motar mounts will these work??? by 2m4dude
Started on: 05-18-2010 07:00 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: 2m4dude on 05-21-2010 11:48 PM
2m4dude

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeClick Here to Email 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeDirect Link to This Post
im gathering somethings i need and i ran acrossd these motar mounts on ebay i was wondering if these will work for my 2.5l 5spd?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Philero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroClick Here to Email PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroDirect Link to This Post
Link?
2m4dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeClick Here to Email 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeDirect Link to This Post
Philero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroClick Here to Email PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroDirect Link to This Post
From the ebay ad: "We welcome your inquirys as to proper application prior to bidding or purchasing so you can be sure you are purchasing the correct intended item. Just send us applicable vehicle data via e-mail."

I would email them your inquiry with all of your information... ie: Vehicle year, engine, transmission... that should give you the answer you require. It sounds like they are there to help as well.

Hope this helps.
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Mounts are dirt cheap off RockAuto.com ... like $5-6 each cheap.
2m4dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeClick Here to Email 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeDirect Link to This Post
thanx i check'd out rockauto.com and they are cheap is there only one motar mount and two tranny mounts?and wat tranny do i got if anyone knows?
Philero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroClick Here to Email PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroDirect Link to This Post
Ok, as far as motor mounts, you should have two, and one dogbone... transmission mounts: two. (Please someone correct me if I am wrong, I am no expert, but I did check out my cradle from my 87 and that is what it appears to be)

As far as what type of transmission you have.. you hold the info on that. Is it manual or auto? If it is manual, is it 4 or 5 speed? Also, what year is your car?
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
If you order off RockAuto, be sure to do a search for a discount code for 5% off. I've ordered a few thousand dollars worth of stuff from them and I've always been satisfied and their prices can't be beat
2m4dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeClick Here to Email 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeDirect Link to This Post
its an 85 2m4 coupe 5 spd i cant seem to find all the engine mounts on rockauto,and thanx for the tip on the discount serch.

------------------
MY COUPE!!!!!(THE BEAST)(666th MADE)

[This message has been edited by 2m4dude (edited 05-19-2010).]

30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgClick Here to Email 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
"motar mounts will these work???"

From the Urban dictionary:

"1. Fictional personality found on the usenet which typically converses with others in 3rd person and claims to be an oversized alien potato. MOTAR insists that his full name is 'MOTAR the imperious'. MOTAR is typically at the center of controversy in any disussion.
MOTAR the imperious is a nutcase. MOTAR the imperious is a beloved alien potato.

2. Motar stands for.....Mouth Of The American Redneck

3. a combination between a moron and a retard
"You f_ckin motar. cant do anything right." "

Hmm, I like #3 the best.

Dude, the synonym for engine is spelled motor. When one misspells it they may BE a motar.

[This message has been edited by 30+mpg (edited 05-19-2010).]

Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Click Here to Email Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post
Try your local NAPA. may have to order them in but down here in WV they usually have everything I have tried to find.

------------------
Robb.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's A Pontiac thing What else Can I say??????
1985 Fiero GT
1998 Sunfire Turbocharged
1996 Grand Prix

PFF
System Bot
2m4dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeClick Here to Email 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 30+mpg:

"motar mounts will these work???"

From the Urban dictionary:

"1. Fictional personality found on the usenet which typically converses with others in 3rd person and claims to be an oversized alien potato. MOTAR insists that his full name is 'MOTAR the imperious'. MOTAR is typically at the center of controversy in any disussion.
MOTAR the imperious is a nutcase. MOTAR the imperious is a beloved alien potato.

2. Motar stands for.....Mouth Of The American Redneck

3. a combination between a moron and a retard
"You f_ckin motar. cant do anything right." "

Hmm, I like #3 the best.

Dude, the synonym for engine is spelled motor. When one misspells it they may BE a motar.

find somthing better to do then mess with people's mistakes i cant stand that!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock