Started on: 05-08-2010 07:49 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: fierofool on 05-15-2010 05:12 PM
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
The 10th Annual Pontiacs In Pigeon Forge car show and swap meet is coming up on June 4-6. This is an exclusive car show for Pontiacs only. In addition to the trophies offered, this year will include a $500 cash bonus to the Best In Class in both Stock and Modified classes. There's lots of stuff going on in Pigeon Forge. If you don't want to stay with your car, you can enter it and go take in the sites.

The showing and judging takes place Saturday. After the show, the organizers takes everyone who wants to go on a cruise to some scenic point in the area.

The host hotel is the Music Road Hotel. It can be a little pricey for some. Usually in the $150/night range. Many of the Fiero people stay across the road at what was the Heartlander Hotel. It later became the National Parks Lodge and is now known as the Grand Smokies Condo Lodge. They offer rooms with balconies and 2 beds for about half the price of the Music Road Hotel. They have an indoor pool and game room and they provide discount coupons for the restaurant that's located in the corner of their parking lot.

They are pet friendly for those of you who would like to bring along all of the family.

Someone on one of the Fiero forums suggested that we make this a get together in celebration of Robbie Finley. I know there is usually a gathering next door in Sevierville each year, so maybe we could combine all this together and have a big showing of Fieros even if you don't enter the car show.

Edit: Found this thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum7/HTML/000273.html

Georgia Fiero Club member Ron Rizzi has donated several large canopies to the club. If we have enough people going, I will bring those canopies and set up for the Fiero people.

To pre-register, go to http://www.pontiacsinpigeonforge.com/

For Hotel reservations http://thegreatsmokeymounta...r/accom/plnprlod.htm

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 05-08-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Pushin' it back up.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Another bump. Getting closer.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for someone to share my room with. Non-smoking and non-snoring. That describes me and hopefully you, too.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock