Sandrail & Dune Buggy Fieros by fourpoint9
Started on: 07-15-2008 01:24 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: offroadohio on 09-16-2010 02:28 PM
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post
Our fellow Jet City Fieros club member Andy made this really cool
sand rail

Today I found this on ebay. Worthy dune buggy or waste of a good Fiero?
Looks like it was a nice GT.
I think I vote wasted Fiero, but I do like Andy's.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...547&_trksid=p3756.m1 4.l1318

Would be nice to tear up the Oregon Coast's Dunes with one. The ebay one needs the big paddle tires in the rear.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
86GT3.4DOHC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
Im guessing maybe someone got sandwhiched in the middle of a wreck and maybe just cut off the damaged areas
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2009 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Used to drag buggies in Michigan. Kinda always liked dunebuggies. The tube framed buggy with the Fiero setup in it is a cool idea. Never thought of that as working, but it looks to be a fun setup. IMHO the white GT is kinda cool also. I would lift her up a bit, throw some sweet tires on it, and go blasting through the dunes. With the glass out, there should not be too many issues while out on the trails. I am betting it would be a blast to mosh around in. I know that it is not everyones cup of tea, but being what it is, I say why not.

------------------

2hot2handle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2hot2handleSend a Private Message to 2hot2handleDirect Link to This Post
thanks guys this has been a big help my buggy is almost done ill get pics up asap
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
I think they both look freakin fun! I would love to own the first one! Something like that with all the parts to make it street legal would be tits.
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2010 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post
Found another

Check out the SHO powered Fiero Redneck dune buggy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLWcR7lm9cY

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2010 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I can attest to the Fiero's off-road abilities from a trip down a minimum maintenance road in the wet. It can do more than I ever wanted to in a sports car. I would like to own the white one and put a winch on the front. It would be a fun car.
offroadohio

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for offroadohioClick Here to visit offroadohio's HomePageSend a Private Message to offroadohioDirect Link to This Post
Bringing this home sunday..

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock