Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? (Page 9)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? by aris
Started on: 06-05-2008 08:36 PM
Replies: 445
Last post by: topcat on 06-12-2010 04:09 AM
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

PFF could not get lucky enough for Scott Wolforth to leave.... those peachfuzz balls of his only swing when he behind the keyboard.

IP: Logged
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
AS has been requested by Loyde's circle of friends, I'm posting this question in this thread.

1) F355spider
2) MstangsBware
3) Jmbishop
4) DIY-Stu

You guys have been slinging a lot of crap my way for a long time. You pop into threads, where you don't have a stake, making negative comments or insulting me every chance you get. You insult my customers, Friends & employees all the time in many threads but offer no proof.

You've never been able to prove any of the accusations or personal insults you've come up with, but they keep coming.

How come none of you has spoken up against the outrage of a vendor right in your own back yard who has been proven to have screwed his Fiero customers out of more than $100000.00 over the last several years?

I'm not the only one who has noticed that with all the crap you throw my way & despite all the proof about what Loyde has done, you've never said one negative word about your buddy Loyde.

In fact, the only time any of you has commented is to back him up, you've tried to keep people that haven't been directly screwed by him from commenting in that thread & you do your best to try to send that thread to the TrashCan.

If I'm so bad that you've got to sling crap all the time & anywhere you can, I would hate to think how much crap you'd be dishing out if I had screwed my customers like your buddy Loyde has done.

Is Loyde the 5th person in your little circle jerk?

I know that I'm not the only one asking this question.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 05-04-2009).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

AS has been requested by Loyde's circle of friends, I'm posting this question in this thread.

1) F355spider
2) MstangsBware
3) Jmbishop
4) DIY-Stu

You guys have been slinging a lot of crap my way for a long time. You pop into threads, where you don't have a stake, making negative comments or insulting me every chance you get. You insult my customers, Friends & employees all the time in many threads but offer no proof.

You've never been able to prove any of the accusations or personal insults you've come up with, but they keep coming.

How come none of you has spoken up against the outrage of a vendor right in your own back yard who has been proven to have screwed his Fiero customers out of more than $100000.00 over the last several years?

I'm not the only one who has noticed that with all the crap you throw my way & despite all the proof about what Loyde has done, you've never said one negative word about your buddy Loyde.

In fact, the only time any of you has commented is to back him up, you've tried to keep people that haven't been directly screwed by him from commenting in that thread & you do your best to try to send that thread to the TrashCan.

If I'm so bad that you've got to sling crap all the time & anywhere you can, I would hate to think how much crap you'd be dishing out if I had screwed my customers like your buddy Loyde has done.

Is Loyde the 5th person in your little circle jerk?

I know that I'm not the only one asking this question.

Archie

So what exactly does Loyde owe you?

Good to see you do what I tell you to---You might be trainable after all................
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

Its not our business. Bashing Loyde isn't helping anyone get the parts they paid for any faster.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Its not our business. Bashing Loyde isn't helping anyone get the parts they paid for any faster.

It's none of your business what goes on at Archie's or what comes out of his shop, but that doesn't stop you from bashing him and his customers every chance you get.

seems like you are a little two-faced to me.

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

It's none of your business what goes on at Archie's or what comes out of his shop, but that doesn't stop you from bashing him and his customers every chance you get.

Who is bashing--Just stating the obvious!!!!!
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I actually agree with Archie on something.

But anyways, since this was bumped up, does anyone who has business with Loyde Rascoe have any updates on their missing parts?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

Apples to Oranges. Loyde isn't insulting me.
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Who is bashing--Just stating the obvious!!!!!

You never have been able to tell the difference between your opinion and what is fact.

Apples to Oranges. Loyde isn't insulting me.

If you started telling the truth about him I'm sure he would. And you talk about changing the subject..........
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

So what exactly does Loyde owe you?

Good to see you do what I tell you to---You might be trainable after all................

Loyde doesn't owe me anything.

you're the one who told me to post it over here.

So answer the question.

Archie
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

If you started telling the truth about him I'm sure he would. And you talk about changing the subject..........

Find The "lies" I'm telling about Archie. I know the first one you will try to bring up so I will put that one to rest right now.

MstangsBstupid: Thanks for the invite, I will post my question to the thread about your buddy.

In fact, I think I'm going to post it to any thread you guys participate in.

BTW: Loyde is the 5th of the Texas 5. In fact he's the head pivot man in the circle jerk that you boy got going there.

Archie

Your questions where meant to provoke us and get this thread in the trash can. They don't deserve answers.

Originally posted by Cliff Rule # 1:
Keep it civilized!
It's ok to disagree with someone. Really, it is. But it's not ok to call someone a "toad licking monkey waxer" just because he disagrees. It'll make you actually look like one. Name-calling will most likely get you a bad rating. At the very least, it will cause the thread to end up in the Trash Can, and at its very worst it will get you banned.

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Hey dummy, He's stating that if you told the truth about Loyde. Then Loyde would be insulting you.

Try to wake up & pay attention.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I read his post wrong. You want the truth about loyde?
Loyde screwed up. He took money for parts and didn't deliver the parts. He is trying to deliver the parts now but is getting harassed more now than when he wasn't working on getting the parts by people who have nothing to do with Loyde.

Hey dummy..........

Originally posted by Cliff Rule # 1:
Keep it civilized!
It's ok to disagree with someone. Really, it is. But it's not ok to call someone a "toad licking monkey waxer" just because he disagrees. It'll make you actually look like one. Name-calling will most likely get you a bad rating. At the very least, it will cause the thread to end up in the Trash Can, and at its very worst it will get you banned.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 05-04-2009).]

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
So Archie if something happened to your wife that required you to leave the area for a very long time......... You couldn't do work at your shop since you're out of town.... What do you do? NM we already know 7 times now. You call people names. I'm in no way defending loyde here. Never have never will.

Mark11 25-26

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 05-04-2009).]

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

So Archie if something happened to your wife that required you to leave the area for a very long time......... You couldn't do work at your shop since you're out of town.... What do you do? NM we already know 7 times now. You call people names. I'm in no way defending loyde here. Never have never will.

Mark11 25-26

Should I start calling you Shaun..........
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I bet Archie's business is professional enough to have a competent staff to take care of the business while he is away from it. All successful businesses operate this way. Can the same be said about Loyde? This is probably why he is having such a hard time catching up on the work he owes people.
Is Reverend Fiero going to get his order fulfilled? Loyde is going to have to eat a lot of crow to satisfy all the clients he has slighted.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 05-04-2009).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I bet Archie's business is professional enough to have a competent staff to take care of the business while he is away from it. All successful businesses operate this way. Can the same be said about Loyde? This is probably why he is having such a hard time catching up on the work he owes people.
Is Reverend Fiero going to get his order fulfilled? Loyde is going to have to eat a lot of crow to satisfy all the clients he has slighted.

You're right, My wife has MS & all the complications that go with that. I have to take here to different Doctors at least twice per week. Today I was gone all day to take her for a treatment. Ten days ago, I returned from a 5 day trip to LasVegas, everything went just fine. I keep in touch with call forwarding to my Cell phone & my laptop. My guys are good enough & smart enough that they can take care of anything that comes up.

Did anyone miss me while I was gone?

No, because I don't allow myself to get 3 or 4 years behind on swaps that have already been paid for.

So you're saying that an emergency trip out of the area is the reason Loyde has spent the last few year screwing people over.

You're saying that an emergency trip out of the area is the reason there are at least 4 people who have paid him 100% in advance for complete engine swaps & their swaps haven't even beed started yet.

You're saying that an emergency trip out of the area is the reason Will Martin has paid for 2 complete engine swaps & now more than 3 years later his car still sets at Loydes & the only thing in the engine compartment is weeds. And yet you JERKS can't wait to get your hands on Will's car so that you can bash me for anything you can find or imagine.

In the last 9 years, the only thing that hasn't happened to my wife yet is death.

I can guarantee you that when that happens, I will be away for a little time. I also can guarantee, before leaving I will take 3 minutes to post a message about what's up to PFF before I go.

BTW..... You guys are just like Shaunbag, you poke at somebody until they get mad at you. Then you puff up your chest & proclaim "Wow, that's unprofessional of you to say that to me Archie.... yadda yadda yadda.....

NOW JUST ONE MORE THING for you Stuart......

You've been on my Sh1t list every since you were the one responsible for the biggest Hack Job ever done to Cliff's web servers. you remember, the one that had Cliff ready to shut this site down.

Well Cliff may have forgiven you enough that he let's you stay on the Forum, but I and many others haven't forgot.

So maybe you should clean up your own doorstep & not worry so much about mine.

OH, in case I forgot to mention it, you're a jerk.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 05-04-2009).]

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post

You're right I don't think he does. But I bet he doesn't owe $100K to people either. Probably more than I would ever want to owe anyone though.

DL no I'm not shaun. Just following V8A's example. And you're right that was a low statement. I shouldn't have.

FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Wow... I am amazed at the postings..

whatever... I am above Archie in quality ....

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 05-05-2009).]

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

FastFieros

2698 posts
Member since Nov 2000

1) F355spider
2) MstangsBware
3) Jmbishop
4) DIY-Stu

Archie

And to answer this above... the only one I even know on a personal level out of those is Steven ( MstangsBware ) .. Hell, I thought I knew you better Archie since we only had about 3 or 4 dinners/lunches together... since when am I out to steal peoples money and run...

and if it makes you really upset, my phone is once again ringing with business.. and OLD business is being taken care of by ME, MYSELF, and I ... thats like 3 people there....
seabee1678

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2009 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seabee1678Click Here to visit seabee1678's HomePageSend a Private Message to seabee1678Direct Link to This Post
go to hell with aids archie
PFF
System Bot
D2inDFW

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D2inDFWClick Here to visit D2inDFW's HomePageSend a Private Message to D2inDFWDirect Link to This Post
Cliff:

This thread has gone way to far and needs to be canned.

David
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

So Archie if something happened to your wife that required you to leave the area for a very long time

Come on Stu that was uncalled for. Leave people's familly out of the fight.

oringinally posted by seebeego to hell with aids archie

That is way uncalled for! Aids is a serious thing that NO ONE should have to have.

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 05-05-2009).]

Bozzie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieDirect Link to This Post
Lloyd, ok, i didnt get your email, must've got lost ? I will email you now.

Rick C.

------------------
http://i252.photobucket.com...ec/2007_12240001.jpg

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

That is way uncalled for! Aids is a serious thing that NO ONE should have to have.

Neg given to the offender.

Joe
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Wow... I am amazed at the postings..

whatever... I am above Archie in quality ....

And to answer this above... the only one I even know on a personal level out of those is Steven ( MstangsBware ) .. Hell, I thought I knew you better Archie since we only had about 3 or 4 dinners/lunches together... since when am I out to steal peoples money and run...

and if it makes you really upset, my phone is once again ringing with business.. and OLD business is being taken care of by ME, MYSELF, and I ... thats like 3 people there....

Loyde, you'll have to forgive me that I'm not shaking in my boots worrying about you being competition & hurting my business. From what I've seen you have a lot of catching up to do.

As far as quality level, you'll have to actually put something out the door before that could be determined.

You & I always got along fine. However as far as I can recall, we've only met twice personally. Once at Ed's open house where we might have eaten in the same resturant at the same time but we didn't break bread together. We may have had lunch together on the second time we met when you dropped off Will's car to be chopped. That was back in Sept. of 2005. Will picked his car up in Dec. 2005 & brought it back to you to finish the 3800SC engine swap. At last word, he's still waiting for it.

The sad thing is that I still had you as a "+" until you returned a few weeks ago & started trashing your customers. Many of them had been waiting for years for stuff that they had paid for long ago & there you were talking trash about them. That's not the Loyde that I knew. That's when my "+" for you went to a "-".

I personally think that, if you're serious about getting caught up, you should post weekly updates about your progress in taking care of your old commitments.

There's nothing better to cultivate new business than to publically demonstrate that you're taking care of old business.

I've always liked you & wish you luck in getting things back in order again.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 05-05-2009).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seabee1678:

line crossed.

I don't think that is appropriate to say to anyone... ever.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seabee1678:

go to hell with aids archie

200 known cases of swine flu in the USA and everyone wants to wear a mask. 2,000,000 cases of aids and no one wants to wear a condom! Go figure.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Seabee1678 your comment to Archie was uncalled for. What the heck did he ever do to you personally to deserve such a hateful statement? I wouldn't be too surprised if your ratings bar appears soon and is all red.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post

Seabee1678 your comment to Archie was uncalled for. What the heck did he ever do to you personally to deserve such a hateful statement? I wouldn't be too surprised if your ratings bar appears soon and is all red.

That mean and hateful statement about Archie was uncalled for. To wish anyone sickness and death for no good reason cannot be tolerated here and its no mystery that this individual was ejected from the forum. I've been on this forum a long time and can't point to a single instance where Archie has cheated or ripped off anyone. Quite the contrary I can name many who Archie has helped, including those that purchased competitive V8 kits with problems that he helped resolve. It would be impossible for any Fiero business to survive since the early 90's without making a positive contribution to the Fiero community. A few guys in my club use Archie products and they only have good things to say about him.
Sorry to get off topic but something needs to be said when a long time member is needlessly subjected to a vicious personal attack.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
Seebee1678, "user banned" there's your fifth for the Texas five, I'm glad to be a part of getting him banned!!! That was highly inapropriate and just plain vulgar, he should fit right in as the fifth.

Joe
PFF
System Bot
PBJ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post

my phone is once again ringing with business.. ...

It is a well known fact that people do not learn from their own mistakes.....why would they learn from the mistake of others.

Pete

------------------

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PBJ:

It is a well known fact that people do not learn from their own mistakes.....why would they learn from the mistake of others.

Pete

People expect a quality of work for the amount they spend on a project. I give them that quality, and many are just projects that dont have timelines... even 3 years is not too much for some people. Others it is 3 weeks, and I try to respect that.

Time, tools, and talent are my assets... just see my results at http://www.fastfieros.com/projects .... updates coming for 2009 ... thank you for those that chose quality over hack jobs like PBJ ( 4.9 junk ), V8Archie ( LT1 installs that almost killed 2 people ), DansFieroFlyer ( 2 harness in here now being reworked ), Darkhorzion ( just a punk kid ), and several others...

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post
I have to say this, it funny how fast you people ban people who attack archie. I had someone on here tell me to go kill myself, more than once in the same thread. He is still here. remember a "self moderating" forum is for the good of the forum, not just a few members.

I have never delt with Loyde myself, and due to the rep he has I wouldn't.

I am not fond of archie, but I still send him work when people "want a V8"

I could not send anyone to loyde as I am afraid it would come back on me.
The only thing I ever here about loyd is "I'm waiting on my harness"

So loyde I hope you make good, and get a good rep for yourself again.

Always remember Fiero Phil (owner of FOCOA), no matter how much you may "do" for the Fiero comuntity, if you go out badly, that is all that will be remembered.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!! Boosted!!!!!!!
Las Vegas Fiero Club
Fiero Road Club Of Northern Nevada

PBJ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post

thank you for those that chose quality over hack jobs like PBJ ( 4.9 junk ),

Childish effort to try and pull me down to your level. This thread is about your dishonesty. Only I could pull myself down to your level by accepting payment and not returning on it. I only wish good on this community...I also wish you would get your act together, act like an adult and get your commitments done. I have not been on the forum for months and still you are the same shame on the swap comminity you have been for years now. I do agree with others that when you get the stuff done you produce some excellent work... just gotta get there.

Pete

------------------

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Darkhorzion ( just a punk kid )

But yet I produce quality swaps, at 1/4 the cost of yours, in well, who knows how much shorter of a time because you never finish any, and the ones you do finish break on the way home.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

People expect a quality of work for the amount they spend on a project. I give them that quality, and many are just projects that dont have timelines... even 3 years is not too much for some people. Others it is 3 weeks, and I try to respect that.

You are correct, People expect quality work for the amount of money they spend. Isn't this thread about folks paying for quality work and not getting anything or low quality in return?

Quality work is also in a timely fashion. While it is true that some swaps can take time, 9 to 13 months for a harness and 3 years to START a swap with weeds growing taller than the car seems to me to be not in a timely fashion. So you respect customers timelines? Hmmm... So why did Will have to make an appointment to have his body work done then had to cancel? Could it be your "quality work" is to never answer/respond to customers requests?

Quality work requires quality communication. Many here have stated E-mails, PM's and Phone calls have went non-responsive for weeks and even months. This thread was started in June 2008 and you didn't even post in it until April 2009.

The only "quality" I see here is the ability to continue to con customers with hopes they might actually get items/work that they paid for months/years ago. Even your webpage stops at 2007 projects. What about all the folks waiting for items and work in 2008? Or is that going to be your 2009 update? So according to your website you did 12 swaps in 5 years and none in the last 2. But yet you have one scheduled swap that hasn't been started for the past 3 years.

Then there is the "quality" of your ability to flame others with false accusations.

While you may have done quality work years ago, you now appear to be a quality con-artist.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 05-06-2009).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
I must disagree with some of the comments made by Loyde about PBJ. Pete works in a GM dealership as a mechanic full time. Pete lives breaths and sleeps cars. He is capable of rebuilding engines and transmissions. As such I would say that he has some talent. I saw his turbo 4.9L swap first hand, it looked pretty nice and ran in the 12's- fastest 4.9L to date.
As for Darkhorizon; the low dollar man has done some very amazing stuff on a small budget. He never claimed that his swaps were neat as a pin, just that they work and work they do.
As for Archie I already said my piece and other than saying that the man is well liked by most it needs no futher explanation.
As for Dansflyer, a guy in my club used one of his harnesses and it looks surprisingly well made and worked without a flaw. .
As for BMWguru who just started doing Fiero swaps in his automotive business, I would use him in a heartbeat. Excellent work
Lets not forget Fieroaddiction and Darthfiero as they do great work as well. But all of these guys have one thing in common in that they deliver on what they promise and for that which people rightfully paid, and have every right to deserve..

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

As for BMWguru who just started doing Fiero swaps in his automotive business, I would use him in a heartbeat. Excellent work

Thanks Dennis.....Just to set the record straight. I have been doing Fiero swaps on my own cars since 1995, but I recently decided to open a portion of my BMW shop to Fiero swaps and stuff. I'd be happy to take on the swaps that Loyde has forgotten about. I'm not knocking Loyde's work, but my shop is a licensed business and a member of the BBB. My 3800s/c swap turnaround time is approx 6 weeks and show quality. I'm also an ASE certified Advanced (L1) Master Auto Technician.
Now....back to the arguement at hand
Dave

------------------

1987 GT (my toy-see above), 1987 GT 3800s/c, 1986 SE with a VW VR6, certified master technician/shop owner
www.njautobahn.com
www.hausofguru.com

Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieDirect Link to This Post
To all, OK guys enough is enough. Lets quick bashing and let Loyde make things right here. I have things also waiting from Loyde and he is in contact and returns emails to me now. This is alot farther than i thought i would get. You gotta give this guy alot of credit for coming back here. Let only the people who is effected post there comments not people who have there own agenda. Dont ruin this for those that are wanting still.

Rick
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock