Any Fiero Mechanics in the Northeast? by RockyBalboaLives
Started on: 05-18-2010 09:54 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: pete 2m4 on 05-18-2010 10:51 PM
RockyBalboaLives

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockyBalboaLivesSend a Private Message to RockyBalboaLivesDirect Link to This Post
I know about Guru in Joisey, a little far from me I am looking for somebody in the MA,NH, VT and even Upstate New Your area(not to far from Bennington VT..

Specifically I am looking to do a brake upgrade(grand am or something along those lines can't afford corvette), polly and a suspension upgrade specifically lowering with some koni shocks ect.... If there is anything else we find while we are in there that should be replaced then so be it..

This is on a 54k mint condition 1988 formula 5spd... If anybody is interested I am willing to compensate for your time and I am also willing to get my hands dirty, I am not looking to drop it off and come pick it up..

Hit me here or on PM if interested..

Thanks!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rck152

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post
bmwguru in NJ
mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroDirect Link to This Post
if you were in RI I could probably give you a hand with some of that but It seems like your in VT now?
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
i have the fiero mechanic for you he has been doing fieros since 1988 and knows his stuff. wayne renninger in allentown pa. excellent guy. went to his garage this past march and did a cradle drop. changed the clutch seals he rebuilt my alternator and a lot more. he also likes people to help out. i did and glad i did. i learned so much about my 84 fiero i never knew. he will give you a great deal and has a whole garage filled with fiero parts incase you need something. he charged me 500.00 bucks for the whole job. a very reasonable price. here is his number 610-797-0521 tell him pete bransky sent you and trust me he can do what you posted. good luck

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock