Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Procarnut's back and here is what I'm driving.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Procarnut's back and here is what I'm driving. by procarnut
Started on: 04-25-2010 01:23 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: BoostedSeries1 on 08-06-2010 06:46 PM
procarnut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for procarnutSend a Private Message to procarnutDirect Link to This Post
Ok been about 9 months since here last. During that time I baught and rolled my corvette convertable. Now I'm back into fieros and wanted to fix one up. Currently working on this one, but comming along. I just painted it with extra paint on the shelf at the shop. Even painted the wheels with what I had left over. Anyway hope you like it and hope to see everyone soon.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Very nice project, and welcome back!

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
very nice, seems like i've seen that before. you weren't kidding that paint scheme looks like Mike's car.
you two must be brothers from a different mother to come up with the same paint scheme. lol...

bob, after the AER car show next saturday (May 1) i'll give you a call to arrange when i can bring my
car down to you. i hope you can get her done before the Pontiac Southern National on June 5 & 6.

thanks...
procarnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for procarnutSend a Private Message to procarnutDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the welcome.

Sure Tom, not a problem. Just let me know when you want to et it to me.

I would like to do the AER car show but I have both my girls that weekend and no extra seat for the three of us. Hope yall have fun.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back! Good luck w/ the car!
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
*cough* C5 brakes! *cough*
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Good to see you're back!!
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back...nice looking car! Maybe you can make it to the round up 15 May
procarnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for procarnutSend a Private Message to procarnutDirect Link to This Post
I would love to make it to the round up but most likely not at this time. Money is tight and too many other obligations. Thanks for the invite. If things change I would definatly like to come to the Round Up. Good Luck.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking car Bob!... can't wait to check it out in person!

Slap some tint on those windows and she will look even better... And being in Texas... isn't tint pretty much mandatory?

with a coupe nose and single side exhaust... what's she hiding under the decklid?

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by procarnut:

Ok been about 9 months since here last. During that time I baught and rolled my corvette convertable. Now I'm back into fieros and wanted to fix one up. Currently working on this one, but comming along. I just painted it with extra paint on the shelf at the shop. Even painted the wheels with what I had left over. Anyway hope you like it and hope to see everyone soon.

Welcome back, glad you didn't kill yourself in the Vette. I like the Fiero but love the fifth wheel camper. Wanted one of those for years.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-26-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back...

------------------
SMTHGT.....
Aka. "SmoothGT"
1987 GT 4.9L~V8~4T60E

flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back, Bob. Good to hear your in the game again.
Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post
can't say that we've met but welcome back anyway.

------------------
Robb.

procarnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for procarnutSend a Private Message to procarnutDirect Link to This Post
Thanks again everyone, it's great to be back in a fiero again. Just took it for another test drive. It's pretty quick for whats in it but still only a 4 cyl. Need to get a lot more done on it but will get there. Not at all as fast as my last fiero or as nice.

Blake, I plan on tinting the windows but not untill I get some replacements. These are scratched up pretty bad. I will need some dew wipes too.

I want to build a teardrop trailer for it for weekend getaways. However a clutch will beed needed too. I can build one under 800lbs.

Later....
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Update?
procarnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for procarnutSend a Private Message to procarnutDirect Link to This Post
well it's been a little bit. I through a rod in the old motor. I was told it would out run the v-6 but didn't really think about it. Untill I checked out what cam apart. Turns out who ever build the motor did a fine job. The rods were balanced, polished and shot pinged. The pistons were forged. and the cam was changed out with flat lifters.

Now I have installed a 88 motor and can see there is no power compaired to the old motor.....so changes will have to be made. Stay tuned....
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post
Looks a lot like mine!

BoostedSeries1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostedSeries1Send a Private Message to BoostedSeries1Direct Link to This Post
^^^Looks like some one got some nice new wheels^^^

Good to have ya back. Glad your ok after the wreck.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock