Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Having some decals made... anyone else interested?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Having some decals made... anyone else interested? by Bump
Started on: 04-30-2010 01:27 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: Bump on 09-22-2010 01:33 PM
Bump

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
Dont want to have them make just three for me if they can make more right away.

I couldn't find the fender logo I wanted so I made one. Its designed to be an American "mock" of the Italian Ferrari fender badge replacing the Italian colors with US colors and the Fiero horse with the Pegasus.

Anyone else interested in some while I'm having them printed?

[This message has been edited by Bump (edited 04-30-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bump:

Dont want to have them make just three for me if they can make more right away.

I couldn't find the fender logo I wanted so I made one. Its designed to be an American "mock" of the Italian Ferrari fender badge replacing the Italian colors with US colors and the Fiero horse with the Pegasus.

Anyone else interested in some while I'm having them printed?

Wnat size and how much??
is this an adhesive backed decal, or???
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
The size is the OEM size of the ferrari front fender badge. Something like 3.5"x 4". Will find out for sure.

working with the vinyl guy on the price (Im not printing them myself). They will be a vinyl adhesive backed decal.
86SEin93003

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SEin93003Send a Private Message to 86SEin93003Direct Link to This Post
Looks almost like mine.

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
How much are they going to be. I might be interested in a set for my 87.
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86SEin93003:

Looks almost like mine.

Not quite. I saw that one on fierosails.com... I am looking for one to resemble the OEM ferrari badging like this one, just with Red, White, and Blue for the flag colors and the pegasus. The OEM Ferrari badges are shaped different as well.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

The one I first posted that says "SAMPLE" on it is the one I created. I just put that stamp on it so it was harder to steal!

I should know a price by monday. The more ordered... the cheaper.

[This message has been edited by Bump (edited 04-30-2010).]

Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
I'm in if the price is reasonable. LMK by PM.

Thanks Dave
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
I might be interested too. I think the red top line will disappear on my red car. Could a thin black outline be added?
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
My car is red too... I though about that and was going to put the red on the bottom and the blue on top.... then I thought that it would disappear when put on a blue car! and it was more work than I wanted to do just to move the colors.

Would be easy to put a line on top, but that would take away from the idea of keeping it as close as possible to the OEM Ferrari.

Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post

Bump

450 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Bump for the weekend...
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2010 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
As I am not having alot made, and they are multi color so they are somewhat time consuming, they said they will be about $8 each shipping included...

I am only waiting on someone to confirm the OEM ferrari size so I can exactly duplicate that and I will be ordering. If you want some, PM me and I'll hook you up with the guy who is making them for me.
PFF
System Bot
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
Ok, Had got some made finally. I printed out one on paper in the "Full sized" OEM Ferrari size and honestly it was WAY to big! So i ball parked the scale differences from a full sized ferrari versus a Fiero and made them a bit smaller.

Pretty nice printed outdoor vinyl, one piece with transfer paper.

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
The last one looks pretty sharp ... can you PM me the person who is doing these...
Thanks
Danyel

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-27-2010).]

Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
It is a local sign shop here in ND that I had print them. They do not have permission to print them with out me as I made the design. I had extra's made though if your interested in some.
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

I'm in if the price is reasonable. LMK by PM.

Thanks Dave

Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
Bump back to the top. I still have some left if anyone wants any PM me....

They cost me about $4.50 each to make since they are printed so I will sell them for $4.75 shipped to US. Not looking to make $$ on them, just had to buy an entire 8.5x11 sheet instead of just the two I wanted and they are just sitting there.

Thanks
Wes

[This message has been edited by Bump (edited 09-22-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock