Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Where have you taken Tyler today? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Where have you taken Tyler today? by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 02-01-2010 07:48 AM
Replies: 71
Last post by: Synthesis on 07-25-2010 10:29 PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

Just Got my Tyler Project beanie I am afraid to wear it cause I don't want nothing happening to it ...

Don't be afraid to wear it Erik, I have worn mine day in and day out for a month and it still looks brand new.
IP: Logged
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2010 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
A bit late in ordering mine..but as soon as it arrives, I will get Ellie to take photo of 'Tyler in Spain'. God Bless Tyler
Nick and Ellie.

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 02-21-2010).]

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleDirect Link to This Post
I cant wait to get mine in the mail. (It's coming....right Danyel?)

I told my grandson I got him a very special shirt about a very special guy
and he promised me he would wear it......especially since his name is Tyler also!

Kit
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Kitskaboodle PM sent
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Bumping because Tyler now has a rep in music city...

Will get a few pics later on (it's 1am here and I'm tired )
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Bumping because Tyler now has a rep in music city...

Will get a few pics later on (it's 1am here and I'm tired )

Johnny Cash http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Took him back home.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Plant 17 is where the Fiero was built.

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 03-07-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Well, the family and I just came back from a week in sunny Florida at Walt Disney World. My wife and I took Tyler to Magic Kingdom with us! I actually had a stranger ask me if I was a part of the Tyler Toy project. He told me that he had seen it on YouTube! Tyler is everywhere!

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 03-13-2010).]

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I actually had a stranger ask me if I was a part of the Tyler Toy project. He told me that he had seen it on YouTube! Tyler is everywhere!

THAT is too cool! I have had a few people stop me and ask about it. I even had a guy at a chinese restaurant a week ago stop me on my way up to the buffet and say "I love your shirt. I saw the story about the build."

Tyler has been everywhere with me. He helped me to finish my interior with the new carpet and leather seats, as well as helped me finish the stereo install.

Today, he went with me while I re-ran the stereo tuning in the car, and then since I am without computers at home, we went to see the new Alice in Wonderland.

Three people at the theater asked me if I was part of the build, since they had also seen the story and read about it.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

THAT is too cool! I have had a few people stop me and ask about it. I even had a guy at a chinese restaurant a week ago stop me on my way up to the buffet and say "I love your shirt. I saw the story about the build."

Tyler has been everywhere with me. He helped me to finish my interior with the new carpet and leather seats, as well as helped me finish the stereo install.

Today, he went with me while I re-ran the stereo tuning in the car, and then since I am without computers at home, we went to see the new Alice in Wonderland.

Three people at the theater asked me if I was part of the build, since they had also seen the story and read about it.

That's freaking awesome! I also have had many people ask me about Tyler, including a gentleman I talked to at the Auto Show in Harrisburg who had his Laborghini Murcielago there, as well as his Ferrari, Bentley, and other high end cars.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Tyler went out with me this evening to dinner with a friend. On the way to drop her off at her house, I stopped for fuel. A Corvette pulled in behind me. The guy got out and started talking to me about the Project. He had seen it on the Corvette forums, Ricekiller, and several others. He has numerous friends he was cruising with, and they are all aware of it as well.

I passed word on the show, and created an account on RK.com to help spread the word.
PFF
System Bot
snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post
Tyler goes everywhere with me now:

------------------

1990 Sunbird SE /// 1995 Beretta Base

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Went to Kart to Kart for a little indoor racing.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Tyler helped me move from Minnesota to Wisconsin. He has also hung out with me as I have driven the country roads here with the windows down and the roof out on the Fiero...

Tyler has been a constant companion in anything Fiero related..
This weekend, Tyler will be attending the Car Show in Mora, MN with FieroHoHo and a few other Fiero people.. Both of my Tyler shirts will be there, one will be proudly displayed in/on my Fiero, and the other will be worn by me. I will also be handing out flyers at the show to help try and boost attendance at the Tyler show..

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Tyler went to the Round Up in San Antonio with me last weekend - we had a blast!

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
I haven't seen this thread before but let me tell you it hit me pretty hard... not in a bad way, just that so many people continue to love on Tyler. I don't wear my shirt a whole lot... I wear his senior class shirt that says Team Tyler - Get out and ride more. Jay wears his Tyler shirts all the time. Tyler is traveling all over everyday in your big 'ol hearts.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Tyler was with me this past weekend at the MAFOA Freysinger Pontiac show, and with my wife in New York City! Sadly, I don't have any pictures of him with me, but my wife got pictures of him with her by the Statue of Liberty that I will post on here soon.

Daneele, your family touched us all in so many ways, we are privileged to be a part of your lives. Can't wait to see you guys in July!
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
Tyler has gone with me everywhere I go in my 88 Fiero Coupe
now, he also is there in my 87 Fastback.
still have to put this on tonight, but now that I have my Fastback it's coming off the shelf.

tyler has gone to several car shows in Delafield, Waukesha, and Sussex WI too

and to Applebee's

[This message has been edited by gtxbullet (edited 05-20-2010).]

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
today we went to see my doctor. then helped my mom get set up for a scrapbooking weekend at the Radisson.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Hulki....

Remember the guy you ran into at Disneyworld when you were wearing the Tyler shirt?

Look here... http://forums.nasioc.com/fo...0029650&postcount=54
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Hulki....

Remember the guy you ran into at Disneyworld when you were wearing the Tyler shirt?

Look here... http://forums.nasioc.com/fo...0029650&postcount=54

WOW! What as small world! How did you find that, Synth?
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

WOW! What as small world! How did you find that, Synth?

Searching for any mention of Tyler so that I can join forums and post about the Show.
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
That is too cool! Seems like everywhere you go, Hulki, you seem to touch someones life and leave a lasting impression.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Wore it at Cars and Coffee in Chanhassen on June 5th and Samitarian Trie Show yesterday. Raining both days so I didn't feel like dragging out the camera especially with the wife's broken foot.

It does serve as a good conversation starter about the Tyler story.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
No pics but I took Tyler to Ireland. I had TSA agents ask me about the shirt while I was in line to go thru customs.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

No pics but I took Tyler to Ireland. I had TSA agents ask me about the shirt while I was in line to go thru customs.

Awesome! What did they ask/say?

I have taken Tyler to work, and to car shows, and just around town.. I wear those shirts ALL the time... Probably 3-4 times a week, at least.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 07-06-2010).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2010 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
One looked and said "Ok, I'm curious. What was the the Tyler Project?" and the other asked something similar. The line was moving pretty good so I didn't have much time to talk about it but both that I talked to, and a couple that was listening, said wow, what a story.
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Cannon Beach Oregon

GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

GTGeff

2027 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Mr Invisible with Tyler on Mount Rainier Washington. Altitude approximately 5500 feet. (Having severe lighting issues with my camera.)

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
2010 Meadowbrook Concours D'Elegance

http://www.meadowbrookconcours.org/pressday.jpg
Cars weren't the only models on display during a preview for the Concours D'Elegance of America at Meadow Brook.

Wearing dresses by designer Bob Mackie, three female models also posed for the cameras. Mackie, who is known for dressing a number of celebrities, including Cher, originally designed the dresses to be worn in the 1983 North American International Auto Show. At the time, the dresses were worn by auto-show models presenting the two-seat Pontiac Fiero.

Provided by the Productions Plus agency, the dresses will soon be donated to the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Mich.

I didn't see the dresses but I will when they go to to the museum, I will take pics.
One gentleman in a blue blazer was walking towards me and as he passed he said, 'nice t-shirt. good story.' He walked over the rope before I could say anything.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
we took Tyler home to Frazee this weekend. He was here with us every step of the way

[This message has been edited by nellieship (edited 07-25-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Tyler was most definitely with us throughout the weekend. The show has received accolades from the community people I spoke with, and I just can't quit blubbering at how well it went.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock