Started on: 05-05-2010 11:18 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Francis T on 05-11-2010 09:23 PM
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2010 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageClick Here to Email Francis TSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
If your in Va and looking for a Fiero I saw a nice looking red GT in a car lot on route 1 in Spotsylania Virginia -and no our vampires don't look like lepards-

Spotsy is in Northern Va, Fredericksburg area bout halfway between D.C. and Richmond. I didnt get to stop and get real good look or any info. I f you're interested the name of the place was TRIFORCEMOTORS. They looked like your tipicial lil used car lot, so be waery.

------------------
[IMG]

trueleo.com
RSpiderII@aol.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Philero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroClick Here to Email PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Francis T:

Spotsylania Virginia -and no our vampires don't look like lepards-

LOL, that is quite funny, if it had not been the five or six times I looked at the town name just trying to pronounce it before carrying on!!!

Spotsy is in...

And now I see why you abbreviate the name down to something more "user friendly"!!

Edit: Duh me, you can not put the entire thing (including your own comments) in the HTML quote tags!!!

[This message has been edited by Philero (edited 05-06-2010).]

Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageClick Here to Email Francis TSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Philero:

And now I see why you abbreviate the name down to something more "user friendly"!!

Edit: Duh me, you can not put the entire thing (including your own comments) in the HTML quote tags!!!

LOL would have some had I not typoedout the 'V' in it, Spotsylvania

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock