Rims and tires by baker4life
Started on: 05-03-2010 11:12 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Fiero1K on 05-04-2010 09:33 PM
baker4life

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for baker4lifeSend a Private Message to baker4lifeDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys , wanted to ask what is a good store to get rims and tires for Fieros? also can I go with bigger rims without
making any adjustments?
Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
As long as you can find a set of wheels that have the same bolt pattern (5x100) and have a non-extreme offset (35-45mm), you should be good.

Also note, the center bore is 57.1mm (I think, anyway). My car has a set of Scion TC wheels - 17inchers with 225/45s. The ride is alright on my GT, but its not squishy by any means. Good luck.
GT86FASTBACK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post
I always use TireRack. Give it a shot. They have a good wheel selection and almost any tire you can think of..
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Wheel Max
Fiero1K

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1KSend a Private Message to Fiero1KDirect Link to This Post
Go to forums.vwvortex.com -> Volkswagen classifieds -> Wheel and Tire classifieds -> 5x100 Classifieds.

They have a massive volume of wheels in our specs (5x100, 57.1mm centerbore, 35-38ish offsets) and lots of super awesome BBS setups that cost three times more than my car. Some of the wheels aren't to my (well most people's) taste, but there are a lot of nice sets. Prices are usually OBO and fairly low.

I bought my winters from there [lightly used], mounted to 15" jetta stock wheels, for $425 shipped. They fit perfectly, look cool, and function well. Just bought 17" summers with 2000 miles for $430 shipped and I'm waiting for them to arrive.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock