Show off your audio builds! by Bdub
Started on: 10-06-2009 02:43 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Australian on 09-13-2010 07:56 AM
Bdub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BdubSend a Private Message to BdubDirect Link to This Post
Lets see some audio builds and specifications! I'm just trying to get an idea of what I want in my Fiero and I'd love to see what others have done. I'm really struggling to decide whether or not I want to keep headrest speakers! I'm also trying to decide whether I want a deck or to build a carputer. Hopefully this thread will help me figure it out! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys have done.

Edit: Doh! meant to post this in the general fiero forum, if somebody with the authority could move this to the other forum that would be great.

[This message has been edited by Bdub (edited 10-06-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bdub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BdubSend a Private Message to BdubDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to whoever moved it!
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bdub:

Thanks to whoever moved it!

That would be Cliff. Cliff is the super-moderator. I say "the," because he is the only moderator.

[This message has been edited by 1986 Fiero GT (edited 10-07-2009).]

Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
JVC Headunit and 12 disc CD changer. 5 band Audio Art EQ.

Aura ( makers of the Bass Shakers ) amplifier. I have a grill I made to cover it, but I don't have a picture of it with it on.

5-1/4's in the dash. I have some plactic mounting plates in the works to replace the temporary wood ones shown here.

Lightning Audio 10's for some bump.

I have a Blaupunkt amp I will eventually use to power the dash speakers. I also plan to replace the headrest speakers in the future. I'm going to redo the center console also, shift suround and forward to the dash. They have ALOT of warpage and peeling back from age. I will probably make something out of fiberglass, but that's down on my list.

Last a couple of picks of the boxes under construction and being tested.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 10-07-2009).]

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
HI all

The thread below is one I started... In it you'll find some people talking about different setups... One person did his in the front spare tire area, which is what I wanna do.......

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/063666.html

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I would like to keep this thread alive due to options.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock