so i was at autozone by BlackGT Codde
Started on: 04-04-2010 12:33 PM
Replies: 31
Last post by: dejulio on 05-19-2010 03:29 PM
BlackGT Codde

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeDirect Link to This Post
well the other day i was over at autozone buying some brake stuff. and the guy at the counter said something about another fiero guru who lives out here and has a couple of them fieros... some with v8s and such...the guy at the counter says that he comes in quite often buying parts and such... this is the autozone off lebanon pike in nashville tn... just wondering if he was someone on the forum thought i was one of the few and proud fiero owners in tennesee but maybe theres more here than i thought

------------------

1985 gt notchie auto (pic)
1986 se notchie standard 4spd

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Well it is not me ( I wish I had more than one and had v 8 engines and stuff in it) but I am in Maryville area just south of knoxville and I for one am addicted to fieros now!! Are you a member of the East Tennessee Fiero Club? peace

Pete Matos
865-363-9218
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
<- not that guy

I wouldn't mind having a V8 Fiero, but I prefer boosted V6s.

Which Autozone are you referring to? I assume its the one at the corner of Lebanon&Donelson pk ? I don't go to AZ for parts - O'Riley has that great warranty on their parts.

That said, there was a guy in Ohio who built up a white 88gt with a Northstar - he sold it last year (maybe the year before) to somebody just outside of town. I haven't seen it personally but I've been keeping a keen eye out for it - just like the maroon Formula that rolls around Stewarts ferry.

The problem with this town is the fact that the cars are so scattered - there's the East TN club but I haven't heard anything about a Mid-TN club or organization. It would be nice to have some locals to call if you have a major issue.
leftu2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leftu2Send a Private Message to leftu2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:It would be nice to have some locals to call if you have a major issue.

Hey guys, I live in the Hermitage/Old Hickory area and have a really nice 88GT (maroon, w/ beachwood int. and black snowfalkes).
You might have seen it if you drove past the jiffy lube in front of home depot (it used to be really faded ) I ran the store for 8 yrs.
I thought I would list what I've done to it to give you an idea of my extent of my knowledge in case someone needs help as
Ed Parks is a little bit of a drive
I've done a ARI 3.1 stroker motor w/cam and truleo headers and spintec muffler. All prothane bushings.
New sunroof tracks and new sunroof seal (not a fun job), new quarter glasses..Also,I just had it repainted last year (unreal job).

BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeDirect Link to This Post
hey leftu2 did you have your 88 on a trailer a while back i may have seen you while i was at the bp gas station before i40
i may or may not have had stripes on my notchie (black, currently has two white stripes)
------------------

[This message has been edited by BlackGT Codde (edited 04-04-2010).]

awestfield

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldDirect Link to This Post
I'm in murfreesboro. i used to live in the madison area when i owned my 88gt. now i have an 84. all of us nashville guys need to meet up some time.
BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeDirect Link to This Post
yeah definitely but im only down here for another three months then school is over and im back to illinois
awestfield

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldDirect Link to This Post
Let me guess your at NADC?????
leftu2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leftu2Send a Private Message to leftu2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackGT Codde:

hey leftu2 did you have your 88 on a trailer a while back i may have seen you while i was at the bp gas station before i40
i may or may not have had stripes on my notchie (black, currently has two white stripes)

Wasn't me. The only time it's been on a trailer was after the moptor was rebuilt (3-4 yrs ago). The coil wire worked it's way down to the egr base plate on I-24 at Briley pkwy in 7 am traffic...sucked

Originally posted by awestfield:

I'm in murfreesboro. i used to live in the madison area when i owned my 88gt. now i have an 84. all of us nashville guys need to meet up some time.

That sounds great. I need to get mine through emissions 1st. Last Dec I saw a cherry yellow GT w/black snowflakes at the exxon on 96. Do you know that car?
awestfield

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by leftu2:
That sounds great. I need to get mine through emissions 1st. Last Dec I saw a cherry yellow GT w/black snowflakes at the exxon on 96. Do you know that car?

Na i dont, but there's a yellow 87 GT running around murfreesboro, i talked to the guy briefly, and i know there an 88 and 2 others (years or owners unknown) running around here as well.

you know i think alot more middle TN fiero's will come out of the wood works if we were to start a Fiero Club around here

[This message has been edited by awestfield (edited 04-05-2010).]

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
That reminds me... I saw a red coupe yesterday - 87-88 coupe front bumper with a bumperpad rear, luggage rack and temporary tags.

ID anyone? It was at lebanon rd around 5.30ish
PFF
System Bot
awestfield

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

That reminds me... I saw a red coupe yesterday - 87-88 coupe front bumper with a bumperpad rear, luggage rack and temporary tags.

ID anyone? It was at lebanon rd around 5.30ish

no idea but that will be me next weekend

[This message has been edited by awestfield (edited 04-05-2010).]

leftu2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leftu2Send a Private Message to leftu2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by leftu2: I saw a cherry yellow GT w/black snowflake..

Na i dont, but there's a yellow 87 GT running around murfreesboro, i talked to the guy briefly, and i know there an 88 and 2 others (years or owners unknown) running around here as well.

you know i think alot more middle TN fiero's will come out of the wood works if we were to start a Fiero Club around here

Sorry about my description..I meant a really "cherry,nice" yellow GT.. and I agree that folks would be interested in a Fiero Club if the word got out..
Anyone have time for a get together in the future? I can't do anything till the end of April as of now..
Everyone keep in touch on here and spread the word around if we talk to somebody and get names and #s..lets see where it goes..

BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeDirect Link to This Post
that would be cool with me...
oh and yeah im at nadc.....i thought it was better than it is. figured wrong...
but i am learning a lot there.
thinking about going into computers technology and networking back up in illinois tho.
great field and pay is nice

------------------

awestfield

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackGT Codde:

that would be cool with me...
oh and yeah im at nadc.....i thought it was better than it is. figured wrong...
but i am learning a lot there.
thinking about going into computers technology and networking back up in illinois tho.
great field and pay is nice

yea i went there too! it used to be a really good school till Lincoln education took over. after that it went straight down trash!!!! but if you listen when there are things that you dont know yea you still can learn things from there.
awestfield

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldDirect Link to This Post

awestfield

176 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by leftu2:

Sorry about my description..I meant a really "cherry,nice" yellow GT.. and I agree that folks would be interested in a Fiero Club if the word got out..
Anyone have time for a get together in the future? I can't do anything till the end of April as of now..
Everyone keep in touch on here and spread the word around if we talk to somebody and get names and #s..lets see where it goes..

Well lets get a time together and i'll start the planning!!!! we should get things together so that by the end of may we can all go to the Slammin n Jammin show... i have an online parts business and i'll have a both at that show if we can get everyone together i'll get us a discount on entry fee's
BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeDirect Link to This Post
slammin n jammin?
havent heard of it yet...
whats it like
i may be able to swing by depending whether my se wants to (continues running)
awestfield

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldDirect Link to This Post
it's the big redneck ricer show around here, lol!!!!
BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeDirect Link to This Post

it's the big redneck ricer show around here, lol!!!!

perfect ill fit right in then!!!
awestfield

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldDirect Link to This Post
lol but its usually a pretty good show though
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Am I to assume this is one of you guys getting things started?

http://nashville.craigslist.../art/1677785126.html
PFF
System Bot
awestfield

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldDirect Link to This Post
wow never heard anything about it nor know who this guy is!!!!

I just emailed him... so i'm interested to see what is said

[This message has been edited by awestfield (edited 04-06-2010).]

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
I've seen the ad before, but never replied to it since I had never heard anything about any club...
awestfield

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldDirect Link to This Post
This is the reply email that i got,

"Is not for a club. I just remembered how much I loved the Fiero when I was a little kid and decided to design and print a t-shirt.

Thanks for looking."

Really funny but a good contact..... he really should have worded his add differently.....
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Ok... anyone up for a meet?

The weather has finally cleared up, so it seems like someone is showing favour on the Nashville bowl (my name for this area - we're surrounded on all sides by 'higher' land formations - it fits).
awestfield

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Ok... anyone up for a meet?

The weather has finally cleared up, so it seems like someone is showing favour on the Nashville bowl (my name for this area - we're surrounded on all sides by 'higher' land formations - it fits).

lets set a date around the end of the month...???
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Direct Link to This Post
A fiero club has been tried a couple times here in middle Tn, It has never lasted very long,,, Im not big into the whole "club" thing but as soon as I get mine back together would love to meet up for a cruise.. be a nice ride maybe from nashville or boro down to Lynchburg.. not sure how many of you have been there and toured Jack Daniel Dist. but I think it would make for a good cruise..

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)

BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeDirect Link to This Post
Well my work schedule is pretty flexible. The'll probably let me have any day i choose off just so long as i try not to take too many.meeting up would sound good to me. End of the month sounds ok with me.im sure we could go cruising too. Sounds like we could turn this into some real good fun
name's Dakota by the way...cody for short
Edit: pm recieved thanks awestfield

[This message has been edited by BlackGT Codde (edited 04-08-2010).]

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Well... The Fiero Factory is having its swap meet at the end of the month so, anyone going? If so, we could cruise down there as a caravan.
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Direct Link to This Post
I am going to try and make it to the swap meet... I wish I was able to drive the fiero but it is in 1000 pieces and engine still on stand,,, I hope to get started back on it in the next month,, cant make up mind if want to go ahead with turbo or go back with m-90 just to get up and running...

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)

awestfield

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldDirect Link to This Post
so... anyone still up for a cruise?????
PFF
System Bot
dejulio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dejulioSend a Private Message to dejulioDirect Link to This Post
Kinda off subject but is there anyone here in Kansas on the forum?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock