FIERO ONLY SHOPS...???? by SMTHGT
Started on: 05-25-2010 08:16 AM
Replies: 28
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-27-2010 08:17 AM
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
Okay, We need to make a list of all the Fiero Based Shops... Where they are and what they do. I'll start with: V8 Archie in Ill. Archie does choptops, bodykits, engine swaps, and much more... www.v8Archie.com

------------------
SMTHGT.....
Steve
Aka. "SmoothGT"
1987 GT 4.9L~V8~4T60E
(Un.Su.)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Haus of Guru....currently in NJ, but relocating to Kentucky this summer.

Basically, Fiero 3800s/c swaps....all show quality.

Dave

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Whodeaines Customs, Woodstock, Ga.
we will do everything from tune ups on Fieros to full built Kit Cars and anything in the middle. custom fab work, motor swaps, one off fiberglass, Performance etc....
770-841-8154

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Not as big a shop as I had but I am still doing Fiero work including engine swaps as well as stock repairs and tune ups.
Also been doing quite a bit of rust repair and rebuilding rotted upper rear frame rails and trunks. Dan

------------------

http://www.photosled.com/showgallery.php/cat/631

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
I'm still getting things underway for opening up an actual shop.
but I do anything Fiero Related except for chop tops and kit cars.

Currently I have yet to make a name for my business as I'm still working out of my house.
but if a names needs to be said to spread the word I've checked and "Fiero Addicts" is not taken.
or just my name, Steve aka gtxbullet
Here are the regular services I offer.

-Regular Maintenence (fluids, filters, sensors, ignition, fuel, brakes, cooling)
-Suspension (springs, shocks, ball joints, struts, bushings)
-Installation of any aftermarket parts (bolt in, or needs slight modification)
-Engine swaps
-Engine rebuilds
-Transmission rebuilds
-Gasket replacement
-Exhaust (can only weld steel, but will install any "BOLT-IN" set up)
-Interior (electrical, shifter, heating, cooling, window seals, carpet replacement, headliner replacement, dash replacement, Power mirror/locks/window installs)
-Rustproofing

[This message has been edited by gtxbullet (edited 05-25-2010).]

Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
-jingles begging cup- any of you big shop owners want to do a northstar swap for lil ol' me as a spnorship....-puppy eyes-

Had to try haha!

fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Fieroguy's Garage. Located in Indianapolis, I do basic fiero repair such as changing bad motors, replacing body parts, minor body work, and complete custom interiors. I tend to stay away from engine swaps because I can only get one fiero in my shop at a time and engine swaps just suck up too much time.

I do basically anything you want excluding engine swaps, although I would do it if work was slow enough. Currently, however, I am way too busy with other customers cars.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Integrity Auto Service ....... has the midwest area pretty much covered Anything from mild to wild, we've done it.

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,194.4 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2007GSXR 1000
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
Best Fiero mounts available

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/pfi/pfi2.cgi

I don't know how accurate it is anymore, and theres alot of parts only places in there too.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/pfi/pfi2.cgi

I don't know how accurate it is anymore, and theres alot of parts only places in there too.

Thanks, I knew that was there.. What is going on is a friend of mine that has been a lurker since I came back just lastweek got his work related injury check and wants me to build him a Fiero... Actually he wants to finance me the money for everything I would need for a shop... So, I want him to realise that there arecFiero based only shops floating around... Any in Texas..?? This would be a bad arse shop aswell, trust me..
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
I've got a buddy down the road that specializes in Fiero's (his favorite car), but his shop will take anything. Actually, I was probably one of the only Fiero's he's serviced there though...
PFF
System Bot
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
I don't own a shop but, I have a big garage and I do hang the shingle out for Fiero repairs. Reasonably priced, pick up and delivery (within a reasonable distance) is available. Parts cars on property, plus two sheds full, for Fiero specific parts. References available on request. PM me for Phone # -Jason
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
yeah, I would specialize in Fieros but, would work on other 'custom' cars aswell... This could really be life changing for me... He called me earlier and said he found a 8 bay garage that has 4 lifts and offices, and even the underground oil change station... get this $1,400 a month. I am supposed to go look at it tomorrow after work..
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
There aren't too many Fiero only places around, because they would go belly up working on only Fieros. www.thefierofactory.com is one of the shops, but I would suspect that they may branch out. www.gtservicecenter.com is one I use. He owns several Fieros, but takes in all cars for repairs.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Don't forget Rob's Fieros.
Although he was injured (understatement), they still have the shop I believe.
crazyd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Rolling Thunder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
There is one in southern Michigan near Hillsdale. Darn I dont remember his name. He is on here quite often.
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
Wayne Renninger in Allentown, PA. Haven't dealt with him but have heard great things and has been involved with Fieros since the beginning. I don't believe he's so much custom work, but more any mechanical/maintenance work. Could be wrong though.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
I know I'm the first one to post something WITHOUT a shop... BUT, I wanted to let y'all know this list is very beneficial, thank you!
Erik

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
dont have a shop just a 3 car garage but can do N* swaps or 3.4 DOHC swaps as well as fixing Fieros
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
LOL SmoothGT and Archie in the Fiero bussiness together! lol

So is this shop gonna be finished?? (unlike the old smoothgt car)lol

I had better stop there! I had more to say.........
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

LOL SmoothGT and Archie in the Fiero bussiness together! lol

So is this shop gonna be finished?? (unlike the old smoothgt car)lol

I had better stop there! I had more to say.........

LMAO... that was a good one. No, but seriously... he called me earlier and they wanted 3yrs. payment for a longterm lease.. He said he his keeping his eyes open. You know me... Im mever in a hurry...
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
I gots a shop in the middle of da woods....I use junkyard motors and swap them in my backyard......I works on many of them Fieros all years and such......Getting pretta good at it for being a shade tree mecnic......I call me shop "V-6 Stevie's"....
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
I call me shop "V-6 Stevie's"....

Oh how gay

what can't figure out two more cyl.?
BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeDirect Link to This Post
hey archie you looking for any help up there. im from northern ill.
finish school, down here in tn, around july 21st. ... nadc... still willing to learn lots more. id love to stop by your shop on my way back up..???...

------------------

1985 gt notchie auto (pic)
1986 se notchie standard 4spd

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Oh how gay

what can't figure out two more cyl.?

Gay is my middle name....Yeah got that 2 more cylinder thing figured out but can't seem to finish it..maybe some day....
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
Dont forget about the Fiero Factory!

http://thefierofactory.com/
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Solotwo, you forgot me? Awwww....

Two Seater Garage
Homer, MI
(517) 554-0086

If I can't do what you want, I'll tell you up front.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock