Started on: 05-22-2009 10:21 PM
Replies: 61
Last post by: Raydar on 08-09-2010 12:28 AM
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Aerodonamic belongs to Don Hulse. One of the member/Fiero mechanics of the Georgia Fiero Club. He's just getting into the internet thing and doesn't post here, yet. The paint is Jaguar Metallic Green. It's his daily driver. Bored 2.8 with a stroker kit coupled to a 4:10 4-speed. He lost one of the center caps and they are no longer available, so he painted the lugnut areas black. Looks like it was intended to be that way. World of Wheels Atlanta winner on several occasions.

Correction, I just remembered, he changed out the 4-10 for a 5-speed.
IP: Logged
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
fierofool,

Gosh darn it, I need some pic's. How can I eloquently ask for same? You gotta assist me. PLEASE! I beg of you or I'll go crazy I need to see more pics of this beautiful green Fiero Thank's for your assistance. I'll patiently await your reply...

Cordially,
Kevin
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Probably you will find some on our website at www.gafiero.org at the bottom of the home page, there's photos taken at many of our events. Don usually doesn't take pictures at the events, so you're at the mercy of others. I may also have some in my files. They are extensive and might take a while to surf through. Is your email up to date in your PFF profile? I can email any I find.

You can also see the car in action in the 2008 RFTH videos at the bottom Second video, that's the car in front of me and his exhaust you hear.

Though we'd love to have you look through our full website and pics, I checked and here's the sections that have some pics of Don's car.

Kruise For Kids
2006 RFTH, pg. 3
Nov. 2006 Meeting
Jan. 04 Meeting
Nov. 2003 Meeting
Aug. 03 Meeting. Also includes a closeup of the quarterwindow at the bottom of the page.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 11-27-2009).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Kevin, I sent you a bunch of pics from my files, but the message failed permanently. The email address in your profile is invalid. PM me or email me at
GeorgiaFieroClub at gmail dot com and I'll send them again.
bowrapennocks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bowrapennocksDirect Link to This Post
The John Parenti Green Machine is alive and well. What a great job John did on the car. It was purchased by another Jet City Fiero club member this year and was on the Cascade Loop run (400 miles and multiple mountain passes) with the club earlier last month. The current owner was the only club member who got stopped for speeding (luckily no ticket).

Great to see the car stay in the northwest. It still looks fresh and new.
Jim

------------------

87 T-top 2.8 5sp Camaro Dash Bonneville door panels; 86 355 body & interior kits 3.1 Auto; 85 SE 2.5 5sp, 86 SE 2.8 auto parts car

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2009 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
I thought he had a pushrod 3.4 in there now....perhaps I am wrong. Wish I would have gotten pics of his interior, those seats he has are unique. Just a different material than normal, but looks like a factory option. I have a video that I will probably get up tonight of following him at RFTH 14.

The other pics taken same time as the first one:

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2009 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
There's also a video on the home page at www.gafiero.org It's at the bottom under the 2008 RFTH tab, second video. That's him in front of me.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 11-29-2009).]

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
fierofool,

Can you send pics to: kevin.sullivan@horacemann.com?
I sure appreciate it. My other sight is down...

Thanks,
Kevin
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
I sent them to the email address you gave me in your email and it came back. Here's the response. I'll try the address you just posted.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

kevinsullivan1@comcast.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <kevinsullivan1@comcast.net> Account not available (state 14)
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
Mine.

Rob

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 11-30-2009).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Matt i think your car would look awesome with these !

http://superbuytires.com/HP...t%205/?finish=Silver

PFF
System Bot
PhantomMs1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhantomMs1Click Here to visit PhantomMs1's HomePageSend a Private Message to PhantomMs1Direct Link to This Post
This is the only picture I have with me and it was taken from my blackberry so not very good, sorry.

PhantomMs1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhantomMs1Click Here to visit PhantomMs1's HomePageSend a Private Message to PhantomMs1Direct Link to This Post
Any more out there?
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtDirect Link to This Post
My first fiero got painted palm green an my last fiero was half painted duplicolor engine enamale lime green.heres a picture

an here is a video that might show the color a little better since the only pic i have now sucks balls .

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMatt:

Viper snakeskin green

Needs some new KICKS, after that this beast would be tight.

------------------

'87 GT *Show winning* sold
'98.5 BMW M3 Dakar Dinan S3-4
'89 BMW 325I Zinnoberrot Stock

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
ahhhhhhh i can finaly join this thread Day time pics to come later on

Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

ahhhhhhh i can finaly join this thread Day time pics to come later on

power pickle JK When are you going to pull the racing stripes.

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 01-13-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:
power pickle JK When are you going to pull the racing stripes.

And lose that extra 15 HP?
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Rofl loose the 15 hp, i forgot stickers = HP
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
After reading this thread I just had to throw up a sneaky shot of the "Aerodonamic" car for kev that I noticed on accident in another thread.

cypres

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2010 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
Mine... pks old car without the stripe and wing. Plus new rims.... enjoy

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Here are some more pics of Don's car.

With the GT wheels and monochrome paint...

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 08-09-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock