looking for pics of a mera with the headlight sup by freedom0226
Started on: 04-16-2010 02:06 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Christine on 06-03-2010 01:24 PM
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Direct Link to This Post
hey ive been searching the archives like krazy and cant find any.. can someone send me some pics of a mera with the head lights up...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
I will try to take a picture tomorrow and e-mail it to you.

Nelson
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
Here are a few pictures of an 88 Mera with the headlight up.

Nelson

Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineDirect Link to This Post
I was looking for information on the Mera headlight doors and found this thread it looks like they are vented or louvered, are they or does it just look like they are?
Another question I have is, are they the same as the regular Fiero head light door?
Would they fit on a Fiero?
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

I was looking for information on the Mera headlight doors and found this thread it looks like they are vented or louvered, are they or does it just look like they are?
Another question I have is, are they the same as the regular Fiero head light door?
Would they fit on a Fiero?

No, they are not vented.

They mount on the Fiero headlight door.
No they will not fit the regular Fiero body. If you look closely at the pics provided, the door continues to the Mera front bumper. They also have an additional height to match up with the Mera hood which is an overlay on top of the Fieros stock hood.
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
*EDIT* i just realised this is a way old thread brought back from the dead......:O
whoops....oh well, i am bored anyway....

a photo request....i do not post a lot of pictures but here you go.
side view

underside view

upside down view

thanks for the thread...you know June 1st i was out past dark taking some sunset pics....this was the first time i needed to use my headlights and noticed that they are out of alignment. now just as i go for these pics i notice one side is touching the other is not. i must address this...so i thank you for pointing this out to me indirectly.....

HEY, FREEDOM0226..........
you ask a question about Meras but i do not recognise your screen name. have you just aquired a Mera???
if so. stop on by the "Real Mera in Paradise" thread started by our good friend in HI Tom. its not hard to miss with 30 pages, in the General Chat section. i and we would like to see some Photos of your new car....if this be the case...

need more hit us back here or over there...
Later
Daniel (the picture post happy one)

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-03-2010).]

Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply, it was a big help.

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 06-03-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock