Started on: 11-01-2009 09:19 PM
Replies: 55
Last post by: mmeyer86gt/gtp on 09-01-2010 12:32 PM
Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post
My first car, 86GT

Man I miss her... I need to get me another one.

------------------

IP: Logged
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
My Fiero was the first fuel injected car I ever bought is that close enough? If not I have to admit it was the Astre.

Rich
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
'78 Delta 88 (blew up after driving twice) or 1982 Ford Fairmont (Two tone tan) which was a good car, but UGLY...... but the Fiero is the first GOOD LOOKING car I have ever owned.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Its my first car, a month old and already had a water pump/vacuum hose/belt replaced courtesy of me.. I'm 19, and had no major auto experience when doing that repair with a friend, its possible. I still don't know about the reliability of them- but they are built like tanks for sure.
Valkyrie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

'78 Delta 88 (blew up after driving twice) or 1982 Ford Fairmont (Two tone tan) which was a good car, but UGLY...... but the Fiero is the first GOOD LOOKING car I have ever owned.

A buddy of mine had a '77 Delta 88 in high school. We straight piped it, just for fun. We'd use it for music at parties, and it'd just get revved to the nuts whenever somebody would start it to keep the battery up, and it never skipped a beat. We'd go driving around the dirt roads in the country on a full moon, turn the lights completely off and just loop around. That car was legendary.
FieroDev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDevSend a Private Message to FieroDevDirect Link to This Post
My first car, and i only have my learners licence!
85 coupe

Ive only started driving it but ive been enjoing its company for almost 3 years now!
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
mine was my first. doesnt run now, but i might HAVE TO find a way to fix it soon :P

i love it and hate driving anythign else now lol....NOT a good thing to get as a first car because your future drives in most other vehicles will be tainted
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Fan_88:

My first car, 86GT

Man I miss her... I need to get me another one.

I hate reposting pictures only a few posts down, but that is a beautiful car, especially for you FIRST car. I love the stock blue paint with the gold lace wheels. Can't say that I have seen that setup on any other cars on this forum.
Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I hate reposting pictures only a few posts down, but that is a beautiful car, especially for you FIRST car. I love the stock blue paint with the gold lace wheels. Can't say that I have seen that setup on any other cars on this forum.

Lol it looked like this when I bought it. Thats actually the blue off of an 08 Honda civic. Then I painted the black lace gold...
Minimum wage sucks but if your willing to save it, you can do great things with it. I ended up selling it to some younger kid... I now prowl craigslist and ebay daily waiting for it to come back home where it belongs.

hinesb1890

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hinesb1890Click Here to visit hinesb1890's HomePageSend a Private Message to hinesb1890Direct Link to This Post
First and only

First Day

------------------

habendanio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for habendanioClick Here to visit habendanio's HomePageSend a Private Message to habendanioDirect Link to This Post
It was my first car. A red/gold 86' Gt with 70k miles in 91'. Still have it to this day and it still runs. I make sure I run it around every now and then to keep the battery charged. Over 220k miles now too. Got 3 vehicles now and non of them have power steering.
Been repainted and well maintained.

[This message has been edited by habendanio (edited 09-01-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quinto:

White 1985 SE was my first car. Sitting out in the driveway right now, the only car I own or have owned.

Edit: Hey James, I like how your steering wheel is on the right hand side. I've never been out of the us so I've never seen one.

Now you've seen two!

My first car was a 1988 Ford Fairmont. I didn't have my licence, so I cleaned it up and sold it for a wicked profit, which funded my proper first car... my '84 SC. I think everyone needs a non-assisted steer car to learn in, the Fiero is ideal - it's safe as houses. For those of us like James and myself, they're a bit piggy to get parts for, but in the US you should be pretty well sorted.

------------------

Pj84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pj84Send a Private Message to Pj84Direct Link to This Post
First fiero 85 GT
and two 84's
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
Myself nope - technically, my first car was a 1982 Camaro back in 82 - owned a truck before that. However, the 88 GT was the wife`s first car/vehicle.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
my first car is an 86 gt bought it in 95 and still own it. still stock and still love it! 3 engines later. high school and college were not good to the car.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock