Does anyone live near here? by 88GTV-8
Started on: 05-25-2010 11:06 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Carver1 on 05-26-2010 11:10 AM
88GTV-8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post
Hey, does anyone live near or in Albuquerque NM?

I have a Fiero GT that I am looking at but I dont want to drive all the way out there and get screwed over.

They said she doesnt start and I wanted to know if someone could look at her and see if they can tell me yes she is good or no she isnt and exactly what to do to fix her. She has everything I want.
Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rolling Thunder

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderClick Here to Email Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
My dad is there and he currently doesn't have a job... so he's got plenty of time. He's a car guy, but not a Fiero guy. Don't expect him to get his hands dirty.

btw, what part of Texas do you reside?
88GTV-8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post
I am in Dallas

fierofierofiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofierofieroClick Here to Email fierofierofieroSend a Private Message to fierofierofieroDirect Link to This Post
I've noticed you keep finding cars that are 500+ miles away from you.

Have you checked out www.crazedlist.org yet?

You can just search Craigslist in all of Texas at once, you might find something closer.

Last thing I would want to do is buy a Fiero, which in 90% of cases probably hasn't been treated right its whole life, and try to make it do a 9 hour drive back home.

There's all sorts of cars much closer.
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Click Here to Email Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
I'm in Albuquerque. Is it the 87 GT? I was going to take a look at it, but I'm not buying anything right now. Let me know what you need.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock