Jarhead 2M4 by AutoMark
Started on: 03-07-2010 01:06 AM
Replies: 89
Last post by: uhlanstan on 07-16-2010 11:26 AM
AutoMark

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Hope this is okay....
Got word tonight about fellow Fiero brother Brian (Jarhead 2M4), that he was in some kinda accident Friday. He broke 2 ribs and bruised a lung. He is currently in ICU. I think all is gonna be fine just in there for ventilator to help lungs. Me and a few other NTFC guys are going to hospital tommorow and I'll update then...
Keep him in thoughts and prayers...
Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting this Mark... Will see you tomorrow at the hospital.

I hated to learn one of our own was injured.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Thanks for posting this Mark... Will see you tomorrow at the hospital.

I hated to learn one of our own was injured.

No problem sir... Ya not good to hear, but he's a Marine, he should pull through just fine!

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 03-07-2010).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Suck......
slinger

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
Wow i hope he gets better soon, Keep us updated if you can.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Hes in my thoughts and prayers whit plenty of rest and to get well soon .
Hope all well to him .

Rob

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 03-07-2010).]

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Please keep us informed.
I will be up there today and tomorrow but don't think I will have the chance to go visit.
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys I"ll pass well wishes along and give an update after I get back... And MStang... Um... I"ll take "suck" as a well wish too.. I guess. lol
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

AutoMark

496 posts
Member since Jan 2005
More info...
Just got off the phone with Brians girlfreind and... What appears to have happened is that he was riding his motorcycle and some car hit him head on at 50mph. Brian was thrown 100 to 150ft out in a field and was knocked unconscious. It also sounds like he still is out, BUT, while she was talkin to him she mentioned some of the Fiero guys might come by, and he squeezed her hand! So thats good... Now the story of the accident is kinda second hand as he is out and family and freinds are waiting for the police report to find out exact story and timeline... But that is the just of it....
So again at 2 a few of us are going up there and I'll update more then...
Ditkaphile

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileDirect Link to This Post
My thoughts and prayers go out to this young man. God Bless!
FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarDirect Link to This Post
My prayers go out to that brave marine.

Originally posted by AutoMark:

No problem sir... Ya not good to hear, but he's a Marine, he should pull through just fine!

And yes I agree with that
PFF
System Bot
slinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
Hes in my prayers, I made him a fiero hoodie a wile back

Get better marine
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I'm flying into DFW tomorrow (Monday) and staying until Wednesday morning.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 03-08-2010).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
I'll let Automark post the details, but the very few moments he was somewhat lucid... JarHead did manage to give us a thumbs up.

His mom, grandma, aunt & uncle were also there... and a very attentive and concerned young female.

As she was not sticking him with needles, not dressed in scrubs, and rubbed his hair (albiet very short hair) the whole time... I am gonna bet she was not a nurse.

I imagine he will have lots of love and support as he convalesces.

Please members, if you are believers... continue your prayers. Everyone else send your good vibes and rub your crystals or what not for him!
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

I'm flying into DFW tomorrow (Monday) and staying at Microtel in Garland until Wednesday morning. Anybody got a car I can borrow, or wanna drive me around?

PM sent....
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the heads up Blake.

Best of luck and fast healing to Jarhead 2m4, and prayers are outgoing for him and his family.
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Well Blake gave some of update...
So... Some more...
He did look good and not to beat up, so thats good! Family was glad to see some of his Fiero brothers came to see him! A few of his fellow comrades in arms have stopped by a few times and brought him a new bike! Ok it was a 1:18 and 3 or 4 1:24ish ones. LoL
Um... First they said CAT scans/ MRI's were normal! (So this also means theres no imbalance from loving and owning Fiero's! SWEET! Ok, ok sorry couldnt resist..)
They did pull out breathing tube earlier in the day and just had a mask on him for oxygen. As the good stuff started to wear off, and he tried to come around, (which he did open his eyes for a second and tried to look around) they changed it to the little two tubey thing in nose. So thats alot better! Doc said he wanted to try and get him walking around tonight if possible. So again, thats great!
On the way home I text Jennifer and she said doc came in and had him talk and say his name. She said it looked like it hurt, BUT, he was able to!!!
She said she would text or call with any updates, and keep me informed. So, as I get'em, I'll post em!
Keep up the thoughts and prayers, THERE WORKING, and thanks all!

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 03-07-2010).]

revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
best wishes!
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
Prayers sent. God speed in his recovery.

-Chris
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Hang in there Bryan. You're in our prayers.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
I will keep him in my prayers. It's good to hear he's surrounded by so many loved ones in a time like this
PFF
System Bot
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2010 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
I have prayed to all the GODS for a fellow Marine.

I pray to St Michael,who is the protector of wounded & injured Warriors
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Just got text saying he is talkin a little bit! He evidently is coherent and knows what going on. He's resting now so I'll update more when he's awake! O, more info on wreck... It was only 50ish ft from were he started out from. So he just left apt when it happend... No police report yet, just ambulance report stating it...
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Hits a little close to home.

Best wishes Jarhead, hang in there and shake this off.
IFLYR22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IFLYR22Send a Private Message to IFLYR22Direct Link to This Post
Marines are tough. Prayers and best wishes sent.
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post
Damn... Get well soon, my friend!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2010 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Vibes being sent as you read this.
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Sending my well wishes too!!

Get well soon Bryan!!!
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Hey all, another update...
Talked with blake a little while ago... He was just leaving hospital. They have moved Brian to a different room, still an ICU room just a little less severe one. That had him siiting up and again talkin some. As he was leaving Brian actually got up and walked. So... it is lookin good! As I get anymore updates, ill again post em!
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidDirect Link to This Post
Sending well wishes for you!
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Ah thats quite a serious collision, I wish Brian a speedy recovering- good luck!
PFF
System Bot
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Prayers sent, I hope for a full recovery! Thanks for the service to our country, too!

To all of us riders out there, be very vigilant out there, it's a dangerous place to be on two wheels! To all those cagers (car drivers) only out there, please pay full attention and watch out for us riders!

-Steven
White Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for White SpyderSend a Private Message to White SpyderDirect Link to This Post
Hang tough Jarhead!
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Blake, Mark - sorry I couldn't meet up Sunday night. Was a very tough couple of days with my second family. I know y'all understand.
Please continue to update us on the status. I may very well try to make it back up there on Thursday to see him if anyone else wants to meet.
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Best wishes. Hope he has a speedy recovery. To survive a head on while riding a bike means he is destined for something important.
faalvino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faalvinoSend a Private Message to faalvinoDirect Link to This Post
Good vibes sent =)
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Prayers sent your way Brian...hope you have a speedy recovery!
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I do remember him from the first Red River Ruckus show in '02. He wanted to drive my 88GT 4 speed auto, which he did. He recognized me at the 25th anniversary show, but he was all grown up then. Chuck, I pray he's ok. Tell him to stay away from those two wheel vehicles.

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
I was lucky enough to meet both Brian and Chuck at Wheatstock. My thoughts are with all of you, and I'm sending my hope for a full and speedy recovery...
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Ok... I talked again to his girlfreind and... she said he's doing pretty good! He is able to get outta bed on his own! He is talking and she said he's all with it and knows where he's at! So... all good news and looks like he's movin down that road to recovering quick. I'll update with anymore as I get it.

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 03-09-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock