Hey there, is this anyone on here?..... by Pete Matos
Started on: 05-31-2010 01:06 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: Monkeyman on 05-31-2010 04:59 PM
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
I have been driving my new fiero to work for several weeks now and recently I have been noticing another Fiero GT, well at least I think it is a GT heading north on Alcoa Highway. I have actually waved and gotten waves back several times now. This is a Yellow fiero with the GT tailsection but it appears to have a coupe front end. I usually pass it going the other way on my way home right next to the light at walmart and across from Anderson lumber. I just thought I would ask since I see it nearly every day and it is only one of three I have seen on the roads anywhere!! This is of course in Alcoa/Maryville,Tennessee. I know someone on here mentioned that they have a yellow GT that works at the airport or on the base there but not sure this is the same one..... peace

Pete
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
You say it's been on Alcoa Highway?
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock