Started on: 05-21-2010 12:05 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: hookdonspeed on 05-21-2010 04:59 PM
Arns85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
for those of us who have ordered Rodney Dickman parts, this is not news. But for those who haven't it is worth saying.

I recently ordered the replacement for a worn shift cable end. It came quickly, packed and marked well. The parts were of good quality and design.

Installation was just as described.

I must say that when you need him Rodney is not replacable. Thanks again Rodney.

Arn

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
oh yeah.. iv ordered quite a few parts from rodney recently.. Always top notch parts, and great service. Our little cars are definatly better off because of him..
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
i hear nothing but good things about his products. Does he ever have a sale day? I need a long list of stuff from him; solid adjustable dog bone, sold cradle mounts, headlight rebuild kit, door roller hinge pins, deck lid strut kit, under drive pulley kit, rear sway bar parts, getrag shifter parts, oh and a new slave cylinder…and probably some other stuff I can’t think of right now. Wow, now that I look at it I’m not sure how I can pay for all that stuff…maybe he’ll sponsor my car.
kazoo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kazooSend a Private Message to kazooDirect Link to This Post
Just ordered a shifter rebuilt kit. I do like all the parts he has to offer. I could see spending a lot of money with him.
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
and a few items he has that i want/need, nobody else makes them. like the door roller pin, it's a 1 of a kind item and GM stopped making them. I shouldn't say this.....the price is gonig to go up!
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
i just ordered the rear cradle mount repair brackets, waiting for them to come in....
im sure they will be a quality product...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock