My new 1988 fiero t top by freedom0226
Started on: 05-03-2010 10:09 AM
Replies: 17
Last post by: freedom0226 on 05-04-2010 09:44 AM
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Click Here to Email freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Direct Link to This Post
Ladies and Gents...i drove this weekend out to devon pa and meet a real cool older guy who didnt want to sell his car but his wife was making him do it. lol... good for me..its a 1988 t top with a 5speed.. 124xxx miles.. no problems at alllllll. no check engine no nothing.. i drove it back home doing 70-85 the whole time and it was sweet.. he are some pics..

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
freedom0226

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Click Here to Email freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Direct Link to This Post

freedom0226

950 posts
Member since Dec 2009
oh yea tell me what you guys think about it..
Turkey on Rye

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Turkey on RyeClick Here to Email Turkey on RyeSend a Private Message to Turkey on RyeDirect Link to This Post
I think its ugly and you should sell it to me :-)

Looks great man, I've always loved the T-Top's. Great find!
RockRunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RockRunnerSend a Private Message to RockRunnerDirect Link to This Post
awesome find! that thing is super clean! those are IMHO the best looking Fieros out there. great score bro!

------------------
No man that fishes is a failure
87' notchie-NA3800-4T60E

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 343
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Devon pa hu? I live right near there. havent seen this thing around though. clean car dude.
1988 Formula

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988 FormulaSend a Private Message to 1988 FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! I just bought a black 88 model about a month ago and I love it.
Torch-Red87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Torch-Red87Click Here to visit Torch-Red87's HomePageClick Here to Email Torch-Red87Send a Private Message to Torch-Red87Direct Link to This Post
Congrats real nice one , you got lucky to buy it.
Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieClick Here to Email ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieDirect Link to This Post
Nice car! I'm quite jealous! How much did you pay?
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaClick Here to Email timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
DADDY LIKEY! Congrats on a fantastic score!
Philero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroClick Here to Email PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroDirect Link to This Post
Um... WOW! That is one B-E-A-Utiful car you snagged there! I am guessing there was only room for ONE woman in his house, and he decided the mechanical one had to go... it if were me, I would have packed my wife's bags and belongings carefully in bubble wrap and changed the locks that day!!! J/K But then again, my wife loves the cars as much as I do!

Once again, congrats and wicked find! Enjoy!

------------------
Phil
Always trying to create something new!
'88 SE
'86 GT
'87 GT Extreme body mod and 2.8L Turbo Propane powered (in the garage and getting closer to being completed)

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Congratulations!! That is one squeaky clean ride man! I've been looking for an 88 Fastback myself for some time in the tri-state already... Its tough!! Maybe I'll see you rolling around sometime.

Tom.
PFF
System Bot
vrossiter

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vrossiterClick Here to Email vrossiterSend a Private Message to vrossiterDirect Link to This Post
Well, since nobody else is going to say it, I HATE YOU!
No, seriously, nice score.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseClick Here to Email exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Very cool. Freedom what are your plans for it ? Wheels, lowering ??
Dougie Murder

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderDirect Link to This Post
score!
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
VERY NICE... I think you just need to put 18"front/19"rear BLACK wheels w/ the polished lip..

------------------
SMTHGT.....
Aka. "SmoothGT"
<---RIP
1987 GT 4.9L~V8~4T60E

Grand Am Brakes, Flowmasters 40, Dual O2, GT40style hood vent, custom body (under surgery)

Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post
That is totally sweet. I'd love a T-top fastback...
Raydar

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 455
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Good score! Congrats!

The headliner doesn't even look frayed on the edges like most of them are.

Take care of those rubber weather seals around the T-top openings. They're made of Unobtainium.

------------------
Raydar
88 4.9 Formula IMSA Fasback..........................88 3.4 coupe -soon to be something other than red

Read Nealz Nuze! Praise the Lowered!

freedom0226

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Click Here to Email freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Direct Link to This Post
ahh thanks everyone i hoped you all liked it. i bugged everyone soo much with my first fiero and i felt like a pro when inspecting this one.. its suppper clean... only the hood is fadded . my plans are to def. get some rims on this..

he actually has the black honeycomb wheels on them with the cap that says fiero gt. not just fiero.. pretty cool uh... well im looking to buy some nice wheels for this car so anyone close send me pics im looking for something to complement the car...

thanks again everyone i do care about what other fiero heads think. i could care two shits about what others say... everyones been saying ohh there soo old and low etc etc.. but then again they all want to ride around with me with the tops off.. lol... my friend who is a mazda lover is hating me right now lolololol

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock