Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  I accidently lit my fiero on fire with my flame thrower :( Video inside (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
I accidently lit my fiero on fire with my flame thrower :( Video inside by 87antuzzi
Started on: 05-08-2010 02:52 AM
Replies: 65
Last post by: hairballrm on 12-04-2010 06:12 AM
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
I will be the first to say im a DUMBASS. I was at a party at my friends house and we made a fire. We needed some music so i drove my GT down for some tunes. Then i pulled out the flame thrower and started playing around. Something bad happened and next thing i know my gt is on fire. We got it out before any damage happened. My dumbass friend was kicking the bumper and cracked my fender. I know this was dumb and i learned.....To park my car farther away next time i use my flame thrower.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
joshh44

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshh44Send a Private Message to joshh44Direct Link to This Post
Your car is on fire fool.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Its just one thing after another with you, huh? Angry gangster pinecones, blown engines, porting two of the same exhaust manifolds... And now this...

Maybe there are some things you should keep to yourself

-----------
I'll just be over here, putting on my flamesuit

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 05-08-2010).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
The one who said "your car is on fire fool" was the most helpful. He dumped about 5 beers on it while i was putting it out with my sweater.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
You know... I am not sure what is funnier, your incident, OR the fact that you wear sweaters...
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

You know... I am not sure what is funnier, your incident, OR the fact that you wear sweaters...

It was a nice sweater . Lets give thanks to my volcom sweater. It had a nice life .
Four_hundred_86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Direct Link to This Post
Moral of the story. Beer, fire, and fiero don't play well together. Glad to hear its not toasted.
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
LOL, I agree with you fully, dumbass. Not that I've ever done anything dumb or dumber....
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
Why has no one asked.... YOU HAVE A FRIGGIN FLAME THROWER!?

I can see the video at work so maybe that explains it better... and maybe its not what I have in mind for a "flame thrower" but DAMN!
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bump:

Why has no one asked.... YOU HAVE A FRIGGIN FLAME THROWER!?

I can see the video at work so maybe that explains it better... and maybe its not what I have in mind for a "flame thrower" but DAMN!

Its just like this one. 2 tanks, 1 filled with 120 psi of air, and the other filled with diesel/gas mix. A couple of one ways and a spring type valve. You have a thrower.
2m4dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeDirect Link to This Post
dude where the helld u get a flame thrower i wont one
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Thats flipping awesome
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Get a pump type super soaker. Fill with lantern fuel.....Go to town. Only reason i have one is for when the zombies come
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Francis T:

LOL, I agree with you fully, dumbass. Not that I've ever done anything dumb or dumber....

I sense a story here, inquiring minds want to know.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe

Rolling Thunder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
I probably shouldn't encourage you guys... but...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/6...Breath-of-the-Dragon
30+mpg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
Dude!

Flamethrower + Fiero =

87antuzzi:... DUMBASS. ...

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Antuzzi, you are not a dumbass. You are a royal dipshit. There's a difference.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Antuzzi, you are not a dumbass. You are a royal dipshit. There's a difference.

I have royalty now??? Bow to ye, King of the people <evil laugh here>
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
.... Seriously, why did you bring a flamethrower to a party?
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

.... Seriously, why did you bring a flamethrower to a party?

Why not?
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
That was the funniest thing EVER! ...
PFF
System Bot
GT-X

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-XSend a Private Message to GT-XDirect Link to This Post
Try pressurizing your tank with pure oxygen instead of compressed air. Report back what happens.

~Tyler
30+mpg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post

87antuzzi:Why not?

HELLO!!! DUUUUHHHH......You may get wasted & set your car on fire!
RickN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

I will be the first to say im a DUMBASS. I was at a party at my friends house and we made a fire. We needed some music so i drove my GT down for some tunes. Then i pulled out the flame thrower and started playing around. Something bad happened and next thing i know my gt is on fire. We got it out before any damage happened. My dumbass friend was kicking the bumper and cracked my fender. I know this was dumb and i learned.....To park my car farther away next time i use my flame thrower.

This is a true "Hold my beer and watch this..." moment!

I had one 40 years ago. Not as sophisticated. It involved a 55 gal steel drum full on trash, overnight rain, and a quart of gasoline. My buddy and I needed to burn the trash to make room for more so I tried to burn the wet trash by throwing in some gasoline. I tried to throw matches in with no success, I walked away to try to find something else to start the fire with, but as I walked away the trash can became an exploding roman candle of burning trash being hurled 30 to 40 feet into the air landing onto a couple of 60's project cars and a garage with a roof made of wood shingles.

[This message has been edited by RickN (edited 05-08-2010).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
You know i swear chris. I have done some really dumb things with my fiero. Up to and including getting drunk and spray painting it but you californians cant hold your beer
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
The first thing I was going to ask was.........was PK anywhere near you? Maybe he "hexed" you.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

The first thing I was going to ask was.........was PK anywhere near you? Maybe he "hexed" you.

Lol nope 2 complete oppiset ends of the country.

ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT-X:

Try pressurizing your tank with pure oxygen instead of compressed air. Report back what happens.

~Tyler

don't say that
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post05-09-2010 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
...Use care building homemade flamethrowers ,,ALWAYS use a metal container
have a match striker of some sort,just think about this,,many available metal pressure containers are easily available ,,may prevent lighting your self on fire
..Do not use a plastic pipe to build beer can mortars,,ALWAYS have a bi pod with a beer can mortar,,observe closely the way a real Mortar works,, simplicity!!
...Its the fuses that make home made explosives so much fun,,learn to make the fuze,s first..
...NEVER develope/manufacture explosives in your parents house
the old sarge

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 05-09-2010).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
I miss my charred fiero
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
BWAHAHAHA THAT was FU*KING awesome...
PFF
System Bot
RaptorSP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaptorSPSend a Private Message to RaptorSPDirect Link to This Post
Ha this brings back memories , like the time I learned how an air cannon can turn into a compressed air bomb with too much pressure in pvc pipe....

Also does anyone remember the guy who had just finished restoring his vette on July 4th, only to get fireworks in it? Sure it was a great bonfire though
10speeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2010 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 10speederSend a Private Message to 10speederDirect Link to This Post
You sound/act like a guy that will not live a long life. Maybe that is what you want. But you are a moron for "playing around" with something like that. Then when you add beer to the mix, God, glad you ain't my kid! Stupid!!! Real Stupid!!
You will need to grow up sooner than later. Later will be way too late for you and you antics.
Some say you have to get burned before you learn. I hope that you will take heed and watch for what you do.
Jay
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 10speeder:

You sound/act like a guy that will not live a long life. Maybe that is what you want. But you are a moron for "playing around" with something like that. Then when you add beer to the mix, God, glad you ain't my kid! Stupid!!! Real Stupid!!
You will need to grow up sooner than later. Later will be way too late for you and you antics.
Some say you have to get burned before you learn. I hope that you will take heed and watch for what you do.
Jay

You assume I was drinking.......And I am glad you are not my father.
10speeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2010 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 10speederSend a Private Message to 10speederDirect Link to This Post
Nope said nothing about you drinking, but just as dumb even if you were NOT drinking to do that.
Yes I am very glad I am not your father, who will bury his son to early. No father should have to go through that.
You should think about what you do and how it will affect others.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 10speeder:

Nope said nothing about you drinking, but just as dumb even if you were NOT drinking to do that.
Yes I am very glad I am not your father, who will bury his son to early. No father should have to go through that.
You should think about what you do and how it will affect others.

You only live once......I could live a long life not doing any fun stuff. Or, i can live doing fun stuff. If i get taken out doing something I think is fun. So be it.
10speeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2010 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 10speederSend a Private Message to 10speederDirect Link to This Post
I understand. be safe then. Enjoy your life
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Direct Link to This Post
so it IS TRUE!!!!
the fiero really DOES have a problem with catching on fire. . . .
now i don't feel safe driving mine!

kkavmann69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kkavmann69Send a Private Message to kkavmann69Direct Link to This Post
that was FUNNY!!!!!

p.s. thank you I needed a good laugh.

------------------
Chuck
86 Fiero SE

tonycampbell86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tonycampbell86gtClick Here to visit tonycampbell86gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to tonycampbell86gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

You assume I was drinking......

So......you set your fiero on fire......with a flamethrower.......sober?

Tony

[This message has been edited by tonycampbell86gt (edited 11-29-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock