Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  WV fiero owners!!!!!!!!!! k southern ohio eastern kentucky can play too lol.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

WV fiero owners!!!!!!!!!! k southern ohio eastern kentucky can play too lol. by Rck152
Started on: 05-16-2010 05:55 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Rck152 on 05-17-2010 10:17 PM
Rck152

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post
Hey guys/girls anyone down here interested in starting a fiero club for "all us bygodians" and other tristaters.????
never been into clubs but it could be good for swaps, stories, maybe a Fiero show or two. Waddaya think???

------------------
Robb.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's A Pontiac thing What else Can I say??????
1985 Fiero GT
1998 Sunfire Turbocharged
1996 Grand Prix

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Rob,
Central KY has a group called Bluegrass Fieros. You're welcome to join in when we have our annual Bluegrass Fieros Cookout and Lying Contest. Always held at my place, I know it would be about a 2 and a half hour drive for you but, we always have a good time. Each year, this event is always a "maybe" type of thing, I have always fed everyone, supplying all the food and grilling it. With this economy, I'm not sure that I can afford it this year but, whether there is free food or not, you'd still be welcomed.

This is not meant to discourage you from forming a group from the area you've designated but wanted you to know you'd be welcome to join with us regardless.
Ron
Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post
Thank you for the invite. if you settle on a date and time let me know and I will try to come out.

------------------
Robb.
1985 Fiero GT
1996 Grand Prix

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rck152:

Thank you for the invite. if you settle on a date and time let me know and I will try to come out.

Normally, it's held in early September but, you never know. What I do is ask the group when is the best date for the majority. Always held on a Saturday. Seriously thinking about doing this where I work part time instead of my home, the General Manager has agreed but, the area being offered is grass. That could be a problem if the weather isn't willing to cooperate. We'll see how things go. The GM is all for it, the location is an Auto Parts Store and he's thinking about offering a small discount to participants of a show type of thing. I'm not real sure the members of our group really want to show their cars.

Ron
Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post
niether of mine are ready for a show but would like the drive. try to make it. plz keep me updated.

Thanks,
Robert
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rck152:

niether of mine are ready for a show but would like the drive. try to make it. plz keep me updated.

Thanks,
Robert

Will do. I have always posted the event here on the forum. Let's hope the economy strengthens and I can pull it off again this year.

Ron
FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post
I have wanted to get a WV fiero club or something together for a while cause theres several people here in charleston that own fieros. Heck there's 3 just in my neighborhood (besides the ones in my yard LOL ). I even hosted a fiero cookout a couple years ago that a few people came to. I guess I just dont have the time to get one going by myself but Id be glad to help you get one started. I know a lot of local owners cause they buy parts off us all the time. I wouldn't mind doing another cookout too.

Angie
Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post
That sounds good. Coming to see Mosh about some parts this Saturday, maybe we can talk about it more then?

------------------
Robb.
1985 Fiero GT
1996 Grand Prix

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock