hello all I just got my first fiero by tgk7203
Started on: 03-30-2010 10:30 PM
Replies: 20
Last post by: tgk7203 on 08-18-2010 04:37 PM
tgk7203

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgk7203Click Here to Email tgk7203Send a Private Message to tgk7203Direct Link to This Post
I just got my 87 fastback gt and will be begining my build in may I will have pics shortly and lots of questions also is there any one in the kissimmee orlando area that is into fieros thanks theo
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 343
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Not bad dude welcome to the forum. I have an 87 as well that i just finished building up..... It dosent look like a fiero anymore though. Yours stick or auto?
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysClick Here to Email twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Welcome. We got the fun... Did you bring the pictures?

Brad
GT86FASTBACK

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKClick Here to Email GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post
Welcome.
tgk7203

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgk7203Click Here to Email tgk7203Send a Private Message to tgk7203Direct Link to This Post
its a stick thanks for all the welcomes anyone know anyone in the orlando area I need some one to take a look at her for me and try to figure out were to start
JLCustomizing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JLCustomizingClick Here to Email JLCustomizingSend a Private Message to JLCustomizingDirect Link to This Post
start mechanically and then go to exterior, that way your not pouring money into the exterior and something unexpected breaks.
Fiero1K

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1KClick Here to Email Fiero1KSend a Private Message to Fiero1KDirect Link to This Post
WELCOME TO THE MADNESS!!!! There, I definitely said it first..

[This message has been edited by Fiero1K (edited 03-31-2010).]

Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpClick Here to Email BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! I am very new here too and just got my first fiero a week or so ago. These guys really know their stuff and are super helpful! Good luck and enjoy!
FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2010 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Direct Link to This Post
Im so jealous of dudes that luck out with a fastback!! I had to make my 84 a fastback since I love them so much
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseClick Here to Email exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tgk7203:

I just got my 87 fastback gt and will be begining my build in may I will have pics shortly and lots of questions also is there any one in the kissimmee orlando area that is into fieros thanks theo

Welcome ! Yes there are a bunch of us in the orlando area, in fact tommorow we have our monthly meeting if you would like to attend !?

Myself i am near Sea World, Blacktree is in Kissimmee, and Alex De Jorge another member is also near Kissimmee.

Here is the link to our club site Central Florida Fieros !

http://centralfloridafieros.com/forum/index.php

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-31-2010).]

faalvino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faalvinoClick Here to Email faalvinoSend a Private Message to faalvinoDirect Link to This Post
Hey Welcome to the Addiction
PFF
System Bot
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpClick Here to Email BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFury33:

Im so jealous of dudes that luck out with a fastback!! I had to make my 84 a fastback since I love them so much

I cant say we "luck out" with a fast back. Atleast not me anyway! I did alot of research to find the one I got and it had to meet some very specific criteria. Not to mention I had to go 1216 miles to get it! There are quite a few fastbacks out there, just need to get them to the surface. Theres a damn nice 86GT in virginia for sale with free shipping (military shipping for a deploying soldier) on craigs list right now. If I didnt buy mine, thadda been mine!
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum.
Larry

------------------

"Life is short.
Drink the good wine first"

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the madness !!!

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

tgk7203

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgk7203Click Here to Email tgk7203Send a Private Message to tgk7203Direct Link to This Post
well i was going to put up pics but it wont let me paste them here any advice
tgk7203

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgk7203Click Here to Email tgk7203Send a Private Message to tgk7203Direct Link to This Post

tgk7203

13 posts
Member since Mar 2010
and thanks to everyone for the welcome I willl be heading to one of your meetings in orladno as soon as school is over
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpClick Here to Email BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
I load all my photos into a photo bucket account and then copy past the links into the reply box. they will load automatically then.
tgk7203

Leave feedback

Rate this member

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!
I checked out all your pictures, I love the paint color. other than the interior, I'd say you got one very nice Fiero.
If you every have a question no matter how funky or strange, just ask.

you have PM

------------------
F.I.E.R.O. - Fantastically Imaginative Engineering Racing Object

For any Paint Work: http://www.kurtcarloni.com/
www.fquick.com/GTXBULLET
Certified Tech/Mechanic (Restorations, Modifications, and Maintenence)
1985 Fiero GT 69k Miles (All Options) - Daily Driver
1988 FIERO Coupe "IRON DUKE" 5-Speed (the show car ;-)
1992 Firebird T-Tops V-8 30k original miles(collectors car)

30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgClick Here to Email 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
tgk7203

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2010 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgk7203Click Here to Email tgk7203Send a Private Message to tgk7203Direct Link to This Post
Sorry it’s been awhile finally finished up school now working like a dog but I do have some updates. I have almost the entire body off so I can check for rust and paint with that rust proof paint (which one is the best bang for the buck). I went to the junkyard and got lucky found the steering arm I needed and even an extra sunroof glass. I now need to drop the motor as I think I have a blown head gasket and figure out why it over heats so quickly. I am basically taking the car down to almost nothing and am going to rebuild it (hope I am not in over my head). I also am trying to get a set of rockers and some side scoops on the cheap lol (dang student loans). Will post updated pics soon.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock