Started on: 05-07-2010 05:37 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Mickey_Moose on 05-08-2010 11:02 AM
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
Anyone with a NOS one? I would like to get a hi-res scan of it if possible as I have someone that says they can reproduce it.

I am talking about the original GM printed on clear decal, not the vinyl cut one.

Thanks,
Tim
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
I've not seen an Indy decal, but I have a GM replacement decal for an 85gt... I started a thread about it a while ago.

Anyways, I'll push this to the top - see if anyone has anything to contribute. (Ohio Indy?)
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
Sorry the moose asked me for this a while ago and with my sisters passing a few months ago I have been completely out of the game here when it comes to PFF.
Moose PM me an e mail address and I’ll get it for you this weekend Sorry

------------------
Factory Stock
The way God intended it to be.

ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post

ohioindy

2137 posts
Member since Nov 2003
Well bad news...I just got out my "Box of Indy Stuff" and the one I have is not OEM.
Sorry I thought I had one but I guess not
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
ohioindy >> no problem, I just figured your mind was still on other things - thanks for checking.

Any others??

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

I've not seen an Indy decal, but I have a GM replacement decal for an 85gt... I started a thread about it a while ago.

Anyways, I'll push this to the top - see if anyone has anything to contribute. (Ohio Indy?)

Is the 85GT decal also a printed one as well?? If so, might as well get those made up as well (if he is able to) - would just need a hi-res scan of the original.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 05-08-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock