Started on: 03-11-2010 06:43 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 09-21-2010 08:47 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I know its a little late but hell there are still some small things left to do on my 87 so heres the documentation
This thread is deticated solely to the building of my fiero. Almost every step of my build will be detailed into this thread
Specs
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

2.8l V6 with Getrag 5 Speed transmission

Options.
PM, PW, PD, sunroof, Rear window defroster, electronic trunk opener,

Added Options.
Leather Interior, Heated mirrors, Speekers in headrests, Carbonfiber interior trim pieces,

Body mods,
Fiero wearhouse 355 ferrari front end, V8 Archie intergrated rocker pannels, Kris munson Style flush mount headlights,
Pisa corp taillights with my own modded lights, Oldsmobel Aurora heated/powered mirrors, 17inch R-7 rims from moteggie,

Future mods.
Hell fire red paint job, Some kind of engine swap (SBC, 3800SC, Northstar, 3400pushrod turbo, 3400 DOHC,) Few mods to interior.

Now that the car is painted and showworthy i beleave a lot of thanks is in order

1. Back on holiday for helping me with a lot of tech advice and wrench time. Taught me everything i know now with this fiero. Without him buying his 88 i wouldent have the 355 front bumper thats on it nor would i have the JimmyS sail pannels.

2. Nexteldude. Almost dident get the V8 archie rockers off him but the guy who was goping to show up 1st never came so they were mine

3. JimmyS for the great idea of the reach through windows. They complemeny the car very niceley.

4. His PFF name escapes me but he sold me the seats I have right now. Pretty soon there going to be mr mikes but a thinks to him none the less.

5. my friend johny for trading in his POS tuburon and selling me his wheels.

6. daredevil for finding a perfect condition dash and carpets that was exactley what i was looking for.

7. Spoon for selling me the perfect condition door pannels i was looking for.

8. Mulletproof monk for sellinf me the PISA taillights they rock.

9, Chris hanfor the short shifter.

10. everyone from the tyler build who put me in gear to get my car done.

11. Everyone else on the forum who stood behind me while building it.
The car started out as a fully loaded 1987 Fiero GT

The car did not come with the stock taillights so I installed my taillights off my old car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the taillights the car sat stock for a few weeks than a buddy of mine wanted to buy my stock side skirts so i sold them to him and added The V8 archie rockers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also the interior was pretty bad so it also got replaced

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next the front bumper was sold off the car so I replaced it with the ferrari 355 front end. Along with the kris munson headlights.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next came time to fix the rig job the PO did with an aftermarket gauge sending unit.

The metal wire leading out of that piece of plumbers pipe was in place of the fan switch, The fan switch is the switch that turns on the fan when the engine temp starts to get to high. The fans job is to cool off the collent in the radiator. The collent relies a lot on the fan due to the radiator is in the front of the car where as the engine is in the back.

That wire leads to this which dosent even work

Long story short on the fix on this as i dont have pics. Pepeboys was able to save it. I thought for sure there was going to be problems but they got it to work.

Next the car got a wing (we call this wing the wing of death because it flew off the car one day it has been replaced)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next mod came te aurora mirrors. I wanted somthing a little more updates because the triangle mirrors would have killed the look i was going for

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next at a fiero show i went to i was able to get a set of nice leather seat covers fitted for the fiero. Got them for $50 they looke pretty nice in the car but in time i will be replacing them with MR mikes seats

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the seats i wanted to do somthing with the gauges so i picked these up

I had been getting sick of the corvette lenses on the car because they were very high profile on the car so i wantes somthing a little cleaner. I found my solution at napa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that came the drunk as hell paintjob.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Than i had gotten a set of rims off my friend and put them on my car

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had remembered in my old car everyone used to complaine about how loud the speekers in the head roests of my seats were so this time when i hooked them up i hooked them up with a sepret volume controll from the radio.

Part of my centerconsole skeleton had to be cut out to fit this mod.

switches in the center console

In the car. One per side

Small addition carbonfiber tram on the inside

I finaly got my radio to sit in right. Had to butcher up part of my center console skeleton again but got it in along with a 1984 fiero climate controll system with black switches.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-11-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Over the past few weeks some drastic change3s happend to the car this is how it was when it 1st returned from paint.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Being that the fiero store got me the beltline hardware i needed i went and installed most of the belt line. I sanded down and clearcoated the beltline to make it look new and it turned out pretty good. I need to reorder the belt molding behind the door handel and i need to put in a wheel well on the passenger side to mount the last peices.
I wanted a preview of how it was going to turn out when all back together si i added my wheels and used electrical tape to put on the 1/4 windows Next is comming the lowering and mr mikes

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post
Very nice!
Sphynx

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SphynxSend a Private Message to SphynxDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
used electrical tape to put on the 1/4 windows

Looks good PK, just wondering why you used electrical tape instead of some 3M? Is that permanent or will you be using something permanently?

Also forgot: Do you have any reverse lights with those PISA lights? If not, do you have anything in mind?

[This message has been edited by Sphynx (edited 03-11-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sphynx:

Looks good PK, just wondering why you used electrical tape instead of some 3M? Is that permanent or will you be using something permanently?

Also forgot: Do you have any reverse lights with those PISA lights? If not, do you have anything in mind?

I only did it fopr the pics i cant use the 3M yes becaquse the paint is in its cureing stage once thats done there going on there permenetley.
As for the reverse lights i have an idea for the reclectors just have to get around to doing it.
Adam1988

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adam1988Send a Private Message to Adam1988Direct Link to This Post
The car looks nice but I personally think the nose ruins it, doesn't flow.

Looks like a great paintjob though gj.
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post
I don't like the color, lights, rockers or nose. IMO it looked better stock and white.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 03-12-2010).]

Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
The paint should be cured enough to be able to install the windows with 3m in about 2 weeks if they baked it properly. I look forward to seeing the red Barron in person, just my name for the car. I like the open style windows, but I have misgivings about them as its hard to see how they look on the car from pics.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post

Did they mask off the original black trim strip on the rear bumper?

On mine we fretted over the "GT" logo being glossy and eventually wound up repainting the trim strip glossy black to match it. On yours I'd recommend repainting the trim too; either glossy or semi gloss, your choice; it would refresh the trim's appearance a lot.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

Did they mask off the original black trim strip on the rear bumper?

On mine we fretted over the "GT" logo being glossy and eventually wound up repainting the trim strip glossy black to match it. On yours I'd recommend repainting the trim too; either glossy or semi gloss, your choice; it would refresh the trim's appearance a lot.

Yes they did maks it off but they dident paint it. I was going to try hitting it with some polish and see what happenbs with it. Most of that on there is just from all the sanding and such. It does sho pretty nice i just have to wash it.

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

The paint should be cured enough to be able to install the windows with 3m in about 2 weeks if they baked it properly. I look forward to seeing the red Barron in person, just my name for the car. I like the open style windows, but I have misgivings about them as its hard to see how they look on the car from pics.

They sugested to me about 4. The car has only been on the road about twice since i got it back more or less sitting in my garage. I put it out in my driveway when its sunny so it can cure (and be the envy of my neighborhood) The color does not come out right in the camera at all. The closest shot of the reral color is the one of the 1/4 windows and thats still pretty far off. This car confuses me with its color. It shift's with the light way to much.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-12-2010 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
After the paint cures, you will really need to tape off the wheel wells and hit them with black. That is the only thing that stands out to me.

But, the car looks outstanding! I am glad that you put those rims back on her. You should be very proud of your accomplishment. She has come a long way from when you first got her.
topsportsmanta1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topsportsmanta1Click Here to visit topsportsmanta1's HomePageSend a Private Message to topsportsmanta1Direct Link to This Post
did they bake the paint?if so its cured they bake it for 20 to 30 min depending on there oven in the booth it should be aroumd 140 to 145 degrees! i am a painter and i bake them for 20 min at 140 degrees let em cool off then wet sand and rub them flat !!!lthen there smooth like a sheet of glass
vrossiter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vrossiterSend a Private Message to vrossiterDirect Link to This Post
How bout more inffo on your gauges PK.
2m4dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeDirect Link to This Post
ya man those gauges are tight id like to get them are they stock or wat howd u get the blue behind em???
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2m4dude:

ya man those gauges are tight id like to get them are they stock or wat howd u get the blue behind em???

I dont have much info on them because i bought them used off of fiero john. I know speed hut makes somthing simeler but with a face for the HVAC contols as well. Theres also a set that comes on ebay a lot that sell for around $10. I had a set of them in here before these and they look great espacley for $10 Do9 not get the set off of ebay that are the plain white faces because there just faces that dont let light shine through.
but as for the faces in mine I have no idea where they came from they are very nice and you can switch them from blue to green. And from what i understand you need to have the 120MPH speedo for them

Heres a set of reverse glow gauges on ebay for $30 I might grab a set of these for my green fiero
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...?hash=item3a58a72eaf

Heres an example of what not to get
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...?hash=item53e008795d

I cannot find an auction for the ones i explained that are like mine but they turn up from time to time

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
their indiglow gauges i think speed hut sells them and a cheapie version can be found on ebay i don't recommend the cheapies. .
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Forgot to add this
Well last night i took my car out for a ride and dident quite like the job i did on the hvac controll. It showed up blue and purple and I dident like it to much.

So today at attempt #2 while the lacquer thinner was contolling me i decided to butcher up my 1st major failure at the hvac unit (so far I have used 2 faces) and try this. I think it looks a lot better during the day and night. Only problem is you have to remember what all the buttons do but I remember them like a scince.

Here it is during the day. Looks more of a marble/stone color

Here it is in the dark much better than my other one i think

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

their indiglow gauges i think speed hut sells them and a cheapie version can be found on ebay i don't recommend the cheapies. .

To tell you the truth the cheap ones are very nice as well providfed you get the ones that are backlit. I had a set in this car before than got fiero johns because he his had the AUX gauge face. But i would have kept the cheap ones had i knowsn the GL was going to be making its way into my driveway.

vrossiter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vrossiterSend a Private Message to vrossiterDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, I thought they looked like the Speedhut gauges. Ebay aren't backlit and I don't think they have the aux. gauges in the console. I've wondered for awhile about the hvac controls, holding off on the speedhuts until I can figure out how to do the hvac in the blue that the Speedhuts come in. Thanks for the pics PK. Don't let em getg ya down, you did your car for you, not for them. Might not be my taste but you can tell that you put in the time to make what you wanted and thats what matters.
Vince
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by vrossiter:

Yeah, I thought they looked like the Speedhut gauges. Ebay aren't backlit and I don't think they have the aux. gauges in the console. I've wondered for awhile about the hvac controls, holding off on the speedhuts until I can figure out how to do the hvac in the blue that the Speedhuts come in. Thanks for the pics PK. Don't let em getg ya down, you did your car for you, not for them. Might not be my taste but you can tell that you put in the time to make what you wanted and thats what matters.
Vince

Thanks for the complement dude. I dont think mine are speedhut's through i dont know where the box is that they came with so im no help on them. Also some ofd ebay's gauges are pretty alright. Its the ones that give you like 9 diffrent faces that are junk. The good ones dont come with AUX gauge faces though.

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
http://www.speedhut.com/cus...-auto_number-251.htm has one for the hvac as well. I haven't put the ones i have from ebay on as they seem to be slightly warped and were shipped in a plastic sandwich bag needles to say i was unimpressed and they were noisy had a whine to em when turned up even moderately bright, and yes i can hear that sort of noise over the engine, very sensitive hearing. The ones i have may just be defective. Either way good looking car Pk keep it up, are you going to have the red one at either carlisle or the may mafoa show. I want to check out a set of those open style quarter panels in person. I cant get a feel for them from pics.
aeffertz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzDirect Link to This Post
Quit doing that thing to your HVAC controls.
Makes it looked really bad, to be completely honest.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by aeffertz:

Quit doing that thing to your HVAC controls.
Makes it looked really bad, to be completely honest.

I have only done it to this one and i cant even begin to tell you how many PM's I have recieved asking me how to do it.
Nazareth

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethDirect Link to This Post
Great job kid.... keep it up!!!
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
This is the first time I've had a chance to see pictures of what you've done to your cars and I must say you have every reason to be proud of what you have accomplished. Both of your machines present very nicely but my preference is this one simply for the color. Keep up the good work. Which one are you taking to Frazee, MN ?

------------------
1988 GT
Manual
Medium Red Metalic

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Good to see the car is being completed but...What is going on with these mirrors? Looks like you let V-8 Archee's crew mount them.......
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Good to see the car is being completed but...What is going on with these mirrors?

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 03-13-2010).]

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was just the angle or me, but the right one looks lower and tighter to the car.

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 03-13-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Good to see the car is being completed but...What is going on with these mirrors?

Haha thats one more thing I have to finish. I just slapped them on there for right now. Once the weather gets better around here and I can pull it out of the garage I'm going to fix them.

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

This is the first time I've had a chance to see pictures of what you've done to your cars and I must say you have every reason to be proud of what you have accomplished. Both of your machines present very nicely but my preference is this one simply for the color. Keep up the good work. Which one are you taking to Frazee, MN ?

One of our local guys is talking to a shipping company about a group rate on shipping. If its in my price range I might ship them both out. if not I'll be bringin the red one.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Sounds like you'll have a couple of options in mind and I would like to see your car(s) as well as the others from the Tyler build. Unfortunately, I am already committed to the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix that weekend so all I can do is wave to you as you pass by Pittsburgh. I am sure everyone attending the Frazee weekend will have a great time. Wonderful country, Detroit Lakes, at almost any time but especially the summer. Have fun and enjoy! Have everyone take lots of pictures, cars and people.....cars alone and cars with people. Don't forget to post them!

------------------
1988 GT
Manual
Medium Red Metallic

[This message has been edited by Vernon8360 (edited 03-13-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Well today on this beautiful stormy saturday i figured i would try my hand at doing some interior wrapping. This one dident turn oput to bad but its a test door pannel.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

. Either way good looking car Pk keep it up, are you going to have the red one at either carlisle or the may mafoa show. I want to check out a set of those open style quarter panels in person. I cant get a feel for them from pics.

Yup both of my fieros are going to be there. the may sho my dads going to be driving my green one up and ill be driving the red one. carlielse Julia is going to drive my red one up ill be driving the green one.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I thought i was done building this car but this past carlisle event told me im not yet....

After this years littiz show my 87 is going to get totaly finished. 1st the interior is going to go. I'm not sure what im going to replace it with but i want to elemenate anything fiero on the interior. And also im going to get a cradel from the bone yard and try my hand at an engine swap. I want to do a 3800SC somthing simple but a little bit changing.
La fiera

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2010 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraDirect Link to This Post
It's beautiful! I really like the color.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

And also im going to get a cradel from the bone yard and try my hand at an engine swap. I want to do a 3800SC somthing simple but a little bit changing.

Unless your doing the Dark Horizon Swap, plan on AT LEAST 2K in parts!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Unless your doing the Dark Horizon Swap, plan on AT LEAST 2K in parts!

Im going to be doing the research and everything. Once i get up on my feet i wouldent mind saving up to that... Gota pay the cost to be the boss.... and with a 3800SC swapper right down the street how can i go wrong

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 07-06-2010).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Im going to be doing the research and everything. Once i get up on my feet i wouldent mind saving up to that... Gota pay the cost to be the boss.... and with a 3800SC swapper right down the street how can i go wrong

Plan on getting a job first, and getting some of your projects done before starting a long term project like this, ask MustangsBeware how long it takes him, and he KNOWS what he's doing
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock