Started on: 05-12-2010 01:33 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: project34 on 05-12-2010 07:39 PM
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
I just polished up some covers and was wonderin if some people might want some too.
I was thinking 50 bucks to polish them up. Meaning you send me yours and i polish them then ship them back. Or 100 bucks and your cores and i send you out a set.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2010 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! And a free bump.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Wait. Your intake is polished isnt it? If so please post some pics. Im debating if i want to put them on my car or not.
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
I tried this before I painted mine. The cast aluminum has too many imperfections in it to get them perfect; or at least was taking too long for me to do
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2010 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
No, my intake is Dupli-Colored. There are a few of them out there though. It has to be a ton of work to do! I don't think that you are charging enough at $50 for the valve covers.

You are a young man that is hopefully going to go far in life. You have my support in whatever venture you may follow.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

No, my intake is Dupli-Colored. There are a few of them out there though. It has to be a ton of work to do! I don't think that you are charging enough at $50 for the valve covers.

You are a young man that is hopefully going to go far in life. You have my support in whatever venture you may follow.

Thanks for that tony.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Looks Great! I may have to send you a set after I get my "other" package.
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:
I tried this before I painted mine. The cast aluminum has too many imperfections in it to get them perfect; or at least was taking too long for me to do

ALJR, are you referring to the Fiero's valve covers, or to its intake manifold?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock