New Baby in the garage! by 88GTV-8
Started on: 06-01-2010 09:59 AM
Replies: 17
Last post by: 88GTV-8 on 06-01-2010 03:03 PM
88GTV-8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post
Ok, for everyone that has been helping me and waiting (ever so patiently)
The baby is home and in the garage!
YAY!

I will be taking more pics, she needs some cosmetic work but her performance is fantastic! I picked her up yesterday and it was the best night ever!

*now as soon as I figure out how to post pics on this silly thing*
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bump

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
Yes, Pics please! We all like pics!

I use photobucket. I upload the images from my PC to my photobucket account and then each picture has a link already created for it that you copy and paste into your message.

should look something like this:
[IMG]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu222/wwiedrich/Vehicles/GTRUSH.jpg[\IMG]
(<< the last "slash" before IMG needs to be / instead of \, but I put in the wrong one intentionally so that it would not show the picture and so you can see the link)

[This message has been edited by Bump (edited 06-01-2010).]

88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bump:

Yes, Pics please! We all like pics!

I use photobucket. I upload the images from my PC to my photobucket account and then each picture has a link already created for it that you copy and paste into your message.

should look something like this:
[IMG]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu222/wwiedrich/Vehicles/GTRUSH.jpg[\IMG]
(<< the last "slash" before IMG needs to be / instead of \, but I put in the wrong one intentionally so that it would not show the picture and so you can see the link)

Hope this works!
Here are the pics I have right now. I am going to get her cleaned up for extra shots. She needs some love but needless to say I am excited!! I took her for a spin once I got her home and had a BLAST!

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post

88GTV-8

880 posts
Member since May 2010
Yay it worked!

------------------
Proud owner of her very first 1988 Pontiac Fiero Gt 5spd!

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
need engine pics

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com 87 Gt-5spd-62k miles.

Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
Looking good!

I would like to have a project like that. The GT I bought is mint all origional and I am scared to touch it as far as modifying it. I would like to have one like yours that needs work as well so that I can try some of these custom things that I see on here and let my imagination run!

Good luck with the car!
88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

need engine pics

LOL I know right.
I will get more once I get home. She has the Holley Intake so I am happy about that
She sounds amazing!
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
That an 87 from looking at it? All V6 Fieros came with holley TB and there was a Holley intake scoop that was made for them aftermarket. Looks like it needs some work but if it is running then that is a big plus.
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

That an 87 from looking at it?

What tells you an 87 by looking at it from those 4 pics?
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

The interior and the paint scheme......

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2010 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Fastback GT, 5 speed, 2-tone. It could be a body swap or something, but probability is low.
PFF
System Bot
88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Fastback GT, 5 speed, 2-tone. It could be a body swap or something, but probability is low.

The owner said she was an 86. He was not the original owner but he loved that car and took great care of it. From the others I looked at I am very happy to get lucky with this one. I am so excited to get started but unfortunately I had to work today
She runs great and the motor was rebuilt about 100 miles ago. So far a lot of fun!

------------------
Proud owner of her very first 1986 Pontiac Fiero Gt 5spd!

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was a v8 by your name.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com 87 Gt-5spd-62k miles.

88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

I thought it was a v8 by your name.

the original one I was looking at was, I do have a V-8 to put in it if I choose to. I may not though. I love the V-6 currently. More than I thought I would.
But I do have a 350 to put in her if I choose to later on
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

I have a fastback GT, 5 speed, 2-tone.... and the interior is identical from what I can see.... and its an 86. I was wondering what exact features made him think it was an 87 not an 86. The black color scheme might have done it, I dont have my "enthusiast manual" with me at work to refer to for colors.
88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post

I have a fastback GT, 5 speed, 2-tone.... and the interior is identical from what I can see.... and its an 86. I was wondering what exact features made him think it was an 87 not an 86. The black color scheme might have done it, I dont have my "enthusiast manual" with me at work to refer to for colors.

HAHA right!

I am going to really clean her up later! So I will have more pics!
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
now no excuess for not showing up to the dallas meetings! just let me know in advance and maybe I will show up! nobody knows when I will ever show up like to shows and steel the 1st place prize
88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

now no excuess for not showing up to the dallas meetings! just let me know in advance and maybe I will show up! nobody knows when I will ever show up like to shows and steel the 1st place prize

HAHA, my baby will be street legal in about two weeks. I do have some work to do before she looks fantastic!

I will do my best to come out and see you guys soon! Whats the schedule?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock