Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Hard to find items that you would like for your fiero List wish list or answer others (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Hard to find items that you would like for your fiero List wish list or answer others by Australian
Started on: 05-28-2010 05:07 AM
Replies: 49
Last post by: Hockaday on 09-12-2010 12:39 AM
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2010 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
A double din bezel for stereo upgrade.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 08-29-2010).]

IP: Logged
Carcenomy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2010 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post
That'd be freakin handy... although the stock cutout can be trimmed to DoubleDIN reasonably effectively if you're not wanting to spend. The mid-mount position would be way easier for access though, less drama with clearance on the shifter.

------------------

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
The first thing on my list was a Widebody badge preferably written signature style like porsche writes Carrera in a puffy decal or badge.
Does any car have a widebody badge has anyone seen one or know of one. I know Toyota camry was marketed as a widebody sedan but never had a badge to say. Perhaps someone here makes badges?
pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
The infamous Fiero Luggage!!!!
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
A dash and console kit that doesn't look like it belongs in a Ferrari. Most of the pre-made ones I've seen look like replicas more than anything else and adapting one from another car to fit the Fiero looks like a major undertaking.

Having said that, some guys have done some beautiful dashes in their cars!
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Doni Hagan

8242 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

I have 2. What do you think it would take to ship it?

About the gloveboxes....If Carcenomy doesn't bite at one of those or you want to get rid of both of them, PM me and I'll take one off your hands. Name your price!!! Seriously!
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post
I tried to bite but I have a feeling Jarhead's got a bit more going on than I'm privvy to knowing about. Given his nick, I suspect he may not be stateside?

------------------

Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

Any details? How did you do this, materials, DIY or did you buy a "kit" somewhere? Looks good and most likely protects the radiator some what. Some info if you please

------------------
1988 GT
Manual
Medium Red Metallic
Gray Leather

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Any details? How did you do this, materials, DIY or did you buy a "kit" somewhere? Looks good and most likely protects the radiator some what. Some info if you please

If we had mustangs camaros here that i could run a measuring tape over i could figure what other cars might be suitable but nothing here has billet grilles that don't obviously belong to that car because they make them for those cars.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 09-12-2010).]

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
a kit for a v12....get on it archie....=)

as for that double din bezel...should be rather easy to make your own with a piece of plastic or something.

------------------
Cliff's 610th Positive Feedback Giver.
#12 NYFOC Member
In recent times, the custom aftermarket car/automobile roadwheel has become a status symbol. These wheels are often incorrectly referred to as "rims". The term "rim" is incorrect because the rim is only the outer portion of a wheel (where the tire is mounted )

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock