Fiero Photography by AADrcw
Started on: 05-15-2010 01:33 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Bump on 05-16-2010 04:00 PM
AADrcw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post
I was down in downtown Cincinnati Last night doing some photography and figured I would share the Fiero ones! I took probably about 30 pictures and here are the ones I've had a chance to go over so far. I will add more as I get them edited to my taste. The only bad thing is some of them turned out pretty dark but where I was at there were no lights so it was a little bit harder to draw lighting.

Let me know what you think!

Cody

HDR

High contrast

my new background
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by AADrcw (edited 05-15-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
faalvino

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faalvinoSend a Private Message to faalvinoDirect Link to This Post
Awesome pics man!!! good work =)
-Frankie

------------------

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT 5 speed
*NYFOC*

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post
slight change wallpaper.

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsDirect Link to This Post
nice looking pictures. very interesting. very creative
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
excellent work diffently a calendar shot
SNAPPY829

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNAPPY829Send a Private Message to SNAPPY829Direct Link to This Post
I like the first one !!!! Nice composition...
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

slight change wallpaper.

Nice reflection of the moon on the water. IMO it order to pull this off--you'd need professional lamps directed on the car or better yet; a lighter color and a bit closer.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2010 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I have been in the same spot that you took your pics! Really cool. (Suprised you did not get robbed when you stepped out of the car. )
Rolling Thunder

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

slight change wallpaper.

I would have put in the Deathstar, but that's just me

Someone have a iridescent/pearly paint job and a polarized lens? A photographer caught a picture of the pearly stripes on my WS6 with a polarized lens and it really popped the color... just a thought.
Philero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroDirect Link to This Post
Did you use a SLR camera or a simple point and shoot? Either way, I have some pointers for you if you want them (and can get your car back to the same location easily). Just PM me (I check daily now) and I will be glad to help.

BTW, you did an awsome job... either way (SLR or point and shoot)... I have owned my SLR for 5 years now and am just figuring out what that lil' bastage can do!!!

------------------
Phil
Always trying to create something new!
'88 SE
'86 GT
'87 GT Extreme body mod and 2.8L Turbo Propane powered (in the garage and getting closer to being completed)

AADrcw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the comments, It is all done with a point and shoot. I would love to get a SLR but its just not in the budget right now.

These didn't turn out as well as I had hoped but still worked out decent. Had it have been a planned photo shoot I would have taken some of my lights and done it a little different but it was one of those "well I'm already down here so why not" things.

I have some others that I took that I will add once I'm done working on them.
PFF
System Bot
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
NICE! Photoshop skills are one think I would really like to learn. I have photo shop and my wife is a fairly avid user with her photography hobby. Some of you guys really amaze me sometimes with your photoshopping skills!

Nice work.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bump:

NICE! Photoshop skills are one think I would really like to learn. I have photo shop and my wife is a fairly avid user with her photography hobby. Some of you guys really amaze me sometimes with your photoshopping skills!

Nice work.

I am teaching a Photoshop workshop in Fargo on August 4 and Grand Forks on August 5. What part of ND are you in?

\/\/

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My replacement GT trunk seals are now in production and shipping. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

I am teaching a Photoshop workshop in Fargo on August 4 and Grand Forks on August 5. What part of ND are you in?

\/\/

Bismarck. about 2.5 hours (2 with the GT ) from fargo.

[This message has been edited by Bump (edited 05-16-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock