Anyone live in kansas?? by dejulio
Started on: 05-27-2010 07:08 PM
Replies: 28
Last post by: DefEddie on 06-02-2010 11:52 AM
dejulio

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dejulioSend a Private Message to dejulioDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone lived in kansas or near kansas in oklahoma. just wondering who all is out there lol.

BTW I live in Coffeyville K.S its right on the Kansas / Oklahoma border.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroReinke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroReinkeSend a Private Message to FieroReinkeDirect Link to This Post
I just moved to Kansas but the other border. I am in Marysville about 15 minutes south of the border with Nebraska. There are a bunch of people in Wichita and some in Kansas City. There are also a bunch of people in OK but I don't know exactly where.
dejulio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dejulioSend a Private Message to dejulioDirect Link to This Post
Awesome well then welcome to kansas then, I knew there was some people from kansas city thats about three hours away from me i was just wondering who all was around.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by dejulio:

Anyone live in kansas?

Uh, no. Nobody lives in Kansas.

j/k

I grew up in Tulsa. Went to HS in Sperry. Once had a job in Skiatook. Briefly dated a girl in Bartlesville.

That's the closest I got to KS except for an event in Topeka. Back to the topic. Bye.
dejulio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dejulioSend a Private Message to dejulioDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Uh, no. Nobody lives in Kansas.

j/k

I grew up in Tulsa. Went to HS in Sperry. Once had a job in Skiatook. Briefly dated a girl in Bartlesville.

That's the closest I got to KS except for an event in Topeka. Back to the topic. Bye.

lol nice haha thanks for the post
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Well, I no longer live in KS but was reared near Wichita. John Stricker lives near Russelville, FieroX is in Wichita. Actually, Wichita and KC both have quite a few Fieros running around. Just do a search on the members list, put in location of KS or OK. You'll see a bunch of Fiero homies.

Ron
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31841 posts
Member since Feb 2003
There are four pages of Kansas members, 123 members but, there's no knowing how many are still active.

Here's the first page.

123 Results NameDate Reg.Location
Name PM E-Mail Home Location Date Reg.
00vet Olathe, Kansas, USA 01/26/10
10can Kansas 05/10/10
1fastcaddy Hays, Kansas 10/23/04
2fastfiero huntington, arkansas- usa 01/15/04
30+mpg Russellville, arKansas 02/28/02
3ACROWD little town in arkansas 11/28/09
86Fiero86 Greenwood Kansas 06/17/01
87GT In Kansas Abilene, Kansas USA 12/19/04
88gtmurc huntington, arkansas, usa 11/20/04
88GTWannaBe Benton, Arkansas 01/14/08
ApeMan malvern,arkansas 04/04/10
BabyVet Kansas City, Kansas 05/18/08
batboy Kansas, USA 06/13/99
Bedo Kansas 08/13/07
Bikes4you Kansas City 11/05/03
blknotchie1986 Kansas 01/07/07
bmartin8 Wichita Kansas 07/29/03
BMT Kansas City, MO. 07/30/05
booreatta wichita kansas 07/16/03
brotherhood_of_nod Kansas City Mo 02/22/06
Bryan Hord Kansas City, MO USA 06/27/99
buddycraigg kansas city, mo 07/23/02
c.r.weeks kansas city 06/27/08
capt cisco Kansas City Missouri USA 02/27/09
Chuck Kerls Wichita, Kansas 08/20/07
codenut069 wichita, Kansas USA 05/20/08
Dana McAlister Kansas City, Ks USA 10/21/06
David@TheFieroFarm Kansas City, MO. USA 10/12/04
deathangel Liberal, Kansas, USA 07/10/07
deep river kansas 06/21/09
dejulio coffeyville, kansas, USA 05/16/10
dliles6254 Kansas City, Mo 08/26/07
e573gr conway, arkansas 01/23/10
Eco-Fiero Kansas City MO. USA 01/18/04
EngstromE Wichita, Kansas, USA 10/14/03
falcons_88gt Kansas City,MO. USA 07/24/07
FallenShadow 2m4 Palco, Kansas, USA 09/23/09
Fiero84Freak Little Rock, Arkansas 02/14/02
fieroaustin Wichita, Kansas USA 09/30/03
FieroGTnKansas Olathe, Kansas, USA 12/08/05
FieroRudy Shawnee, Kansas, USA 02/24/03

dejulio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dejulioSend a Private Message to dejulioDirect Link to This Post
oh wow, yea thats kinda why i posted a thread so i could meet people around here that are active lol
30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
I used live in Parsons & work at Dixon out by Amazon before it was sold to Husquvarna. They moved Dixon to Nebraska.
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
There are a few of us Fiero-holics about an hour and a half of you in Joplin and the surrounding area. Myself, fierodustin86, twofatgus, OldTalbot and a couple others I'm sure I'm forgetting.
Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
I live in Topeka.
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
I live in Overland Park
Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

I live in Overland Park

I've seen a few fieros in Overland Park when I'm down there. Of course I start looking like a crazy person when I start tailing them and waving. Then I realize that it would probably look better if I were in my fiero as well at the time.

Does anyone else do that? Every time I see another Fiero, I nudge my wife while saying, "Fieeeeerooooooo".
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
I am doing an Adobe Creative Suite workshop on Tuesday in Topeka

I sure have seen a lot of beat to a pulp Fieros in the KC area lately. Kind of sad, you ought to come to the River Market on June 13 for Fiero Fest! I know the KCFOG (that puts on the event) will be there en mass.

\/\/

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My replacement GT trunk seals are now in production and shipping. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 05-28-2010).]

Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post

I am doing an Adobe Creative Suite workshop on Tuesday in Topeka

I sure have seen a lot of beat to a pulp Fieros in the KC area lately. Kind of sad, you ought to come to the River Market on June 13 for Fiero Fest! I know the KCFOG (that puts on the even) will be there en mass.

\/\/

That would be cool, but unfortunately I work Saturday-Monday from 6-6 and rarely can get the day cleared off. That really sucks. It would be nice to talk with a lot of guys suffering from the sickness.
dejulio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dejulioSend a Private Message to dejulioDirect Link to This Post
woah there are alot of people in kansas and near here lol. Thanks for posting guys, I see absolutley NO fieros here in coffeyville besides mine and the one the 2m4 sitting a few houses away from my grandparents that needs an oil pump lol. other then that no one else is here lol. i was just in joplin the other day sucks i didnt see anyone lol.
FieroReinke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroReinkeSend a Private Message to FieroReinkeDirect Link to This Post
I will add the Fiero Fest to my calendar. Hopefully I can make it. I will be fieroless though as my car won't be following me up from Houston until later in June..
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Iron_Mark_2003:

I've seen a few fieros in Overland Park when I'm down there. Of course I start looking like a crazy person when I start tailing them and waving. Then I realize that it would probably look better if I were in my fiero as well at the time.

Does anyone else do that? Every time I see another Fiero, I nudge my wife while saying, "Fieeeeerooooooo".

I am infected with the same symptoms. Apparently, there is no cure. But, I've learned to live with it

I tried the twelve step program for Fiero addicts but, then I was given my thirteenth Fiero and the whole program was blown away, not to mention my wife's reaction.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 05-28-2010).]

DefEddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieDirect Link to This Post
I'm south of tulsa and a little east of muskogee in sallisaw,ok.
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Pittsburg! Google says Coffeyville is about an hour and a half away so not too bad. Theres several members in the 4-state area and we've gotten together a couple times in Joplin. I think theres a club in Tulsa too and thats not far away either.

oooh.... June 13? Maybe if I figure why my car won't start by then and get some paint on it that I'll try to make it. We'll see...

And theres 2-3 guys that live in/around Joplin so they're there. Here in Pittsburg, theres a guy that owns a red FB and a red Notchie and I just saw a really nice black GT in town a few days ago.

They're out there, its just a matter of seeing them when you're out and about too.

[This message has been edited by Alibi (edited 05-31-2010).]

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

I'm in Pittsburg! Google says Coffeyville is about an hour and a half away so not too bad. Theres several members in the 4-state area and we've gotten together a couple times in Joplin. I think theres a club in Tulsa too and thats not far away either.

oooh.... June 13? Maybe if I figure why my car won't start by then and get some paint on it that I'll try to make it. We'll see...

And theres 2-3 guys that live in/around Joplin so they're there. Here in Pittsburg, theres a guy that owns a red FB and a red Notchie and I just saw a really nice black GT in town a few days ago.

They're out there, its just a matter of seeing them when you're out and about too.

Didn't you just graduate from Pitt State? I thought Joplin was your home town?

\/\/

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My replacement GT trunk seals are now in production and shipping. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

PFF
System Bot
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Wichita. Actually, Cheney Lake area.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...041015-1-040663.html

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...040223-1-029185.html

Been a while since the Wichita guys have met up.

------------------

My Web page | The Turbo Super Duty Build.
You know that little voice that says it can't be done? I duct-taped its mouth shut and pushed it down a flight of stairs. (Leader of the Insurgency)

Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post

Didn't you just graduate from Pitt State? I thought Joplin was your home town?

\/\/

Nope, I'm originally from Tulsa OK, then ended up in Sarcoxie MO to finish out high school when my mom re-married, then started school in Joplin MO, decided it sucked, then transferred to Pittsburg KS where I am now. I've been taking my sweet time with school so its going to be another year or two before I'm finally done.
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

Nope, I'm originally from Tulsa OK, then ended up in Sarcoxie MO to finish out high school when my mom re-married, then started school in Joplin MO, decided it sucked, then transferred to Pittsburg KS where I am now. I've been taking my sweet time with school so its going to be another year or two before I'm finally done.

Ah, now I got it. I was down in Pittsburg a few weeks ago. My DD is a black on black '87 GT. My son said he has seen a couple of other Fieros there as well.

\/\/

------------------

Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
I may have seen you then... blacked out honeycomb wheels? With spoiler? The others around town are a red GT, a red Notchie, and my faded gold GT w/ luggage rack and aftermarket black 9 spoke rims. There used to be a gold notchie but I haven't seen it in a year or so and I ran into another guy at a gas station that said he had a couple with V8's, but I haven't seen them in person.

My gold-ish car is currently parked over on Ford and Rouse at the Crimson Villas apartment complex that I just moved from, but its got some electrical problems keeping me from moving it to my new place at the moment over on Washington street. The two red Fieros are owned by a younger guy and he lives over by 7th and Franklin, I think. I don't think he's on the forums though, so one of these days I just need to drop by and say hi.

So yeah, they're around :P

If you're in town sometime, send me a PM and maybe we can hang out or grill some chicken or something (after I get a grill... just moved out of an apartment into a house with a nice backyard ). Maybe get some of the other locals by Joplin to come over too.

[This message has been edited by Alibi (edited 06-01-2010).]

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
I just removed the wing (I have always hated them but I still have the honeycomb wheels. I just refurb'ed them and they are really dark gray (almost black) Maybe it was me you saw! I have only driven the Fiero down there once the week before last.

\/\/

------------------

TopNotch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post

Anyone live in Kansas??

Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
The rims looked black to me, with the lips polished? Very glossy. Had to have been you. I was riding with my Girlfriend around town looking at new places to move into and we saw you twice around Broadway. We were in a little light blue Saturn with hail dents all over it. I doubt you'd notice it tho.

You still had the wing when you came down, right? The car I saw had it.

[This message has been edited by Alibi (edited 06-01-2010).]

DefEddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieDirect Link to This Post
I'll be in OKC thursday and friday,if anybody is around edmond i'd love to have lunch and check out your car.
I've only seen one other fiero besides the ones I have,and never any with modifications.
Would love more motivation to find time to finish up the TGP engine to swap.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock