Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Open house at Whodeanie's customs (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Open house at Whodeanie's customs by whodeanie
Started on: 04-10-2010 05:24 PM
Replies: 50
Last post by: War Hammer on 08-09-2010 05:40 PM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Hi, All
we just got back from the Fiero club meeting where I talked about having an open house and I decided to do it. the date will be August 7th at my shop in Woodstock, Ga.
this date works great for me because my birthday is just before it so we can make a party of it. anyone that wants to come by is more than welcome. by this time I will have projects that will be farther allong or done by then so you all can see what I have been up to.
I will post more details as I set them up before the day.
D.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
If I come, can we chop my car while i'm there?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

If I come, can we chop my car while i'm there?

How many pieces would you like it in? I can bring a sawzall.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

How many pieces would you like it in? I can bring a sawzall.

LOL! I already have a HD one at the shop

Jimmy I think it would take more than one afternoon to do that
D.

so far I have not decided what I want to do for the day but I still have time. I plan on having some of the 355's I have worked on come by as well as the DD and I think I will even get the Choptop cleaned up and over to the shop for the big day. allong with what ever else I will be working on at the time

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 04-11-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
bump to keep this fresh for everyone. I am working on several things for the day and as I get them worked out I will let you all know.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to get a few things together for the open house but it is a little hard to do when you do not know how many people will be here so if all of you can do me a big favor and let me know if you are going to come it would be a big help.

I want this to be something we can do every year but this one will be big for me not only because it will be the first one but it wiil also be 2 days after I turn 40 so come enjoy the day with me if you can.
once I have things set I will let you all know, it will be soon.
Dean
CrazyBernie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyBernieSend a Private Message to CrazyBernieDirect Link to This Post
I think it would be pretty cool to have a gathering of Fieros and play "Fix up the beater." Whoever has the crappiest looking Fiero gets a "barn raising" style tune-up. It would make for a nice Shipman tribute.

2 Days after your 40th, and 1 day after my 31st... maybe if I find me a decent daily driver of a Fiero that would make the trip... 0_o
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CrazyBernie:

I think it would be pretty cool to have a gathering of Fieros and play "Fix up the beater." Whoever has the crappiest looking Fiero gets a "barn raising" style tune-up. It would make for a nice Shipman tribute.

2 Days after your 40th, and 1 day after my 31st... maybe if I find me a decent daily driver of a Fiero that would make the trip... 0_o

Ohhhhhh, snap!!! I'm in for that. My car could use a good make-over . I dought very seriously that my car would make the drive .

Ahhh, a bump for ya none the less, Whodeanie .

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 06-14-2010).]

Indyrestoration

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyrestorationSend a Private Message to IndyrestorationDirect Link to This Post
Address?
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't mind taking a long trip with my 4.3/F40 6 speed to see what kind of interstate mileage it will pull down.... It would be a 320 mile drive each way (about the distance I drive to go home).

I will let you know if I can attend as it gets closer (and I get the 4.3/F40 swap on the road).
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I will post more info later this week.
for now I need to get to work.
D.
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Hoping to make this one !
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2010 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Ok, All
less than a mounth to go. here are some details for anyone that wants to come by. I will be at the shop from 10 - 5
this will just be a get together to intorduce my shop to everyone, We will have a grill going with hotdogs and burgers.
this will be kind of a birthday party for me as well as I am turning the big 40 LOL
no need to bring anything for me I just want to hang out with friends and have a good time. this will just be a make it when you can day.
I hope to have some of the cars that we have worked on come by as well as the ones in the shop to show what we are doing. I will have the chop top at the shop.
more to come.....

here is the shop address....

Whodeanies Customs
526 Industrial Dr.
Woodstock, Ga.

I will be working on other things for the day as well ao I will keep you all posted once they happen.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
If you are planing to come to the open house please post here so I know how much food I will need.
I don't want to buy 500 bucks worth of burgers and have 2 people show up.
thanks, all.
D.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there!
Tammy might come with me too.

------------------
Raydar
88 4.9 Formula IMSA Fasback..........................88 3.4 coupe -soon to be something other than red

Read Nealz Nuze! Praise the Lowered!

fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there. Ray will probably be there, too.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
sounds great! anyone else thinking about stoping by?
D.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2010 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there and, thanks to Whodeanie's permission, I'm going to be carrying the Amida interior with me in case anyone would want to buy it and save on shipping. If not, cool. Just gonna enjoy time with Fiero peoples.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Getting closer
D.

fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
I am not going to make it... too many work/family delays in progress on the 4.3/F40 to have it done by then.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Its a maybe for me... Fingers crossed
PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
I'm planning on it, if nothing comes up. Maybe I can finally get those springs? I'll also buy a t-shirt in "large" size too.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Part of me will be there.
shorty16

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shorty16Send a Private Message to shorty16Direct Link to This Post
We will be there put us down for 5

------------------
Shorty 16

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2010 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shorty16:

We will be there put us down for 5

I look forward to it
D.

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2010 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
Dean,

I wish that I could be there but I will be in Florida until 11 August. I will stop by the shop some other time.

Nelson
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2010 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Dean,

I wish that I could be there but I will be in Florida until 11 August. I will stop by the shop some other time.

Nelson

No Problem you can come by anytime you want. the open house is just an excuse to have a cook out with a few friends and have fun.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
This next weekend! I can not belive I made it to 40
D.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Happy birthday Dean !

Look on the bright side,....you are still younger than me !
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Happy birthday Dean !

Look on the bright side,....you are still younger than me !

Thanks, it is this thursday
D.

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
I wosh I could go....really interested in that silver car of yours!
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Dean,

Looks like this weekend is a no go for me. I am laying over in Grand Forks Thursdsy eve and I can't get a flight from KC until Sat afternoon. hope you have a great b-day you young punk

TTYS,

\/\/

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My replacement GT trunk seals are now in production and shipping. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Whodeanie,
I am gonna try to make it there but I am not sure if I can get the time off work yet. Will know this week early. Funny that you are turning 40 as I just turned 40 on July18. Sux to get old huh.... peace

Pete
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2010 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Hey, all, Aerodonamic (Don Hulse) suggested that we bring some things to sell/raffle and donate the proceeds to Robbie Finley. If you've got some good useable parts or maybe some filters or accessories, maybe someone might be interested in them.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2010 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Sounds great to me. we have been working like mad to get some things done before then.
D.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Happy birthday ya old fart. Just kidding. You only have a year on me.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (In A Museum)

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Man i am soooo jealous i am missing this !

I just came off almost two weeks vacation from work is the only reason i will not be there.

Thanks duck for the delivery !

Looking forward to some pics !!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I was at the shop late last night finishing some things up for today and after that I had to go to the store for the food.
then this morning I am up early to get things in order.
I look forward to seeing you all.

just in case anyone missed it here is the shop address.
526 Industrial Dr.
Woodstock, Ga. 30189
770-841-8154

the shop is off hwy 92 2 miles west of 575 on the north side.
look for the sign for My Mechanic Joe my shop is just before his.
Dean
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Had my first cup of coffee...got one eye open. 'Bout to go get the second cup to wake up the other eye. Then I'll drink the rest of the pot to get my butt moving. We'll see you around noon.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
Alright... it has been all day... where are the pics for those of us who couldn't make it!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock