Best show car ever. by ckrummy
Started on: 05-16-2010 03:21 PM
Replies: 25
Last post by: Carcenomy on 05-18-2010 06:12 AM
ckrummy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ckrummySend a Private Message to ckrummyDirect Link to This Post
Not mine, Not mine, Not mine, Not mine

http://detroit.craigslist.o.../cto/1739882956.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
faalvino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faalvinoSend a Private Message to faalvinoDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car! Too bad I dont have the money for it =(
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
the car is nice though the styling needs to be um unified for lack of a better word.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
The seller is going to have problems getting someone to pay $4500 for this Fiero. It may have some nice features but how many people are looking to pay that kind of money for a 4 banger! You'd have to be an azzhole!

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

aeffertz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzDirect Link to This Post

Heh heh.

[This message has been edited by aeffertz (edited 05-16-2010).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
See this is why you shouldent smoke weed.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

LOL.....fail
fierodustin_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Direct Link to This Post
He didnt mention that it appears to be ready for off-roading. Maybe installing PISA Jalapeno kit would make it sell.
Wow, just wow!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Lol it reminds me of the jeep im looking at buying. only the jeep would straight up run that fiero over.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
A good example of what RWD offset wheels look like on a Fiero that uses FWD offset wheels.

Originally posted by aeffertz:

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Why!!!!!!!!! Why!!!!!!!! I could have saved this one...I could have saved this one.....Why??????
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
Its definitely the gold plated fender trims that make it worth $4500
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Remove the fender trim, the funny center console subwoofer, all of the stickers, put better wheels on it, and consider replacing the interior trim pieces with "un-molested" pieces, and I think you'd have a very nice car!
Onefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OnefieroSend a Private Message to OnefieroDirect Link to This Post
Im sorry that car has no style at all. If the wheels weren't spaced out so much it might be decent looking.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

Remove the fender trim, the funny center console subwoofer, all of the stickers, put better wheels on it, and consider replacing the interior trim pieces with "un-molested" pieces, and I think you'd have a very nice car!

So I take it you're not at all fazed by the plastic "chrome" wipers?
David DeVoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David DeVoeSend a Private Message to David DeVoeDirect Link to This Post
Randye,
Those wipers add 15 hp and are good for reducing naught to 60 times to a mere coffee break. I like the color although the rest of it looks like the guy was on crank or something or maybe is just a car idiot.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
It's been on the market for a while...

Spynx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpynxClick Here to visit Spynx's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpynxDirect Link to This Post
My dad had come across a set of Kragers in the trash that were an inlaid bolt pattern like that. He decided to put them on my car while I wasn't home just to see my reaction when I saw my car looking ridiculous with he wheels sticking out an ungodly distance (he likes messing with me). I came home and had a good laugh, because well, it was funny looking. I didn't think anyone would actually think it looked good. Ever. XD

------------------

Torch-Red87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Torch-Red87Click Here to visit Torch-Red87's HomePageSend a Private Message to Torch-Red87Direct Link to This Post
I don't know if I should cry ............ or like Al would say " I am blind , I can't see anything" .......... looking at this car cause eye cancer .......

[This message has been edited by Torch-Red87 (edited 05-17-2010).]

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
You can see hundreds of cars just like that one in Juarez!
30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
No, he likes it because of how the subwoofer is mounted.

What a lot of work for the install, must of took at least 5 minutes!
PFF
System Bot
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Dude, weed don't do that to you... Try PCP...
FieroMonkey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post
I bet this thing can create a sonic boom when you hit the NOS button, and I have a feeling you could get the effect under 60 mph.

trouble is once you make the sonic boom the car devalues to about $300

------------------

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMonkey:

I bet this thing can create a sonic boom when you hit the NOS button, and I have a feeling you could get the effect under 60 mph.

trouble is once you make the sonic boom the car devalues to about $300

And the 50/50 chance of having a nice big mushroom cloud erupt out of the decklid.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2010 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Like stated earlier, this car has been for sale for more than a minute now. It is also MINE. I just can't believe how rude you all are. Grrrr!

.Psych! That is quite hideous. But, in about a weekend's worth of work, it looks to be a really nice car. So, um, yeah, ?
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post
Needs hydraulics to match the rest of its outward appearance.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock