Started on: 04-25-2010 05:54 PM
Replies: 35
Last post by: F355spider on 05-30-2010 12:44 PM
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
Just to let everyone know I just listed my Chop top and the SCCA car and all my parts Fiero for sale in the Mall. One price gets it all.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
bump back to page one.... i never saw this coming...

------------------
SMTHGT.....
aka. "SmoothGT"

1987 GT 4.9L V8~T460e

F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

bump back to page one.... i never saw this coming...

I have always had Corvettes and with this on the way Well I gota have one.

Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wDirect Link to This Post
I'm relieved to hear it is just a change in passion. Too often it is a tragic event that causes a post like this. I wish I had the money to take you up on it.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

Well.... We have all seen your geeat work... just BUILD you one... Seriously, Are you getting out of Fieros for good..??
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
I will still do chops as needed. I still need to complete a Glass from production car Chop Top.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Do you have inside information that the Transformer Prototype is the new C7? Right now that is all speculation. As far as I know GM has not unveiled the C7.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
The new Camaro made its come back in the movie. Makes sense to introduce the new Vette also.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Do you have inside information that the Transformer Prototype is the new C7? Right now that is all speculation. As far as I know GM has not unveiled the C7.

The rumor that the new C7 will be mid engine is floating around also. That Prototype is sweet looking also. If GM does not make the Transformer Vette I might buy another C5 or C6 and make my own. I really love the Transformer Vette.
KVCFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KVCFIEROSend a Private Message to KVCFIERODirect Link to This Post
I look at the picture of the silver fiero every day WOW
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
Thanks
PFF
System Bot
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
if it is mid engine ima loose it...all chevvy does is rip off pontiac lol...its the first good looking vette evver though haha.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
Cars are still for sale
matts86fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for matts86fieroSend a Private Message to matts86fieroDirect Link to This Post
that vette looks like a cadillac to me.

------------------
proud owner of an 86 fiero se 2.8 v6 4 spd. it helps that it was free

F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
I can only wait.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
I will have the Choptop in San Antonio this weekend all is still for sale.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
Looks better everytime I see it. Back to page one... bump for you...
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

Looks better everytime I see it. Back to page one... bump for you...

Thanks,

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

I will have the Choptop in San Antonio this weekend all is still for sale.

I wish I had the bucks or the need for another Fiero. That is a sweet looking car.
tiretread

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadDirect Link to This Post
Love that chop!
PFF
System Bot
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post
ill trade you my 92 corvette for the chopper! but FYI gm has stated that the transformers corvette will not be the new corvette and the new model isnt due out till 2013. the new vette due in 2013 will be something like a mix of the current one and some styling ques from the concept. the engine will be a smaller ltr but still around the same horse power or an increase but since the car isnt even designed yet dont hold out your hopes for something to different
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I wish I had the bucks or the need for another Fiero. That is a sweet looking car.

I hope the launch was fun for your Son? I saw it on TV. That will be something the USA has always been proud of and will be lost now. They gave me your Spot at the Show. I think the Choppers have a reserved spot every year.

F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

F355spider

1870 posts
Member since Jul 2004

Originally posted by shawnk:

ill trade you my 92 corvette for the chopper! but FYI gm has stated that the transformers corvette will not be the new corvette and the new model isnt due out till 2013. the new vette due in 2013 will be something like a mix of the current one and some styling ques from the concept. the engine will be a smaller ltr but still around the same horse power or an increase but since the car isnt even designed yet dont hold out your hopes for something to different

I know it will be some time before it is out but I have patience. My wife wants me to buy a new black SS Camaro and make a Smoky T/A (my way) out of it. If I can sell the Fieros, I could do this for her and have fun with it until the new Stingray is out.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

I know it will be some time before it is out but I have patience. My wife wants me to buy a new black SS Camaro and make a Smoky T/A (my way) out of it. If I can sell the Fieros, I could do this for her and have fun with it until the new Stingray is out.

Mike,
you want a S&B car then you should do this.
http://www.xxrwheels.com/ga...?level=picture&id=21
http://www.xxrwheels.com/ga...?level=picture&id=22
http://www.xxrwheels.com/ga...?level=picture&id=23
http://www.xxrwheels.com/ga...?level=picture&id=24

but instead of a nissan do it to your wife's Fiero.

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 05-20-2010).]

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
You know... If I had the money, those cars would be in my driveway right now.

I've been drooling over the chop since you posted the first pics. A damn fine car and one helluva price. Around here, you could probably get your asking price just for the silver Chop much less the SCCA GT. I wish I could finangle it so I could buy 'em but I'd need to win the lottery first. Hmm...
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post
you take payments?
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ghost187x:

you take payments?

I leave that to the banks.
Sorry,

F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

Mike,
you want a S&B car then you should do this.
http://www.xxrwheels.com/ga...?level=picture&id=21
http://www.xxrwheels.com/ga...?level=picture&id=22
http://www.xxrwheels.com/ga...?level=picture&id=23
http://www.xxrwheels.com/ga...?level=picture&id=24

but instead of a nissan do it to your wife's Fiero.

Not for me but they actually did a good job. Tom we could trade all for your convertible sitting in your shop.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Not for me but they actually did a good job. Tom we could trade all for your convertible sitting in your shop.

If I did that trade I'd have to living in my shop, someone would not be thrilled if I traded away her car. The car is mine but someone has claimed as hers, do I hear prenup.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
Well, that is a nice shop you have.
PFF
System Bot
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
Hard to believe this deal is not good enough for Fiero enthusiast. I guess if you put over $3500.00 in a Fiero you are wasting money.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
I don't think it helps that people aren't making big purchases right now... I know there is enough "want" but, as in my case, probably not enough cash. Still, I'm surprised nobody has snapped this up already. Its one hell of a deal.

(and I'm jealous of whoever gets it)
StevieB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StevieBSend a Private Message to StevieBDirect Link to This Post

Hard to believe this deal is not good enough for Fiero enthusiast. I guess if you put over $3500.00 in a Fiero you are wasting money.

Whatever hobby that you're into (ATV's, jetski's, etc), you have to pay to play. After $3500, you change it from a daily driver to a purpose built hobby (modification wise).

Steve

[This message has been edited by StevieB (edited 05-27-2010).]

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

I think sometimes the people with the money to buy cars like yours or mine the GBCT want to build or even have their car built. They don't want to buy a finished car even if it's cheaper. Don't feel bad ........I could have gave my car away last year and still had several $1000 more in the bank than I would now if I sold it. Try advertising it in a magazine that sells higher end cars and not just to Fiero enthusiast ???
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

I think sometimes the people with the money to buy cars like yours or mine the GBCT want to build or even have their car built. They don't want to buy a finished car even if it's cheaper. Don't feel bad ........I could have gave my car away last year and still had several $1000 more in the bank than I would now if I sold it. Try advertising it in a magazine that sells higher end cars and not just to Fiero enthusiast ???

If this was a Mustang or Camaro I know it would be sold. It is just the fact it is a Fiero. I am at my house in Glen Rose this weekend and a guy stoped buy and ask me if I still had my Choptop Ranger. I sad yes he said he wanted to buy It. I told him I do not want to sell it but my Fiero is for sale. He just looked off and said thanks and to let him know if i ever sell the truck. I hate to say it but putting money into a Fiero is not a good thing to do. I was talking to a friend of mine this weekend here and told him my plans for it if I can not sell it.
The new details to your car and paint look great.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock