Pontiac's In Pigeon Forge by Robs Fieros
Started on: 03-21-2010 10:14 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: fierofool on 05-10-2010 07:15 PM
Robs Fieros

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
As you all know the Pontiac's production is coming to an end. Every year in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee they have a Pontiac show that last for 3 days. This year we've decided to have our South Eastern Fiero Conference there. I don't want to limit this to just the south eastern states, so I would like for anybody that can to come to this event and show their pride in their Pontiac. I've already sent them an email and told them to expect 50-60 Fiero's to show up, but I want to blow that number out of the water and possibly have closer to 100 Fiero's. So if you can get away that weekend and come out and show the public that we're not giving up just because GM did, I would appriciate your effort.

Here is the information:

The 10th annual Pontiacs In Pigeon Forge Car Show and Swap Meet is quickly approaching. This year offers an added bonus of $500 cash to the winners of Best of Show in both Stock and Modified classes. The Music Road Hotel will once again play host to this years fun event which takes place June 4-6, 2010. All proceeds will go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Our Fieros will compete in the compact class which also include G5, G6, and Solstice...All Years

Friday June 4, 2010
12:00pm-5:00pm Registration & Vendors setup
Free Cookout for all Pre registered received by April 30th-6:30pm

Saturday June 5, 2010
8:00am-5:00pm Registration
10:00am Judging Begins
7:00pm Saturday Nite Cruise

Sunday June 6, 2010
10:00am Awards Presentation

Registration Fee is $30.00 Per car

------------------

President-East Tennessee Fiero Club

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
To make this event more affordable, rather than staying at the Music Road Hotel, you may want to check out http://www.nprlodge.com/ which is just across the street. Many of us stay at the National Parks Lodge when we attend the Pontiacs At The Forge, or when we just visit.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
That's where we stayed last year.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2010 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
ttt
fyrebird68

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrebird68Send a Private Message to fyrebird68Direct Link to This Post
I just made my reservations for this show. (I must confess, though, I am driving the GTO. These old bones don't make a 250mi trip too well in the Fiero.)

I met Rob of Rob's Fieros at this show. Any chance that Rob may make it to visit?

Who's going?

------------------
Bob T.

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Robbie probably won't make it this year. He's still in the hospital and will be for a while. There's probably 4 or 5 of us Georgia people going for the show. Don't know how many are going just to get together for Robbie.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock