Started on: 05-29-2010 06:20 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: chrishahn87 on 05-31-2010 07:49 PM
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
So I was feeling the love for my car today and decided to take a few pictures and ask a few questions that you guys might be able to help with...

(plus I'm taking it on a 200+ mile trip tomorrow and am trying to make it happy )

Alpine iDA-x100 = seamless ipod touch integration, plus great sound with Kenwood 4x10's and Alpine 4x6s

And a few pictures with some questions:
First, does anybody recognize this wheel? I can't find a manufacturer and I really want a center cap for the wheel missing it...

I did try googling "100+ rims", "100+ wheels" etc. etc. but as you might imagine, I didn't get very desirable results

And question numero dos: Are these seats Mr. Mikes? They are really great, but the driver's side has some wear and tear, and I might want to replace it some day

oh, and a pic I want to make into my avatar...

pictures were taken with my blackberry tour, so not the best quality, but for a camera phone, I've been more than pleased.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
DIY_STU can set you up with a driver dew wipe. Beautiful car
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

DIY_STU can set you up with a driver dew wipe. Beautiful car

That was probably one of the first threads that I bookmarked last year when I got the car, unfortunately all of the dew wipes need replacing and as a poor college kid I just haven't had the funds to purchase them
tiretread

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadDirect Link to This Post
Sweet ride! Have fun with your trip.
Amethyst

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post
Yes, they do appear to be Mr. Mike's seat covers... especially if they are the leatherette type and not cloth, since he has just started offering cloth seats!!

Nice car, have a good and safe trip!!

------------------

fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyDirect Link to This Post
Can't answer your questions, but I must say thats one nice Formula there. Enjoy it and take good care of her. Zoom, Zoom, Zoom..........
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
Great trip! 75* and sunny when I left, a bit of a downpour halfway through, and on and off rain on the way home, but the Formula ran perfect the whole time!

Met an Audi R8 on the interstate
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amethyst:

Yes, they do appear to be Mr. Mike's seat covers... especially if they are the leatherette type and not cloth, since he has just started offering cloth seats!!

Nice car, have a good and safe trip!!

I would think they are leather as i wouldn't think anyone has worn out their leatherette seats just yet as cloth seats maybe his latest product but leatherette has only been on offer a couple of years and the seats will last longer than that. You will find he has been around a long time making leather seats.
Nosferatu187

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nosferatu187Send a Private Message to Nosferatu187Direct Link to This Post
Very, very nice Formula but it needs that center cap! Looked around for the manufacturer of your wheels, they appear to be Team Dynamics Wheels, Style - Fusion.

They are based in England, here's a USA dealer 1-888-857-9974:

http://www.customwheelsdirect.com/

Mike
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
From the picture of your stereo... I can see that you need a short shifter!
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
Australian - thanks for the insight on the seats

Nosferatu - plus for you for those links! How the heck did you find those? edit: wow, I just looked at the USA dealer page, and one of the first things it showed was a link for center caps, and it said to find the manufacturer and model number on the back of one of the center caps DUH, why didn't I ever think of that?

chrishahn - yup, I've been debating whether I should buy one, or just cut a section out of mine and weld it back together. decisions decisions...

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 05-31-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

chrishahn - yup, I've been debating whether I should buy one, or just cut a section out of mine and weld it back together. decisions decisions...

Well... let me know if you decide you need one! Im a professional welder and have welded / made more than twenty stock shifters into short shifters!

*shameless self plug on a shameless self plug thread* LOL!!! Sorry to hijack any bit of your thread.....!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock