Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Bring your Fiero to Bemidji, MN on June 20th for this car show!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Bring your Fiero to Bemidji, MN on June 20th for this car show! by Oslo
Started on: 03-24-2010 12:03 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: PURPLE REIGN on 06-18-2010 04:23 PM
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Be sure to register before all the spots are filled! Go to www.clubredline.net because it's that time again! In 3 months the best sport and modified car show to hit northern Minnesota is BACK! This year we are doing it big with a hybrid car show/automotive exhibition.

When: Sunday June 20th 10am-4pm
What: Car Show, Mobile Dyno and Stereo Comp
Where: John Glas Fieldhouse on the Bemidji State University Campus. Bemidji, MN
Who: All are welcome. Limited space available. Please register at clubredline.net

Car Show Registration: $15
Mobile Dyno (3 Pulls): +$80
Car Stereo Competition: $2

We will have the entire John Glas Fieldhouse on the campus of Bemidji State University inside for the car show, and a mobile dyno and car stereo competition outside!!

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Club Redline is helping the automotive community in our area by creating an event year after year to boost participation in the sport and modified car hobby:

Please visit www.clubredline.net and click on STEP 1 on the right hand side of the page to begin your registration.

Car Show Registration: $15
--All participants must pay the $15 to enter the judged car show or the other events. Show up with your group or club to be placed together.

Mobile Dyno (3 Pulls): +$80
--Optional outdoors event. Get up on the mobile dyno from www.dynotuneusa.com and get 3 pulls for $80!
High Horsepower Contest Awards:
*Highest V8+ Horsepower Trophy
*Highest V6 Horsepower Trophy
*Highest 4cyl Horsepower Trophy
*Overall Highest Horsepower (Win your money back!)

Car Stereo Competition: $2
--We will measure the decibels produced by your car stereo sound system and award the highest hitters!

If you have any questions, please email club.redline@hotmail.com

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-auto.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Here's a couple pictures of the www.dynotuneusa.com mobile dyno the last time Club Redline had them in Bemidji. This was May, 2009:

Dynojet chassis dynamometer model 248c from www.dynotuneusa.com
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Check out www.clubredline.net periodically for a listing of the registered cars for the show, which vendors will be there and what classes will be judged on.

We currently have only 1 Fiero registered for attendance!!

We are adding new sponsors and vendors all the time as well - this is going to be an AWESOME show!!
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Our car show is a mere 2 weeks away!!

Get your projects finished, bust out the car wax and get ready for the largest sport and modified automotive event in northern Minnesota!

Here are a few samples of some of the vehicles that are pre-registered to attend the event, and there are lots more where this came from!

General Admission: $4
Car Show Entry: $15
Car Stereo SPL Competition: $2
3 Runs on the Mobile Dyno: $80

If you pre-register it will help us have a better idea of what types of vehicles to expect and how to set up the show. You can register at the show but the inside parking is first come first serve for pre-registered attendants only.

At the door registration starts Saturday night at 6pm. Bring your car early to get it cleaned up and set up your display. Leave it locked up over night and come early for a great day of shiny cars and loud engines!

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Please don't let my Fiero be the only one in attendance!!
Renegade blob

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade blobSend a Private Message to Renegade blobDirect Link to This Post
Although I would love to come, it's 500 miles away and I have plenty of grad parties to go to back here. Plus I'm going to collage there, so we hang out then.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Proud to announce Tony Swartz's Super-Modified Honda S2000 is confirmed to be a headline display at this year's event!
Internationally Publicized
Member of Team Emotion, Hot Import Nights "Most Awarded Team"
2009 SEMA Highlited Car!

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Last chance update! Looks like the weather up here is going to be perfect for a car show event!! Hope to see some more P-Bodies at the show!
PURPLE REIGN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Come on !!! Anyone else going ???? i'd love to go Sat night & split a room.......i don't snore .....really.

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,194.4 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2007GSXR 1000
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
Best Fiero mounts available

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock