Hood (central N.J.) by fierofrenzy
Started on: 05-27-2010 07:08 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: fierofrenzy on 05-31-2010 02:07 PM
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzyClick Here to Email fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyDirect Link to This Post
Anybody have a Fiero front hood they'd like to sell me ? I want to vent out a hood, and figure I'd try it myself. So if you have one you'd like to sell , please email me back at steelpedal@gmial.com. I know this should be in "the mall" section, but figured i'd get more responses here. Bob
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 343
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I got one you can have for $35
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzyClick Here to Email fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyDirect Link to This Post
Great..can you call me to arrange pick up? 732-723-0268
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
If that doesn't work out, i'm in Edison!
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzyClick Here to Email fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyDirect Link to This Post
Hey thanks you guys...I got my hood...thanks for the deal Rick, I'll see you Sunday.
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzyClick Here to Email fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyDirect Link to This Post

fierofrenzy

812 posts
Member since Nov 2006
Nightmare Cruiser...Hey, since you're so close by in Edison, maybe theres some things I'd like to buy from you . Feel free to call me if you like. "Fierofrenzy" Bob
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!

------------------
It's a CAR, now drive it!!

http://community.webshots.c...rx32?vhost=community

fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzyClick Here to Email fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cruiser....I'm clicking all kinds of links on here trying to find the PM you sent me, but can't seem to link up. please email me so I can contact you. the other fellow with the hood is far away, so i'd rather just come up to Edison for yours. Thanks . Bob....steelpedal@gmail.com
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
If your search runs dry you might drop a PM to Fiero Jon (cuestickjived). IIRC he has a few brand new NOS hoods and he lives in NJ.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My replacement GT trunk seals are now in production and shipping. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Just sent you a Email!!

------------------
It's a CAR, now drive it!!

http://community.webshots.c...rx32?vhost=community

Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Fierofrenzy I thought you would of had that scoop on the hood by now. It's only been like three or four years since you talked about doing the project. Just bring it over my house I'll give you a hand with it.

Do you still have the yellow Formula? I had fun trailing you and your sidekick on that run we did.

I have a rough hood you can have for free. Come and get it! Ding! Ding! Cowboy up. I see you still need help with the computer, lol.

Dave

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 05-29-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzyClick Here to Email fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyDirect Link to This Post
Dave...or ANYBODY !!!! Does anybody use the PHONE anymore. I had to put the hood idea on hold becasue of the many other tihngs I'm involved with. I'll explain to whoever I end up doing this project with. But old school guy that I am, could one of you PLEASE just stop typing messages here, and make a simple phone call. I have the time to attempt this project now, so any help or advise is appreciated.
Yes, I still have the yellow Formula. I take it out alot, and hold up the Fiero name by "blowing off" alot of the competition out there. I drive her hard, and shes keeps on coming back for more.
Bob 732-723-0268. Make the call, please...Thank you !
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Yes I use the phone everyday. All of my postings, pm's and thread are done on my iPhone. I don't even have a home computer, lol. Bob I will call you tomorrow around noon sharp.

Glad to see you're still around.

Dave

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 05-30-2010).]

fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzyClick Here to Email fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dave....its 2 oclock...try and squeeze in that call today, OK ? Bob

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock