnestchurch.com . I Built and maintain both. My Fiero Site should be Saweeeet!!!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock