Hello All by dutch13
Started on: 05-02-2010 10:22 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: faalvino on 05-03-2010 09:28 AM
dutch13

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dutch13Send a Private Message to dutch13Direct Link to This Post
Hey guys, so I've been reading your threads for a while now and as I have been hunting for a fireo I finally found one and decided it was time to open my mouth and say hi. My name is Corey and i live in Canada. I just picked up my 86 fiero gt today and the fun begins. I'm currently in the process of building a 3400 sfi engine to swap into the car but i'm waiting on parts so for the meanwhile the cleaning up has started. I'll post a few pics in a bit.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum
Fiero1K

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1KSend a Private Message to Fiero1KDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the madness!

You should do a build thread on the car - I'm considering the SFI as a potential swap. Should sound pretty nice.

PICS?!?!?!?
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Welcome to our world brotha.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Welcome my canadian neighbor...

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dutch13:

Hey guys, so I've been reading your threads for a while now and as I have been hunting for a fireo I finally found one and decided...

WHOA...WHOA...WHOA!!! We don't say the f-word around our cars (fire). If you don't learn to spell the car's name without using the f-word, you will be forced to sell it, and live in solitude for three eternities.
-
-
-
Seriously, welcome to Fiero ownership. I'm also rockin' an '86 GT. Got any pics?
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
Welcome,
You won't find a better group than the folks around here.

Rich
faalvino

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faalvinoSend a Private Message to faalvinoDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum as well as the madness....Just be careful with these little cars they are rather addictive!!!!!

------------------

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT 5 speed
*NYFOC*

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock