Thanks for the help!!!! by thefredman
Started on: 05-22-2010 08:28 AM
Replies: 1
Last post by: Larryh86GT on 05-22-2010 03:21 PM
thefredman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thefredmanSend a Private Message to thefredmanDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday on my way home from work I ran my 86 out of fuel. I was only about a mile from town. I watched car after car streak by, without a hint of help. A co-worker of mine even went by and honked. Thanks! lol Anyway long story short. My fiero ran out of gas in front a friends house that has an 87 GT. We met last year. We only live a few miles from eachother. He stopped at my house because he saw my fiero in the drive. He had just purchased his. Since that first meeting we have stayed in touch. We drove our cars on a fall cruise last year and have gotten to know eachother a little more. Random acts of kindness are becoming more and more rare in our world today. I want to thank you Glenn, for the help. It meant alot to me. My stepson had his FFA end of the year banquet last night. Without your help, I wouldn't have made it. After putting a splash of fuel in and giving me a jump, (flashers ran the battery down)! I thanked him and he said, " No problem, we gotta help eactoher keep these things on the road! " Again I thank you Glenn! I'd like to encourage all of you to lend a hand to someone in need, Fiero owner or not. Again thanks! Thefredman (steve welch)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larryh86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTDirect Link to This Post
Cool.

------------------

"Life is short.
Drink the good wine first"

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock