Started on: 05-11-2010 12:03 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Mickey_Moose on 05-11-2010 02:52 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2010 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I consider this Fiero related.....I can't post pics!

Well, like it asks, what is a good right click image resizer for pics? I recently lost my computer, and I cannot get pics resized. My head really hurts, and I am going to bed. I will look back in the morning.

Thanks in advance,

Tony
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
wsell if its for sharing i go to tinypic.com

app wise...w/e opens when you double click your picture should resize it all etc. if you're looking for a batch resizer idk
Nosferatu187

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nosferatu187Send a Private Message to Nosferatu187Direct Link to This Post
I use Microsoft's Image Resizer for XP, it's fast and real easy to use. Someone has made a copy of it that works for Windows 7:

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

Found the info here:

http://www.bowlesonline.com...-powertoy-for-vista/

Downloaded it, virus scanned it for you, came up clean.

Mike
Dogcreek

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekDirect Link to This Post
Hi Tony,

I have been using the supplied "Paint" app in Win7... I has a super easy resizer... Let me know if you find success there and if not I have one i can give you this weekend.

Jeff
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Ive always used microsoft Image Resizer. It wouldnt work on my new Win 7 computer but someone here gave me a link to a driver site that made it work fine. Im happy I have it back.
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post
I use Paint.NET. Works a treat, has plenty of function for working in layers and all the cool stuff like the cool kids have in Photoshop, but is free. Check it out.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2010 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

I am going to give this one a try here in a minute or two. I believe that this is what I had on my Windows 98. While searching last night, I found the thread with it in it. I just did not know if it would work with my new windows 7. (Windows 7 was my idea by the way. )

Thanks for the responses folks. Pluses across the board.

Nosferatu...I already actually had plused you for PIP help at some point in my Pennock's career.

Yes!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-11-2010).]

snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nosferatu187:

I use Microsoft's Image Resizer for XP, it's fast and real easy to use. Someone has made a copy of it that works for Windows 7:

Found the info here:

http://www.bowlesonline.com...-powertoy-for-vista/

Downloaded it, virus scanned it for you, came up clean.

Mike

Oh my goodness, I love you. I have been missing my XP Resizer PowerToy since I got this laptop. All I could find is crappy ones. yay!!!!

------------------

1990 Sunbird SE /// 1995 Beretta Base

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
Picassa 3 works well for me.
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
Silly, that's why I put GIMP on there.. open a file, then hit Alt-i, s, and type 800 in the top box, vertical will scale automatically. Then just hit ctrl-s to save, I usually use about 70 on quality.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock