Just a hello thread... by SMTHGT
Started on: 03-05-2010 01:59 PM
Replies: 27
Last post by: SMTHGT on 06-12-2010 08:33 PM
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
I have REALLY missed everyone..... I dont have a Fiero right now, but am looking...... I am driving my 96 Mustang GT right now and I just might be open later to a mustang\fiero trade or something...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post
Let me be the first to say.....welcome? or is it welcome back...

It is your first post so i am not sure who you have missed. unless you have been a secret lurker and never a poster for a while
------------------

[This message has been edited by FieroMonkey (edited 03-05-2010).]

GT86FASTBACK

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post
Hey welcome, or welcome back.... :-)
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMonkey:

Let me be the first to say.....welcome? or is it welcome back...

i am not sure who you have missed.

thanks monkey and 86fastback..... and its EVERYONE that i have missed....

[This message has been edited by SMTHGT (edited 03-05-2010).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back--Sorry you have to drive a Mustang around but you gotta do what you gotta do...what was your screen name before? Be sure to come to the NTFC monthly meetings every 4rth Sat. of the month.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Welcome back--Sorry you have to drive a Mustang around but you gotta do what you gotta do...what was your screen name before? Be sure to come to the NTFC monthly meetings every 4rth Sat. of the month.

you have a PM...
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
watch out for those Dallas guys I hear they don't like smooth good looking cars there. Well at least the ones that show

ok I kid I kid!! (I can just see them typing away)

Well I for one missed ya! Can't wait to see what is up your sleeves this time

------------------

88 GT, 3800SC, Getrag 5sp. 12" Vette Rotors,Custom stuff done

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
What My 87 is a primo car man. It's beautiful. I worked hard for it's custom styling. I call it Rode Hard Styling!
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

I hear they don't like smooth good looking cars there. Well at least the ones that show

OMFG.... I see some things never changed.... and I DID SHOW ONE TIME... lol

Well I for one missed ya! Can't wait to see what is up your sleeves this time

Thanks for the love. And as far as whats up my sleeve, I know how I want to do somethings but looking around the forum, I am way behind...lol

SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

SMTHGT

1075 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by revin:
Well at least the ones that show

But, you forget that the one I did make, that I did get an award. (i still have it too.
..)

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back.
PFF
System Bot
Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroDirect Link to This Post
welcome back to the madness
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
thank you both. After looking around here this weekend l, i am kinda wayyyyy behind everyone now. but, i do have a idea of how this next one will turn out. Also, this one WILL GET FINISHED.
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidDirect Link to This Post
welcome back
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
If you start now you could probably have it finished before Curly stops tweaking his.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

If you start now you could probably have it finished before Curly stops tweaking his.

and when did you EVER know me to not tweak for years...lol :
D

this project will not be like SmoothGT at all.

NO V8, will keep bodyline (maybe..lol)
fiero go fast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero go fastSend a Private Message to fiero go fastDirect Link to This Post
Better late than never I suppose (stumbled across this thread). Welcome back smooth, been wondering where the hell you went to. What ever happened to the old project?
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back, Smoof! Hope your life is in decent shape, and that you soon find yourself in a RUNNING Fiero.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I know your back with a new fiero can you post some pics and your old smooth fiero i am keen to see more pics of particularly your old car and what your up to with your chop.
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
Smooooooooth, welcome back, hope you get another project soon.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Welcome back, Smoof! Hope your life is in decent shape, and that you soon find yourself in a RUNNING Fiero.

I dont know how I missed this being bumped... All is going well right now. Thanks for the welcome back from everyone.... I cant post nor do I have any pics of "SmoothGT"... I am working on "SmoothGT II"... Stay Tuned...

------------------
SMTHGT.....
Steve
Aka. "SmoothGT"
1987 GT 4.9L~V8~4T60E
(Un.Su.)

PFF
System Bot
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero go fast:

What ever happened to the old project?

It ended up getting crushed for $50 by my brother.. l o n g story..
Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post
there are some pics of smoothgt I floating around here somewhere thought I saw one in a thread. not for sure though.

And welcomeback.

------------------
Robb.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's A Pontiac thing What else Can I say??????
1985 Fiero GT
1998 Sunfire Turbocharged
1996 Grand Prix
now1987 fiero cp

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post
yes Welcome Back Smooth, you were missed. So..New Smooth has the 4.9 installed with an Auto and is your daily driver?
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

yes Welcome Back Smooth, you were missed. So..New Smooth has the 4.9 installed with an Auto and is your daily driver?

Yeah, my 4.9 has only 32k and the 4t60e has less than 1k. "SmoothGT~II" runs really strong. Its not a DD yet because it is under surgery... This project is not going to be drug out like the original. I am working on a major mod, but a few small mods like a hood vent, a little reshaping here and there, etc. Exoticse is going to post pics for me when I get to that point... stay tuned
Tina

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinaSend a Private Message to TinaDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see you back in the game.

Tina
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I think I told you "welcome back" in another thread, but in case I didn't...

Welcome back!

------------------
Raydar
88 4.9 Formula IMSA Fasback..........................88 3.4 coupe -soon to be something other than red

Read Nealz Nuze! Praise the Lowered!

SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tina:

Glad to see you back in the game.

Tina

Thank you there Tina... Its good to be back in the game. Im still on the bench right now but, that will change... RAYDAR... Yes, thanks again.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock