Started on: 05-07-2010 12:43 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: LaFierte on 08-05-2010 05:55 PM
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
So I saw this GT while driving around in the rain this morning and just had to pull into the parking lot to get a better look. From what I could see it was in very good condition, would love to meet the owner and talk Fieros with him/her. Either way here's some pics, cuz every thread is better with pictures right?

Cell phone pics in the rain, can't expect too much quality, but anyone know who makes the third brake light cover? I thought it was a nice touch.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
Nice find! Looks just like my 88 when I got it. The 3rd brake light insert is from the fiero store, but I have one you can have. Just PM me you address, and I'll mail it out to ya.

Blake
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the generous offer, but I have a formula, no need to confuse bystanders by putting something that says GT on it. If it just says Fiero though, I'll take it!
Bump

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
chit, we got 2" here in ND last night! Mine stays in the shop when it snows though...

I am working an outage at a refinery this month. Lots of welders and fitters from down south. 20 walked off the job yesterday and another 15 walked today! haha.... cant hack the cold!

Heres a pic of the jetskiis in the yard when I got off last night.

[This message has been edited by Bump (edited 05-07-2010).]

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
its still snowing/sleeting on us. Its like mother nature wants me to stay inside to study for finals on monday and tuesday : (
GMplastic

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMplasticSend a Private Message to GMplasticDirect Link to This Post
Hey fellow Duluthian!!!!!
That's my car!!
My son Jeff (LaFierta on pff) drives it.
Where the heck are do you live?
Since Joe out at Driven Visions passed away, we haven't had anyone around to talk Fieros locally. It would be great to meet you.

~~Dan aka GMplastic
GMplastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMplasticSend a Private Message to GMplasticDirect Link to This Post

GMplastic

142 posts
Member since May 2005
BTW,
Jeff goes to UMD. You guys might even be in some of the same classes.

~~Dan
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GMplastic:

BTW,
Jeff goes to UMD. You guys might even be in some of the same classes.

~~Dan

Hey! That's awesome that you found this thread. And even cooler that your son goes to UMD. My roommate last year grew pretty well-accustomed to seeing the blue of PFF on my laptop and said that he saw another guy in one of his classes looking at the forum. Does he drive a maroon GT? I think I saw one by the library once last year.
GMplastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMplasticSend a Private Message to GMplasticDirect Link to This Post
Jeff was driving a white and silver 86 GT until last October 30 when he was rear-ended by an SUV up on Arrowhead Road by Minnesota Power. The insurance company totaled it, even though it was still drivable.Interesting enough, the SUV was not drivable, because the radiator, engine and firewall were "united-as-one." Jeff had to go to emergency because his head hit the back window, but he's ok, after a few weeks of headaches, observation and PT for some displaced vertebrae. He's completed the PT and is fine now, but the time, medical stuff and other BS really messed up his acedemic life at UMD. His laptop was in its backback in the trunk, and that was not even damaged, but the GT lights were broken, the exhaust system, including muffler and tips were mangled, the trunk bucket crushed and the back edge of the trunk lid was broken.
Now he is driving the red 86 (that looks like an 88) that you started this thread with.
In the snow, he drives a Green GMC Jimmy.

~~Dan
LaFierte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LaFierteSend a Private Message to LaFierteDirect Link to This Post
Its actually a 86 clone. has a four speed.

Can't believe that you got pictures of it on the first day I had it out (after the rebuild) and yeah that would be me on the fiero forum at school.

Like dad said, it would be great to meet a fellow fiero owner from the duluth area.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'll look you up when I get up there.
PFF
System Bot
LaFierte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LaFierteSend a Private Message to LaFierteDirect Link to This Post
btw the fiero store has more than just the fiero gt brake lights... believe they have just fiero ones too.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock