Started on: 05-10-2010 09:09 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: hookdonspeed on 05-13-2010 09:00 AM
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
i have an idea for a paint job, and was wonderingif one of the photoshop guys here could do it for me :P

want to know what a fastback fiero would look like, take the split line from bmwguru's car, only make it a "torn" or jagged line, like a medium blue on the top, and black on the bottom...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
wheres the love?
FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post
I think the lack of responses might be that you are expecting someone to hunt down a members car pic themselves and then PS it for you. Not that it is a really tough thing to do, but you might do the search yourself and then post the pics in here for someone to work with.
SpecterXP

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpecterXPSend a Private Message to SpecterXPDirect Link to This Post
Yea Brian, didn't you know that? You've been on here long enough. :-P

Here's bmwguru's car.
http://i109.photobucket.com...20Fiero/DSC_1593.jpg
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMonkey:

I think the lack of responses might be that you are expecting someone to hunt down a members car pic themselves and then PS it for you. Not that it is a really tough thing to do, but you might do the search yourself and then post the pics in here for someone to work with.

most people know bmw's car and i though posting a black top would be hard to photoshop over.. :/ w/e! ill post some pics for people to go off of.

bmw's sweet ass paintjob :

the color blue im looking for (dunno whos car this is)

a plane white fastback for editing: (would think white is easyer to overlay colors on, i suck at photoshop so i could be wrong)
]

[This message has been edited by hookdonspeed (edited 05-13-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock