Race [ When is the next geocoin comin]? by GTCONVERSION
Started on: 02-28-2010 06:29 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: RACE on 11-07-2010 10:42 PM
GTCONVERSION

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
Well i was looking at my coins today,They look like they need some freinds.any plans for a new coin soon?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2010 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Soon, and I have something special planned. I won't tell you what it is but it will be very cool. If you have been a part of previous orders and have coins you will want to own at least one of the next round. What I need to know from you all is what you think our next coin should look like.

-We have basically three metal color choices: Black nickel, shiny silver or shiny gold. We can also make our coins two-toned metal for a slight additional charge.

-Second, what colors would you like to see on the coin's painted areas? Two colors can go on the front. One in the ring and one around the center artwork. The backside can only have one color choice in the recessed area. We can make the raised artwork black nickel if you would like that, similar to the Tyler coin.

You all get to decide. When we have some concepts we will come up with a final design. After that I will start a 5th Edition Fiero Geocoin thread to start the ordering process. I would like to get this one started in plenty of time for Christmas.

------------------
Central Iowa Fieros Central Iowa Fieros - Stie is under construction.

Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2010 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if this is a possibility...but i'd love to see something more brass or bronze coloured. with a dull silver ( basicly like brushed metal ) colour high lights. and maybe black paint mixed in. What ever does happen I'll be buying atleast two.

------------------
Cliff's 610th Positive Feedback Giver.
#12 NYFOC Member
In recent times, the custom aftermarket car/automobile roadwheel has become a status symbol. These wheels are often incorrectly referred to as "rims". The term "rim" is incorrect because the rim is only the outer portion of a wheel (where the tire is mounted )

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2010 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I will check to see if that is a post minting finish or if our dies would have to be permanently altered. I would like to do an antique copper or brass coin. Silver would be fine too.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 10-10-2010).]

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2010 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Black nickel with shiny gold would be awesome IMHO.
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
whatever they are count me in pm me and tell me how much and you will be paid!!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

tstroud

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudDirect Link to This Post
I second that.
Let me know what you come up with and I will take at least two.
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Bump
or
TTT
or
??
or
what's up
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Race, can you PM or email those who have ordered coins in the past? I just BARELY got in on the last one! I am on the forums a LOT, and somehow, even then, almost missed the thread. It seems that the thread is posted, and a week later closed, so it's a short window to try to catch

I am in for at least 3 coins for the next round....
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
You already made my favorite one, the White w/ Blue outside ring w/ shiny gold.

I'll take two of what ever the collective designs.

Maybe start making ones with the original Fiero colors ?
Loved to see the Fiero Blue / Gray

Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post
Whatever you decide on for the concept will be fine with me,

I liked an idea of producing coins in the original release sequense of production color...

(ie Red or White, then black, then lite gray Met., light Gold Metallic, Bright Red, etc, etc...)

I have all the confidence in that whatever you decide on will be great.....

Count me in for 3

Jim
PFF
System Bot
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post

Fierosmith

568 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

X2

JordanStache87Gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JordanStache87GtSend a Private Message to JordanStache87GtDirect Link to This Post
Um maybe a newb question but what is a Geocoin and is it some kind of dressup item for the Fiero?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

[x3]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2010 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Bumpedy Bump Bump Bump....
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Bumpedy Bump Bump Bump....

Hey, I've been on that road. Bumpedy Bump Bump Bump
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
We can do that.

I would like to see a blue Fiero so that I could match the color as closely as possible with my color deck. Does anyone with a blue Fiero happen to have some touch up paint. If you do could paint some on a piece of paper and mail it to me? That would be easier than sending me the whole car. (If you want to do that though it would be fine). The other option would be to meet up with me while I am on a layover if I happen to be in your city while I am working.

I have started a 5th Edition Geocoin thread with the color scheme. There is a lot of project information in the intro. Please read it then place your requests here.

Edit: I have added the names above to the list without quantities or engraving requests. Please reply with that information at the official thread so that it is easier for me to keep track of. Thanks and goodnight.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 11-08-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock