Pigion Forge by Tim Bell
Started on: 05-18-2010 11:29 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: fyrebird68 on 05-19-2010 08:39 AM
Tim Bell

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tim BellSend a Private Message to Tim BellDirect Link to This Post
I posted this on the event section with no reply. So I will try here. Will there be many vendors or swapers with parts for sale at the Pigion Forge show in June?

Tim Bell
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
What is it you're looking for? Maybe someone can just bring that item... It is a show, so there may not be a lot of people taking stuff along.

Just thinking right now
Tim Bell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tim BellSend a Private Message to Tim BellDirect Link to This Post
Would like to find 14" steel wheel center caps and trim rings. Also some good seat covers. Most everything else on our car is in good condition, but I like to see and touch things before I buy. The show is advertised as a show and swap meet I thought. I would make the trip if there was alot of stuff to buy. I may see some things better than what I've got.

Tim Bell
fyrebird68

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrebird68Send a Private Message to fyrebird68Direct Link to This Post
If you're coming through Cincinnati Friday AM stop in and have b'fast with us at Cracker barrel!

------------------
Bob T.

Tim Bell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tim BellSend a Private Message to Tim BellDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the invite Bob. I hope to be in TN. by Thursday night.

Tim
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post
There's nothing in the show flyer about a swap meet, but there will be vendors there (if any sign up). I doubt seriously that there will be anything for a Fiero for sale, though. Have you tried the Fiero Factory?
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Topnotch, right in the upper right hand corner of the show flyer it says "Car Show & Swap Meet" but I agree there probably won't be much if any Fiero stuff. There never has been. Most of it is for the big Pontiacs like GTO's, etc.

For something that looks like there's not much interest in attending, this is the third thread on Pigeon Forge.
fyrebird68

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrebird68Send a Private Message to fyrebird68Direct Link to This Post
I go every year. My wife goes with me and we have a small caravan of Pontiacs down from Cincinnati. There's plenty for the girls to do in town while we hang out at the show. As far as the show itself goes, this one is lower-key and it makes it very enjoyable.

I am in to Pontiacs of all types, so it doesn't bother me as much when the swap meet snubs our Fieros. I was happy to see a nice Fiero turnout last year - it was my first year of owning one and I got to talk to some "veterans", Rob included. Hope he's doing OK.

------------------
Bob T.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock